tModLoader [Tool] The Terraria Seed Project

add "spawn in snow biome" in a future update for an even easier search - I don't know if other biomes are also wanted? Once I found myself spawning on a sky island, which was both awesome (there was a chest and all) and bad (had to fall with water to survive) at the same time. Maybe that's also something people might want for a possible chest or just for fun? While looking for seeds online I also found reports of someone spawning in the jungle once. If these things are possible and maybe popular for extra challenge, they might all be good additions.
No big deal, they are already part of it (snow spawn, sky spawn, jungle spawn) but not listed in normal phase 3 options, just in rare section. But searching for a sky spawn wouldn't be a good idea. That can take ages. Most fun worlds are a Spawn in between snow an jungle.
Can't update right now because I did some internal changes last days. Need to test some stuff first but chances are high that there will be an update is in next days.

I will look forward to any update! And sorry if I keep suggesting stuff that's already there. My English is seemingly really not that good enough to understand everything fully well.

Doublepost because of another thing I thought of: Is there a way to search for pyramids and/or living trees with great height/depth? So Pyramids especially high above ground or their "tunnel" extending extremely deep down? Same for trees - very high up and/or having very deep-reaching roots? I just saw a youtube video with a tree going down far into the cavern layer and then one with a massive pyramid super-high above ground and I thought these things would be very cool to have. Especially the pyramid - I always like it when they are above the ground. I just checked the list of things that can be searched for and only saw something like that for the temple right now ("Temple at depth(%)) but would love something like that for pyramids.

Doublepost because of another thing I thought of: Is there a way to search for pyramids and/or living trees with great height/depth? So Pyramids especially high above ground or their "tunnel" extending extremely deep down? Same for trees - very high up and/or having very deep-reaching roots? I just saw a youtube video with a tree going down far into the cavern layer and then one with a massive pyramid super-high above ground and I thought these things would be very cool to have. Especially the pyramid - I always like it when they are above the ground. I just checked the list of things that can be searched for and only saw something like that for the temple right now ("Temple at depth(%)) but would love something like that for pyramids.
I'm sorry that's not part of the mod so far. The depth of the Temple is relative to underground/cavern level. For pyramids or trees it's more tricky.
Also depends at what exactly are you looking for. Do you want a tree\pyramid which has an exit as depth as possible or do you look for a tree\pyramid which is very tall from their top to their bottom. The 2nd don't need to be very depth in cavern if it stands on a high surface.
So should it be depth/high according to the surrounding tiles or according to the world layers (underworld, cavern, underground, surface, space).
And what about a pyramid which is only open to one side?

Last edited:
You definitely don't need to apologize for anything; your mod is already incredible as it is!
What I'm looking for are basically Pyramids sticking far out the ground (as opposed to only the tip being visible, so basically pyramids rising high over the surface level. It's basically the same for trees (I want to build a huge beehive attached to a living tree for a bee world and would need a huge living tree for it). The underground thing was just something I randomly thought of because it would save some time to make a world hardmode-proof (in terms of stopping crimson/corruption from spreading) if a tree reaches down far.

I suppose with "Pyramid open on one side" you mean something like this one (youtube link)? I suppose that would be okay if it's at least above surface on one side... I'd have to level the whole world on the other side then, which would be stupid, but at least it would be only half a world to dig out.

So far, the mod has been running for three hours for my snow biome spawn search now and no luck so far, not even one world passing Phase 2. I also specified blue dungeon walls, Hallow on Jungle side and uncorrupted snow biome (with their default numbers), maybe that's already asking for too much. But it shows me how very long I would have had to search manually...

One more question: When the mod searches worlds in Phase 1, it also says, besides looking for ores and all, "looking for dungeon side". But I didn't see an option to specify if I want my dungeon on the left or right side of the world. Am I just blind again?

I'm pretty sure the answer will be no, but is this compatible with TerraCustom? It has a few interesting features TerraCustom doesn't but can't make a world with both crimson and corruption. And what about mods like Spirit and Thorium that add things to world Gen?

You definitely don't need to apologize for anything; your mod is already incredible as it is!
What I'm looking for are basically Pyramids sticking far out the ground (as opposed to only the tip being visible, so basically pyramids rising high over the surface level. It's basically the same for trees (I want to build a huge beehive attached to a living tree for a bee world and would need a huge living tree for it). The underground thing was just something I randomly thought of because it would save some time to make a world hardmode-proof (in terms of stopping crimson/corruption from spreading) if a tree reaches down far.
The surface level is at 0 of you Depth Meter. Depending on how many tiles are on top of that surface level a pyramid which rising high over the surface level can still be buried by other tiles. So you are looking for a pyramid which reaches high over the surrounding tiles. Also a small tree can be very high above the surface level if it stands on many tiles. For this you also need to check the tiles around. I added it to the Todo list but it won't be part of the next update. Will think about how compute it the best way.

So far, the mod has been running for three hours for my snow biome spawn search now and no luck so far, not even one world passing Phase 2. I also specified blue dungeon walls, Hallow on Jungle side and uncorrupted snow biome (with their default numbers), maybe that's already asking for too much. But it shows me how very long I would have had to search manually...
Hallow on Jungle won't have high impact because its from phase 1. Blue dungeon will only take every third. Spawn in Snow about 5% (at least in my small test set). No idea how the chance for evil free snow is for large worlds. Let's say 1 out of 4. Together with Hallow on Jungle (1/2 ) that would be around 2*3*20*4 = 480. So around 500 seeds to check (just a very rough approximation). If you already search 5000 chances are high something is wrong there.
If you like you can post me a screenshot of your settings and the current state (right side). Maybe I see something what is wrong.
To approximate how long it may take you could also insert each option for itself and look how long it takes to find some. E.g. out of 100 seed how many fulfill it. If you only found a low amount, test it with 500 or 1000.
Another option to speed up search is to start Terraria multiple times. That only works if you have some good CPU, best with multiple cores. But don't start too many, that can slow down again. Also don't forget to start with different seed in each.

One more question: When the mod searches worlds in Phase 1, it also says, besides looking for ores and all, "looking for dungeon side". But I didn't see an option to specify if I want my dungeon on the left or right side of the world. Am I just blind again?
Dungeon sided is needed for e.g. "snow distance to mid". Dungeon is always at snow side. If now snow overlaps mid it need to know were it came from to have some negative value as a result.
Is there any difference if it at the left or right? (It is always at the snow biome side)

I'm pretty sure the answer will be no, but is this compatible with TerraCustom? It has a few interesting features TerraCustom doesn't but can't make a world with both crimson and corruption. And what about mods like Spirit and Thorium that add things to world Gen?
TerraCustom is the other way around. There you actively change the world generation. In my mod it is the same as vanilla. All seeds you found with this mod can be used for vanilla without any mods. Due to bugged vanilla world gen seeds sometimes have two versions which alternate during world creation. Furthermore some stuff like mincart tracks, enchanted sword, jungle giant trees also can have some small variation all the time. So if a seed you fond with this mod don't look like the vanilla version then create another world right after the first one.
So, if you want to create a new world use TerraCustom. If you want to search for a seed which any Terraria owner (PC) can use as well then use this mod.
Can you load other mods in TerraCustom? Haven't tested yet. (EDIT: it does work, or at least my mod load, cant guarantee all is working as it should EDITEND)
Other mods which don't change world generation that much can work. If they just adding world tiles they should work. If they generate some extra data which is not stored in world tiles there may occur some problems.
Haven't tested all. Last time I tested some worked but one of the bigger did not (I think this with the extra GUI element). You can just give them a trial and see what happen. I don't use content mods that often.
If you have a mod which just adds the other evil type, there should be no problem.
However if you using mods which change world gen (and sometime also mod which don't) you won't be able to add any condition containing content of those mods. Also those seeds can't be used from vanilla players anymore. Maybe people with same mods can.
Both evil types is one of the very few things I may add in distant future. Also thought about that before.
There is one thing you can already change. After storing a config file you can edit the world size to a custom one be replacing Small, Normal, Large with widthxheight , e.g. 8400x2400 . With mod large world enabler you can create some bigger worlds as normal. Fun to do but the main idea of the mod is not building custom worlds, it is searching for seed which everyone can use.

Last edited:
The surface level is at 0 of you Depth Meter. Depending on how many tiles are on top of that surface level a pyramid which rising high over the surface level can still be buried by other tiles. So you are looking for a pyramid which reaches high over the surrounding tiles. Also a small tree can be very high above the surface level if it stands on many tiles. For this you also need to check the tiles around. I added it to the Todo list but it won't be part of the next update. Will think about how compute it the best way.
No worries at all if this is not possible; these are just ideas of mine, but not super-critical ones. It's easy enough to generate large worlds with living trees, after all. Pyramids are harder, but given that I've got a full snow-themed playthrough ahead of me anyway, it's not exactly something critical right now.

Hallow on Jungle won't have high impact because its from phase 1. Blue dungeon will only take every third. Spawn in Snow about 5% (at least in my small test set). No idea how the chance for evil free snow is for large worlds. Let's say 1 out of 4. Together with Hallow on Jungle (1/2 ) that would be around 2*3*20*4 = 480. So around 500 seeds to check (just a very rough approximation). If you already search 5000 chances are high something is wrong there.
If you like you can post me a screenshot of your settings and the current state (right side). Maybe I see something what is wrong.
To approximate how long it may take you could also insert each option for itself and look how long it takes to find some. E.g. out of 100 seed how many fulfill it. If you only found a low amount, test it with 500 or 1000.
Another option to speed up search is to start Terraria multiple times. That only works if you have some good CPU, best with multiple cores. But don't start too many, that can slow down again. Also don't forget to start with different seed in each.
Ah, I had stopped for now since I needed to run some other program, so the data on the right side is lost now. :/
Also the 500-seed-estimate doesn't hold up because I also picked moon color and ores, so naturally far less seeds than with all of that at random went through. I checked the seeds-that-passed-phase-1, though, before I ended things, and it was at 59. No seed ever passed phase 2.
I don't have much time tomorrow, but I will do another run then. Basically I had picked white moon, tin, iron, silver, platin in large corruption normal with pyramid amount at 0 for phase 1. I had followed your omit-suggestions. For phase 2, I had at first picked a few things (like also no corruption in the jungle) but when no results happened I had erased everything except for blue dungeons walls (put them on the lowest number in case I get a small dungeon or whatever) and the 10000 snow mid setting you had told me about while also putting "Evil Tiles for Ice" and "Ice Surface Evil" into the do-not-want list.

Dungeon sided is needed for e.g. "snow distance to mid". Dungeon is always at snow side. If now snow overlaps mid it need to know were it came from to have some negative value as a result.
Is there any difference if it at the left or right? (It is always at the snow biome side)
Oh, sorry for phrasing things badly! I know the dungeon is always on the snow side! But I strangely prefer my dungeon/snow to the right and the jungle to the left. Likely because it was like that in my first playthrough where I spent close to 300 hours on and ever since then it feels weird to have it the other way round. When I was looking for seeds online, I found strangely many people who want it that way around, though - really odd. :p

New Update!
v0.3.0.0:

• introduced new internal structure, depending on your configuration a speed up to 30% is possible
instead of adding many new things this updates removed unwanted stuff
  • removed: partly double generation (time)
  • removed: binary seed issues (phase 2 but not phase 3 without content)
  • removed: error message at exit of the map, normal exit possible now
  • removed: waiting time after hitting stop until seed fully generated
  • removed: vanished mapicons, added some transparency
  • removed: wait to filter dungeon color until phase 2, you can no do in phase 1
some new stuff
  • Spawn in Jungle/Snow/Evil biome directly selectable
  • pathlength to meteorite bar chest
  • dungeon side option in phase 1 (and color)
  • dungeon wall count, instead of split up to colors
  • added some lower distances values and negative for jungle/snow distance to mid to search for mid overlapping biomes in phase 2. (High chance spawning there)
  • added "pre skeletron golden key any" same with chest. Those combine risky and grabable in one
  • Distance to shadow orb/heart to mid in phase 2
  • bugfix: now prints the total runtime and seed number
Be careful with the options dungeon side, hallow side, and dungeon color. Blue dungeon means also hallow at the right side. Pink means hallow at the left side.
There is some correlation between those.

--------------------------------------

Ah, I had stopped for now since I needed to run some other program, so the data on the right side is lost now. :/
Also the 500-seed-estimate doesn't hold up because I also picked moon color and ores, so naturally far less seeds than with all of that at random went through. I checked the seeds-that-passed-phase-1, though, before I ended things, and it was at 59. No seed ever passed phase 2.
So lets check those conditions in phase 2: Blue dungeon 1 out of 3, spawn snow about 1 out of 20(from small test run, see above) and snow not that evil about 1 out of 4(just a guess). Would be 3*20*4 = 160 in phase 1. You only had 59 passed phase 1. So chances not that high you found one.

Oh, sorry for phrasing things badly! I know the dungeon is always on the snow side! But I strangely prefer my dungeon/snow to the right and the jungle to the left. Likely because it was like that in my first playthrough where I spent close to 300 hours on and ever since then it feels weird to have it the other way round. When I was looking for seeds online,
-dungeon side added to phase one
-dungeon color also in phase 1 now
-spawn in snow biome added to phase 3.
But I suggest you to also use "Snow biome distance to mid" or/and "Snow biome surface overlap mid" in phase 2 to higher the chance for snow biome spawn. Now you can also add negative values for "Snow biome distance to mid". It checks the tiles above cavern layer. So if you add "Snow biome distance to mid" > 0 in negative section it can also happen that you spawn in forest biome but with some snow below you if you dig down. The smaller the number chose the higher the chance u actually spawn in snow. But low numbers are also more rare. Try around.

I also tried around with your settings and there is some correlation in between hallow spawn and dungeon color. On a world with a blue dungeon the hallow will always be at the right side. On a world with a pink dungeon the hallow will always be at the left side. So sadly your search criteria blue dungeon + right side + hallow in jungle won't work in this version.

Last edited:
-dungeon side added to phase one
-dungeon color also in phase 1 now
-spawn in snow biome added to phase 3.
But I suggest you to also use "Snow biome distance to mid" or/and "Snow biome surface overlap mid" in phase 2 to higher the chance for snow biome spawn. Now you can also add negative values for "Snow biome distance to mid". It checks the tiles above cavern layer. So if you add "Snow biome distance to mid" > 0 in negative section it can also happen that you spawn in forest biome but with some snow below you if you dig down. The smaller the number chose the higher the chance u actually spawn in snow. But low numbers are also more rare. Try around.

I also tried around with your settings and there is some correlation in between hallow spawn and dungeon color. On a world with a blue dungeon the hallow will always be at the right side. On a world with a pink dungeon the hallow will always be at the left side. So sadly your search criteria blue dungeon + right side + hallow in jungle won't work in this version.
Thank you so much for adding these things so quickly! This will help me a lot and make things so much easier!
The dungeon side thing is still miffing me a lot. Guess I will he to live with either a left blue dungeon or a right green one. I have no idea why they changed these things. :/ But thank you so much for finding this out; without you noticing these things I would have likely tried forever because I'm so fussy with my worlds.

Is there a way to search for pyramids and/or living trees with great height/depth? So Pyramids especially high above ground or their "tunnel" extending extremely deep down? Same for trees - very high up and/or having very deep-reaching roots?
upload_2018-10-25_23-31-41.png

Added now!

New Update
v0.3.1.0:

• Living Tree max/min/root/total size
  • Living Tree exit height difference to cavern layer entrance (means how deep the root goes beyond underground cavern layer intersection)
  • Pyramid max/tunnel/total size
  • How many Pyramid surface tiles aren't buried, good to find pyramids you don't need to dig for
  • Pyramid exit exit height difference to cavern layer entrance
  • Pathlength to gravitation potion
  • Pathlength to closest dynamite, Pathlength to 2nd closest dynamite (each, not combined)
  • Pathlength nearest ruby
  • Bee hive count
  • Underground layer height
  • added some seed score points for speedrun stuff
  • rare world gen: a living tree to dungeon, which is below surface condition
  • exclude icons from stored minimap:
If you don't need some of the minimap icons you now can create a "modconfig.txt" file in subfolder "...\Terraria\ModLoader\TheTerrariaSeedProject\modconfig.txt" . There write "#dontShowItemIDs:" followed by Item ids you don't want in the image. E.g.
"#dontShowItemIDs: 212, 213, 964, 753, 2292, 3017"
Will remove all jungle items (all without quotes). Item ID's you can look up in terraria wiki. (There might be a more user friendly version in future. )

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the update - what a great thing to come back to from my short vacation!
I'm still not having any success with my snow biome because apparently shoving it in the middle of the map seems to guarantee a corruption biome eating into it, which I don't want. :/ Maybe I will have to settle on a different playthrough after all, which would be sad, but then the new tree and pyramid options are soooo coming in handy for me. Awesome stuff!
(Also that screenshot looks super-impressive! Can't wait to find such long pyramids/trees!)

Thank you so much for the update - what a great thing to come back to from my short vacation!
I'm still not having any success with my snow biome because apparently shoving it in the middle of the map seems to guarantee a corruption biome eating into it, which I don't want. :/ Maybe I will have to settle on a different playthrough after all, which would be sad, but then the new tree and pyramid options are soooo coming in handy for me. Awesome stuff!
(Also that screenshot looks super-impressive! Can't wait to find such long pyramids/trees!)
Besides snow spawn what else you are looking for now?

Besides snow spawn what else you are looking for now?
Sorry for the late answer, I've just kept searching for maps the last days and while I do so I kinda have to keep the browser off or my computer breaks down - it's an old model with only 2GB RAM lol.
Mainly looking for large, corruption, normal mode, snowspawn, green dungeon right, hallow on jungle side, jungle and snow without corruption. Preferred metals are tin, iron, silver, platin and white moon - I add these things in since Phase 1 is fast, but the metals and moon are pretty much optional. Also looking for a world without any of the rare messups like a superhigh dungeon or ocean on the tallest cliff ever, so these exceptions omitted.

Also looking for a large, corruption, normal world with as many living trees as possible (with at least one of them going pretty high up to make a good beehive base on its side), all the living tree items including the loom, dungeon green on right side, hallow on jungle side, preferrably corruption not eating into jungle or snow biome. Preferred metals are copper, iron, silver, gold, moon white or yellow.

Aaaaand looking for a large, corruption, normal world with lots of pyramids with at least one being high above the ground to look like a "real" pyramid as much as possible. The more desert in the world, the better. Same other stuff as above applies. (Dungeon green on the right, hallow on jungle side, jungle and snow biome clean). Needs pyramid chest with the pharao costume clothes.

Basically wanting to make one ice playthrough, one bee "playthrough" (I was advised to not bring a bee world into hardmode) and one playthrough where I focus on building a network of pyramid bases. The ice playthrough is the one I wanna do the most, though, since that one would be a good challenge (limiting myself to ice items, but going into hardmode unlike I would do with the bee world since there's not many bee items in hardmode...).

Sorry for the late answer, I've just kept searching for maps the last days and while I do so I kinda have to keep the browser off or my computer breaks down - it's an old model with only 2GB RAM lol.
Mainly looking for large, corruption, normal mode, snowspawn, green dungeon right, hallow on jungle side, jungle and snow without corruption. Preferred metals are tin, iron, silver, platin and white moon - I add these things in since Phase 1 is fast, but the metals and moon are pretty much optional. Also looking for a world without any of the rare messups like a superhigh dungeon or ocean on the tallest cliff ever, so these exceptions omitted.

Also looking for a large, corruption, normal world with as many living trees as possible (with at least one of them going pretty high up to make a good beehive base on its side), all the living tree items including the loom, dungeon green on right side, hallow on jungle side, preferrably corruption not eating into jungle or snow biome. Preferred metals are copper, iron, silver, gold, moon white or yellow.

Aaaaand looking for a large, corruption, normal world with lots of pyramids with at least one being high above the ground to look like a "real" pyramid as much as possible. The more desert in the world, the better. Same other stuff as above applies. (Dungeon green on the right, hallow on jungle side, jungle and snow biome clean). Needs pyramid chest with the pharao costume clothes.

Basically wanting to make one ice playthrough, one bee "playthrough" (I was advised to not bring a bee world into hardmode) and one playthrough where I focus on building a network of pyramid bases. The ice playthrough is the one I wanna do the most, though, since that one would be a good challenge (limiting myself to ice items, but going into hardmode unlike I would do with the bee world since there's not many bee items in hardmode...).
While checking phase 1 won't taking long it can be still some time consumption if all selected.
For ores it would be 1 out of 16 (2*2*2*2), for Moon and Dungeon color 1 out of 3 each, for hallow/dungeon side 1 out of 2 each.
Together it would be 16*3*3*2*2 = 576. I guess checking phase 1 would take about 1sec for you old pc. That means it will only check about 1 seed for phase 2 in about 10 minutes. Spawn close to snow about 1/20 (only a guess), no evil snow, jungle ~1/6 (guessing ). So 120 phase 2 needed. How long does phase 2 take on your old Pc? 1min?
So total time needed 10*120(summed phase 1 trials) + 120*1 (summed phase 2 trials) +1*2 (total world gen phase 3) = about 22hours (true value different because I don't know how often evil biome in jungle or snow).
If you don't care about phase 1 stuff it would be:
120*1+2 = about 2 hours and 2min.
if you select one ore in phase 1:
2/60*120 + 120 + 2 = about 2 hours and 4min
if you select two ores in phase 1:
4/60*120 + 120 + 2 = about 2 hours and 8min
if you select two ores and dungeon side in phase 1:
8/60*120 + 120 + 2 = about 2 hours and 16min
if you select two ores and dungeon side end hallow side in phase 1:
16/60*120 + 120 + 2 = about 2 hours and 32min
if you select 3 ores and dungeon side and hallow side in phase 1:
32/60*120 + 120 + 2 = about 2 hours and 1 hour = 3
if you select 4 ores and dungeon side and hallow side in phase 1:
~1*120 + 120 + 2 = about 2 hours and 2 hour = 4
if you select 4 ores and dungeon side and hallow side and moon type in phase 1:
~3*120 + 120 + 2 = about 2 hours and 6 hour = 8
if you select 4 ores and dungeon side and hallow side and moon type and dungeon color = green*
~9*120 + 120 + 2 = about 2 hours and 18 hour = 20 (the 22 were rounded up, here rounded down)
(*For blue and pink it depends on the dungeon side with probabilities 0/3 or 2/3)

If you only add some conditions in Phase 1, they have about no impact in total search time but all together stack up to a long search time. If you don't care that much about tin/copper, gold/platinum, moon type. How about removing those that would shorten the search time to (18/3/2/2 + 2=) 4.5 hours instead of 20+.
But all depends on the chances spawning in snow, evil in jungle, evil in snow and the speed of your PC. You can check out the chances by generating multiple worlds without any conditions but this. You can checkout how long each phase needs at your PC and compute to optimal search conditions settings :)
That would be some fun math task in school.

You can also combine those your 3 wished world conditions by adding each in its own positive list. But sometime it would generate a world which has 2 conditions true but not all negative.
If you search for pyramids then also set the condition "pyramids possible". It need to be as least as high as the number of pyramids you want at your world. That increases the chance of having (many) pyramids but a higher value is also more rare. I did some bigger run of ~2Million seeds. With max pyramids set to 9. I found 5 seeds with 6 pyramids out of this. But because I set it to 9 I may have skipped some more with 6, 7 or 8. Values from 6 to 9 are good here. Would be nice if you find a world with 7 or more pyramids :)
If you like I could send you the some more stats about the probabilities of each.

I also did some search with those conditions. I left out copper/tin and gold/platinum and moon color.

I found seed 1642852576, large, normal, corruption.
upload_2018-10-31_23-22-9.png
upload_2018-10-31_23-38-47.png
You spawn in snow but not very deep, you have copper and no tin. The moon is orange not white. Also it has only tiny living trees.
But! it has the max number of living trees, including one close to your spawn with loom inside. It also the max amount of floating islands and has a pyramid with Pharaoh's Mask in it.
Besides this it has a very rare world structure:
a pyramid with green background walls. So far only have seen one other of this kind.
upload_2018-10-31_23-31-59.png

Thanks again for your extensive answer! For the snow spawn world, I would love the correct ore colors (to make the snow biome look more...snowy, I guess, I picked all the more silvery-colored ores), for the other two it doesn't matter that much.
However, it seems the main problem is the corruption spawn. In fact, your seed posted up there is the first one I see where there's nothing of that sort there. I myself so far have gotten zero results of snowspawn + no jungle and no ice biome corruption. And I've been looking for far longer than 22 hours total I would guess... :/ I suppose all I need is a lot of patience, now that I saw that it's possible.
That said, phase 2 needs about 4-5 minutes on my computer. Your guess of one minute is very, very optimistic, so maybe I just didn't search for long enough.

The world you found looks awesome, by the way, but that ugly ocean cliff on the right side is pretty horrible. Then again, I suppose if I haven't found what I'm looking for in a week or two, I might just settle for that world, so thanks so much for sharing it!

Thanks again for your extensive answer! For the snow spawn world, I would love the correct ore colors (to make the snow biome look more...snowy, I guess, I picked all the more silvery-colored ores), for the other two it doesn't matter that much.
However, it seems the main problem is the corruption spawn. In fact, your seed posted up there is the first one I see where there's nothing of that sort there. I myself so far have gotten zero results of snowspawn + no jungle and no ice biome corruption. And I've been looking for far longer than 22 hours total I would guess... :/ I suppose all I need is a lot of patience, now that I saw that it's possible.
That said, phase 2 needs about 4-5 minutes on my computer. Your guess of one minute is very, very optimistic, so maybe I just didn't search for long enough.

The world you found looks awesome, by the way, but that ugly ocean cliff on the right side is pretty horrible. Then again, I suppose if I haven't found what I'm looking for in a week or two, I might just settle for that world, so thanks so much for sharing it!
Maybe it is time for a new PC. 1min already was pessimistic. It takes less than 20 sec at my pc and this is over 7 years old.

Edit: found some more. Not perfect but maybe better
they have tin, iron, silv, plat, white moon,
but again not very deep in snow, seed 1350987347
upload_2018-11-1_18-18-19.png
or only close to. seed 1116148604
upload_2018-11-1_18-21-23.png

Last edited:
Wow yeah, apparently my computer is slow haha. It's actually a fairy new computer (just over a year old) but it's a business computer because I insisted on wanting one with Windows 7 instead of Windows 10 so I had to take what they had...

The first of those maps looks really pretty nice! I would love to check that one out, do you still have the seed? That would be lovely! :D The second one isn't really for me as there's also the desert biome cutting into the ice biome so much. Thank you so much for using the search function so much for me; having spent so much time on this already I really, really appreciate it, knowing how long it takes.

Wow yeah, apparently my computer is slow haha. It's actually a fairy new computer (just over a year old) but it's a business computer because I insisted on wanting one with Windows 7 instead of Windows 10 so I had to take what they had...

The first of those maps looks really pretty nice! I would love to check that one out, do you still have the seed? That would be lovely! :D The second one isn't really for me as there's also the desert biome cutting into the ice biome so much. Thank you so much for using the search function so much for me; having spent so much time on this already I really, really appreciate it, knowing how long it takes.
whoops forgot to write down the seeds, added them post above

here one with gold instead of platinum, 1642891664
upload_2018-11-1_20-34-22.png
0820397072, 0820391896 only close to snow but all ores you like to have
and here the last i found:
upload_2018-11-1_20-34-22.png 820409181
jungle a little effected by evil biome
upload_2018-11-1_21-44-11.png

Last edited:
Wow, thank you so much! :D I'm not at home over the weekend, but I will definitely check out all of them next week to see which one I like the most and then settle on one! This looks awesome! Just from looking at the maps, the 1350987347 one still seems like the best to me simply because there's no Corruption except for on the edges, but given how hardmode messes up everything anyway, I'll also see which map has the best spot for a nice base and settle with that one.

Back
Top Bottom