Do you like our mod?

• Yes! It is fantastic!

Votes: 173 92.5%
  • Nope. It is terrible!

Votes: 14 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am making some new tiles... Here are some of them.
01L2hqU.png

2myuj0N.png

HwuQquF.png
FElWlLz.png
dCxnp9g.png

Woah
looks hot
its coming in a future update?

The spooky wood sign looks weird. it needs a darker outline and zarpite is too hard for a prehardmode enemy.

zarpite is too hard for a prehardmode enemy.

This x1000. They are the most annoying thing in existence. I understand difficulty, but these things are honestly just unfair at times, especially if they spawn somewhere you can't see and swarm you with like 15 parasprites.

This x1000. They are the most annoying thing in existence. I understand difficulty, but these things are honestly just unfair at times, especially if they spawn somewhere you can't see and swarm you with like 15 parasprites.
The spooky wood sign looks weird. it needs a darker outline and zarpite is too hard for a prehardmode enemy.
This is the truth. I neglected to nab a screenshot, but I accidentally left a Zarpite alone for ~5 minutes while digging a hellavator. Biggest mistake of my life... I spent a good 15 minutes clearing the damn parasprites out while trying to kill the Zarpite. At least they don't do much damage. They've got WAY too much health though, and the infinite spawning capability is just ridiculous. I would be fine with the health and damage if only the spawns were nerfed to a maximum of 3 or so per Zarpite.

Hey, I see you were using sprites that weren't yours. One of them, Dao (The white-black sword based on the Dao of Pow) is mine. I'm fine with you using it, but you should give credit. It seems that this has happened with several other sprites as well, you should definately be more careful with that. Some people might not be okay with you using their sprites, especially if they already have them in their own mods.

Hey, I see you were using sprites that weren't yours. One of them, Dao (The white-black sword based on the Dao of Pow) is mine. I'm fine with you using it, but you should give credit. It seems that this has happened with several other sprites as well, you should definately be more careful with that. Some people might not be okay with you using their sprites, especially if they already have them in their own mods.
I have removed this sword in new version. This sword is useless.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417254059][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is the truth. I neglected to nab a screenshot, but I accidentally left a Zarpite alone for ~5 minutes while digging a hellavator. Biggest mistake of my life... I spent a good 15 minutes clearing the damn parasprites out while trying to kill the Zarpite. At least they don't do much damage. They've got WAY too much health though, and the infinite spawning capability is just ridiculous. I would be fine with the health and damage if only the spawns were nerfed to a maximum of 3 or so per Zarpite.
Thanks! I will cut Zarpite and Parasprite health & damage by 50%.

I know about this. I think that tAPI doesn't support multiplayer for now...

Is this true? Why is there a tAPI Server.exe then?

This same bug happens with the Necropolis mod.. it can't find a key for certain gore.
Very frustrating as I really wanted to play with some new mods with my son.

Grealm seems to work fine in multiplayer, as do other mods.

Update 1.0.6 is here!
Changelog:

• Hellstone Shotgun renamed to Phoenix Shotgun
  • Added new Phoenix Shotgun texture
  • Added Steel Drill
  • Added Steel Pickaxe
  • Added Invar War Hammer
  • Added new Coral Slasher texture
  • Added Tavern Sign
  • Added Ebonwood Tavern Sign
  • Added Shadewood Tavern Sign
  • Added Rich Mahogany Tavern Sign
  • Added Pearlwood Tavern Sign
  • Added Spooky Wood Tavern Sign
  • Added Boreal Wood Tavern Sign
  • Added Eye of Chtulhu Statue
  • Added Eater of Worlds Statue
  • Added Brain of Chtulhu Statue
  • Added King Slime Statue
  • Added Queen Bee Statue
  • Added Skeletron Statue
  • Added Wall of Flesh Statue
  • Added Destroyer Statue
  • Added Retinazer Statue
  • Added Spazmatism Statue
  • Added Skeletron Prime Statue
  • Added Vane
  • Added Cuckoo Clock
  • Added Steel Sword
  • Added Steel Mace
  • Added new Phantom texture
  • Removed Ying-Yang Sword
  • Zarprite health is now 150
  • Zarprite damage is now 10
  • Parasprite health is now 50
  • Parasprite damage is now 5
Download now! Link in the topic is updated!

Last edited:
New armor sets - Every gem armor, Invar Armor, Molten Armor, Coif and Steel Armor!

Question:

Doesn't Molten Armor already exist? The hellstone armor?

Also can we get some recipes/a list of enemy drops? I'm already stumbling a bunch of other mods that don't have wikis/recipe lists/etc.

Is this true? Why is there a tAPI Server.exe then?

This same bug happens with the Necropolis mod.. it can't find a key for certain gore.
Very frustrating as I really wanted to play with some new mods with my son.

Grealm seems to work fine in multiplayer, as do other mods.
It's down to the modders to do the Main.netMode != 2 check when spawning gore.

Question:

Doesn't Molten Armor already exist? The hellstone armor?

Also can we get some recipes/a list of enemy drops? I'm already stumbling a bunch of other mods that don't have wikis/recipe lists/etc.
Sorry that is my mistake. It is "Magma armor"
Here you can get all recipes, enemies, items e.t.c. -

Cybermite doesn't spawn when you activate the motherboard.
I will look at this. Thanks!

Also I noticed that after Cyber King death the message "A portal have been opened in the sky!..." appears. Now after his death red message "Noooo! I will come back with new powers!" in red color appears. Will update the file soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom