Do you like our mod?

• Yes! It is fantastic!

Votes: 173 92.5%
  • Nope. It is terrible!

Votes: 14 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might wanna give Me and BrutalLama some credit too... (Rusty Sword, Coral Slasher, Impaled Zombie and the Hellstone Shotgun) Careful about sprite thieving buddy, it can be hard to get taken seriously again if it goes bad. Other than that, looks like a fun little mod.

Last edited:
  • "Gem swords, hardmode scythers, lead, iron and wooden cudgels and even more weapons!"
  • 250px-123Scyther.png

How do I summon the Corn boss?
Corn boss can be summoned during night using Suspicious Looking Corn. It drops from new mobs during Bloodmoon with 0.5% chance.
  • "Gem swords, hardmode scythers, lead, iron and wooden cudgels and even more weapons!"
  • 250px-123Scyther.png
Fixed :D

Might wanna give Me and BrutalLama some credit too... (Rusty Sword, Coral Slasher and the Hellstone Shotgun) Careful about sprite thieving buddy, it can be hard to get taken seriously again if it goes bad. Other than that, looks like a fun little mod.
Coral items were drawn by my friend and maybe he took your sword for a basis. Anyway I will credit.

------
Added later: I think I will draw new sprites instead of "borrowed" sprites.

Last edited:
yours:
ewKtTWL.png
mine:
azbMohC.png

o_O

This is kind of a murky one...it's obviously based on my sprite, but it's been edited quite a bit, so i'll let it go. I think you need to talk to or find a more reliable spriter, though, or one that at least tells you where he/she got thier sprites from so you can properly credit people. I don't mind them being used (or edited) so long as credit is given.

yours:
ewKtTWL.png
mine:
azbMohC.png

o_O

This is kind of a murky one...it's obviously based on my sprite, but it's been edited quite a bit, so i'll let it go. I think you need to talk to or find a more reliable spriter, though, or one that at least tells you where he/she got thier sprites from so you can properly credit people. I don't mind them being used (or edited) so long as credit is given.
I will ask the spriter where did he get sprites.

Not sure if you know this or not, but using the ninja gear's double tap to dash coupled with the dragon boots allows you to basically dash through solid blocks. If you get stuck, you can just keep double-tapping until you're out, and you don't get hurt unless you end up in sand, and then you lose HP at a frightening rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom