tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this mod is great but if its possible i would LOVE to see the ability to use invar bars to be turned into blocks or walls that you can use to deco with i find myself with hundreds and nothing to do with them

Im just asking a question here not related to this mod but to terraria. Is it true that the creator of this game isnt updating it anymore, but 2 other guys who helped create the game is going to keep updating it? is that true?

Regards

- Fellow terrarian

Im just asking a question here not related to this mod but to terraria. Is it true that the creator of this game isnt updating it anymore, but 2 other guys who helped create the game is going to keep updating it? is that true?

Regards

- Fellow terrarian
Terraria will still be updated.

Whenever I try to enable the Tremor Mod in my tModLoader 0.8.1.0 server it says ''An error occurred while loading Tremor mod, This mod has automatically been disabled.''
It works fine singleplayer though.

If your talking about using the bars, then the best bet would be to use the ore + stone to make the Invar Blocks as that's the default recipe
as per all the rest of the ore except iron and lead.
You get items from monster drops and when you smelt them you get bars not ore that would be nice to he able to use to make deco items like walls and blocks

Every time I attempt to use this mod, terraria mod loader auto turns it off upon loading worlds. It says "syncing mods" and turns off tremor

Does Multiplayer work Now ? I have no idea because the message saying multiplayer is not working has been there Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom