IC Thousand Stars

``...Why, are you his bodyguard or...?``

*|He would make the attempt to slowly draw out a weapon without them noticing|*
“friend.”

Scourge deployed his double barreled minigun, having it in his hands and revving within 2 seconds.

“I suggest you put the weapon down and leave this planet. Now.”

(I'm just gonna make my crew go back to the planet
"I found a lifesign reading!"
"What is it?"
"Seems to be humanoid, coming from the northeast."
(Roasting contest, V1 vs mach.

“You look like a goddamn gopro”

“you’re so fat that you show up on scanners from orbit” )

``Look here, this is my job, and I'm not leaving without my target...``

*|He would reveal what he was taking out, the pistol, he wouldn't point it towards them just yet, focusing on being prepared for what comes next...|*

``So unless you want to join them, I suggest you back down...``

``Look here, this is my job, and I'm not leaving without my target...``

*|He would reveal what he was taking out, the pistol, he wouldn't point it towards them just yet, focusing on being prepared for what comes next...|*

``So unless you want to join them, I suggest you back down...``
“ever heard of Swiss cheese..?”

Mach deploys his shield and puts it in-front of the minigun.

“you’ll be indistinguishable from a piece of it if you come another step closer. Last chance.”

*|Despite being outnumbered 2v1, He keeps his confidence.....|*

``I honestly don't care if I die, as long as you are taken down, I'm satisfied..``

*|Despite being outnumbered 2v1, He keeps his confidence.....|*

``I honestly don't care if I die, as long as you are taken down, I'm satisfied..``
“I’m not the one you’re after, and trust me, you WILL be dying trying to get past me.”

(2..? To 1? It’s just mach, the.. I don’t wanna spoil who it is.. is back in town.)

The Payloader sits and watches, crossing his feet, and he starts to clap and laugh hysterically.
"Oh yeah. Entertainment that isn't manslaughter. Well I guess it's still manslaughter...but this is more fun to watch..."

Mach let out a spray of dozens of bullets wordlessly, anything close being shredded like cheese. (6, don’t we use a d6 for combat here too..?)

"Looks like you need some help. How about this, buddy?"
The clones hurl themselves straight into Mach, attempting to tear off his armor plates!

(ehh sure, why not.)

*|He would attempt to dodge the bullets..|*

(1, perfect failure.)
(f..)

The seeker would be hit with a load of low caliber bullets, any sort of armor would be able to withstand the bullets, but would take a heavy beating. Without armor, The Seeker would loose quite some mobility with the amount of lead dumped into him.
The clones hurl themselves straight into Mach, lattempting to tear off his armor plates!
(got a roll for that?)

Mach puts his minigun into his back again, deploying both of his wrist LMGs and firing on the clones rapidly, still holding up his shield and using it to bash any that get too close. (6)

Mach quickly waves his hand in the air. In the distance the sound of missiles launching could be heard.

The seeker would be hit with a load of low caliber bullets, any sort of armor would be able to withstand the bullets, but would take a heavy beating. Without armor, The Seeker would loose quite some mobility with the amount of lead dumped into him.
(at least he's wearing armour...)

*|He would point his weapon towards Mach and then proceed to open fire...|*

(anyway, bad luck isn't over yet, because I got another 1 for the attack and yes I'm rolling the dice, nothing is rigged)

The clones hurl themselves straight into Mach, attempting to tear off his armor plates!
The Seeker would turn towards them, you can tell he's annoyed from the tone of his voice.

``I said I didn't need help, so are you going to get the message or what..?``

(at least he's wearing armour...)

*|He would point his weapon towards Mach and then proceed to open fire...|*

(anyway, bad luck isn't over yet, because I got another 1 for the attack and yes I'm rolling the dice, nothing is rigged)
(I :red: you not.. 3rd 6..)
Mach blocks the shots with his shield and retaliates with a burst of mid caliber LMG shots, causing further damage to The Seeker’s Armor.
The Seeker would turn towards them, you can tell he's annoyed from the tone of his voice.

“Maybe we should both fight these bugs. Eh..?”

Mach opens up his arms, his shoulder missile launcher engages and lets out 2 missiles, decimating any clones in front of him.

Oddly, he then hopped backwards a solid 50 feet with a few jumps. He then engaged his facial armor and pulled out his shield, kneeling and holding it in front of him. It expanded to form a barrier of sorts.

“Have fun in hell.”

A whistling could be heard from the air, a massive ballistic missile was heading towards the group, it had been the missile launched by the town’s defense system earlier. The group had about 20 seconds before it hit.

Objective: Get past mach, get into town, and disable the missiles, then fight mach, all while dodging the missiles.

(I'm just gonna make my crew go back to the planet
"I found a lifesign reading!"
"What is it?"
"Seems to be humanoid, coming from the northeast."
Another ship would try to send a comm signal to the gull. (I should probably mention btw that it likely wouldn't be at least standard for this RP's world.)

``My work was just made harder, god damn it..!``

*|He would facepalm frustratingly.....|*

``I'm no hacker at all, and coming with something is out of the question in this time limit..!``

*|Seeing as he can't come up with anything, he would just quickly attempt to scan the area to see if there's a spot he could use to take cover|*

(got a roll for that?)

Mach puts his minigun into his back again, deploying both of his wrist LMGs and firing on the clones rapidly, still holding up his shield and using it to bash any that get too close. (6)

Mach quickly waves his hand in the air. In the distance the sound of missiles launching could be heard.
(Oh damn, I didn't roll. Treat it as a threat of something)
(4) With some success, the clones manage to roll back and recieve minor damage.

"Hey, you're the professional."
Payloader pulls up a tally counter.

(I :red: you not.. 3rd 6..)
Mach blocks the shots with his shield and retaliates with a burst of mid caliber LMG shots, causing further damage to The Seeker’s Armor.

“Maybe we should both fight these bugs. Eh..?”

Mach opens up his arms, his shoulder missile launcher engages and lets out 2 missiles, decimating any clones in front of him.

Oddly, he then hopped backwards a solid 50 feet with a few jumps. He then engaged his facial armor and pulled out his shield, kneeling and holding it in front of him. It expanded to form a barrier of sorts.

“Have fun in hell.”

A whistling could be heard from the air, a massive ballistic missile was heading towards the group, it had been the missile launched by the town’s defense system earlier. The group had about 20 seconds before it hit.

Objective: Get past mach, get into town, and disable the missiles, then fight mach, all while dodging the missiles.
(2) 3/4 of the clones got evaporated. That leaves 4 clones left!
"You remind me of a certain guy..."

Back
Top Bottom