tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cog Lord still seems impossible. I tried it with turtle armor light discs and didn't even scratch him
Well, he isn't entirely different from before. His Heat Ray thing is nerfed (He won't spin and create deadly lasers of epic doom), his look changed, and the boss overall a bit nerfed in damage, I guess. Here is a tip: Use defense addition buffs and items. Also, beware of his rocket attack.

I
Well, he isn't entirely different from before. His Heat Ray thing is nerfed (He won't spin and create deadly lasers of epic doom), his look changed, and the boss overall a bit nerfed in damage, I guess. Here is a tip: Use defense addition buffs and items. Also, beware of his rocket attack.
I did use buff potions.

Could someone explain to me why the everfrost background has spread across my entire world where ive made tunnels?
Its taken over the entire world.

Hello, I am kinda new to the Tremor mod and maybe I am dense but when I try to craft a Jungle Wrath with the Jungle Alloy it says I need a Great Anvil, where can I find or how can I craft a Great Anvil?

Some of the items don't have names, but some do. The Glacier Wood, for instance, has a name, but the platforms don't unless I'm picking them up, and even then they become nameless in my inventory. Have you heard about this problem from anyone else?

I need a little help finding a few things... Nameably candy bars, dark masses, cosmitite, husks of dusk, and lapis. Everyone would help it'd be much appreciated.

Hello, I am kinda new to the Tremor mod and maybe I am dense but when I try to craft a Jungle Wrath with the Jungle Alloy it says I need a Great Anvil, where can I find or how can I craft a Great Anvil?

you can buy the great anvil from the forge master and i think he is supposed to move in when you have the jungle alloy

I need a little help finding a few things... Nameably candy bars, dark masses, cosmitite, husks of dusk, and lapis. Everyone would help it'd be much appreciated.

well as far as i know i got candy bars from suspicious bag which drops from enemies rarely but i am not sure if it is from all enemies, dark mass drops from enemies in Solar eclipse i think after plantera is defeated, i think you can find cosmitite ore just like meteorite but not sure when it comes down and i don't know how to get husk of dusk and lapis

This may be a bit much to ask, but is there a location that I could grab a copy of the Tremor source code (pre-compiled)? I want to do some mining for the drop percentages for some of the rarer items.

For some reason when I get on a world, I move really slowly
plz help

(Edit) turns out I just had frame skip on subtle. XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom