IC Thousand Stars

Another ship would try to send a comm signal to the gull. (I should probably mention btw that it likely wouldn't be at least standard for this RP's world.)
(oh my god we're getting a facetime!)
"The ship is getting a com signal of.. unknown origin?"
"We should check it out."
"I swear we'll never get to find out what's on this planet."

(Well they don't really do video comms unless that's specifically deemed relevant in the particular case.)
This will only be heard if the Gull has comms open.
<<Unidentified spacecraft, please identify yourself, and state your intention.>>

(Well they don't really do video comms unless that's specifically deemed relevant in the particular case.)
This will only be heard if the Gull has comms open.
<<Unidentified spacecraft, please identify yourself, and state your intention.>>
"I'll do it."
"No it's fine I can."
"I'll just do it."
"Fine."
"This is the crew of T-943 Stargull speaking, my name is James Torque and their name is Pents Kerf."

There would sound to be some talk among the crew of the ship, but it couldn't really be made out what anyone's saying.
<<This is mercenary ship Phoenix. Do you have any prior record of this star system's existence?>>

<<There's one inhabited planet, and from what talk we've had with it, it's apparently under the rule of a dictatorship called the Stellaris. Do you have any record of that? Also, when was your craft produced?>>

(I imagine that this planet looks like Tattooine.)
``My work was just made harder, god damn it..!``

*|He would facepalm frustratingly.....|*

``I'm no hacker at all, and coming with something is out of the question in this time limit..!``

*|Seeing as he can't come up with anything, he would just quickly attempt to scan the area to see if there's a spot he could use to take cover|*
"Here's a spot. Behind the clones."
The clones throw themselves into a wall. But it looks more like a dogpile.
"Okay, time to go..."
The Payloader flicks a switch on his jet engine, the blades start to whir rapidly, until it launches him off into the distance with incredible speed.

(I imagine that this planet looks like Tattooine.)

"Here's a spot. Behind the clones."
The clones throw themselves into a wall. But it looks more like a dogpile.
"Okay, time to go..."
The Payloader flicks a switch on his jet engine, the blades start to whir rapidly, until it launches him off into the distance with incredible speed.
``As much as I don't think a dogpile can stop a missile, it's the only choice at this point...``

*|He would head behind the dogpile|*

<<Well, I am human, and two others of my crew are New-Earth species, and Old-Earth time hasn't been used in generations.>>

Back
Top Bottom