tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please developers i'm having a trouble in that when i kill the totem in jungle when he is in water he doesn't drop anything but when on land he drops items is it a problem or the drop chances are low because i only fought him twice and thanks for your hardwork

Does anyone know when this will be updated for 1.3.1? It would be after tmodloader updates, right?

P.S. The next update for Tremor mod sounds so cool!

I really love this mod and now that 1.3.1 is here it wont let me play the tremor mod. I think its because tremor mod is for 1.3.0.8? And thats why its not working for 1.3.1 anyone who has any ideas why tremor mod is not working for 1.3.1 pls help me out thanks peace!

I really love this mod and now that 1.3.1 is here it wont let me play the tremor mod. I think its because tremor mod is for 1.3.0.8? And thats why its not working for 1.3.1 anyone who has any ideas why tremor mod is not working for 1.3.1 pls help me out thanks peace!
tModloader itself has to update first, as stated right above your post. NO mods will work until then, with 1.3.1.

You can just re install tModLoader like you did for 1.3.0.8 over your 1.3.1 version; I don't know for all the mods around but this one works this way. You won't get the content of the update though meanwhile, but for a few changed icons of items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom