tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why didn't you just use any of your existing sprites for Everfrost? We gave you the benefit of the doubt and this is what you end up doing? So much for DoctorHummer and Gord's chat last night. That's what we get for giving you guys a chance I guess.
My god, I've already said that. The Valladium sprite (Or how it's called) was used by our programmer Zerrokk just for tests. It was replaced in release, but we just forgot to remove the file itself. The file was removed in first hotfix.

Hey, i gonna wait a little for the incompatibility issues to be resolved, because i have more than 30 mods, but let me ask one question, i already have a world, is still not in hardmode, but i need to create a new one or everything gonna work alright if i just install and go to hardmode?

A minor suggestion: If fixing the hunger system just doesn't seem to work, or might take a long time and an inordinate amount of work, it might be more worthwhile to split the mod into 2 versions: One where the hunger system is fully in place and cannot be turned off, and one where the hunger system is entirely absent.
Seconding this. Might be a much easier and faster option in the short term.

That doesn't answer my question: Why did you not use one of YOUR OWN sprites?
Why are you asking me? Maybe ask @Zerokk who used it?
[doublepost=1488733457,1488733405][/doublepost]
Hey, i gonna wait a little for the incompatibility issues to be resolved, because i have more than 30 mods, but let me ask one question, i already have a world, is still not in hardmode, but i need to create a new one or everything gonna work alright if i just install and go to hardmode?
Guess you can use your world :)

Я нашел баг: стены(задний фон) не показываются,а при перезагрузке мира они вообще пропадают.
[doublepost=1488734079,1488733974][/doublepost]Это нормально то что в арктич биоме ходит моб который то пропадает то появляется(имени его не помню но у него около 650 хп)
[doublepost=1488734155][/doublepost]Это же не нормально когда сырая птица восстанавливает 25 пунктов ,а приготовленная 20?)

Sorry, I guess I figured the guy who heads up a mod might actually know what the hell is going on. I guess it's my fault for not just immediately knowing it was because it's Tremor mod, so I'll own that one.

Sorry, I guess I figured the guy who heads up a mod might actually know what the hell is going on. I guess it's my fault for not just immediately knowing it was because it's Tremor mod, so I'll own that one.
The forum staff is actively involved with investigating this, so please refrain from commenting further on this matter. Thanks.

I found a bug from the cheat sheet and tremor mod
bug.PNG

Some of the new Snow/Glacier biome enemies are really unfair, especially that frost trap thing that's scary af and 1 hit kills me

I've really used Thorium Sprites, and I know it. I've just used as an example, nothing more. At the end I've forgot to remove the sprite, even it was replaced, and this situation happened. I've only used it for tests, I didn't mean to steal it or something. I'm very sorry that I've caused such troubles :(

Another bug-fixes update.
  • Hunger System now disables correctly
  • Chef sold food for free
  • Monster Tooth shooted nothing
  • Ice Keys are now consuming when opening chests
  • Added Setbonus of Glacier Wood Armor
  • Changed damage of Glacier Wood Bow
  • Changed power of Glacier Wood Hammer
  • Fixed White Walker Sprite
More and more bugs are being fixed so you can play normally :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom