tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sprite IS NOT changed.
20170520081647_1.jpg

that looks pretty new to me

side note, I found this weird floating island glacier
20170520081804_1.jpg

I know about the generation, its just weird that a floating island was low enough to get 'glaciered'
well terraria is a total wild card on generating a world, how many times do you have a unique feature on your world?
[doublepost=1495295238,1495294967][/doublepost]
I think that was fixed in the most recent update...
well sorry to dissapoint you but Im using the recent update and this issue continues for me, I dont know if someone else have this, but let me have a few screenshots on the spread(this can take a while).

I know that its supposed to be called "glacier biome" but its necesary to have the blizzard effect all the time? because I remember seeing the glacier without the blizzard.

Been testing out the Ruins, and there are three things I noticed.
  1. Right clicking a locked chest instantly spawns 4 RuinGhost1's and can be spammed infinitely, is that intended?
  2. After about an hour of grinding naturally spawned Ruin Ghosts, I never got a Rusty Lantern to summon the Ancient Dragon. Then tried summoning hordes of both types using Cheat Sheet, got multiple Rusty Keys, Royal Claymores, Tiny Sais and Crowbars but no Rusty Lantern still. I'm assuming it's meant to be dropped by RuinGhost2 (the one actually holding a lantern), but either the drop chance is so abysmal it's not worth it or they're bugged and not dropping the lantern.
  3. Gave in and used Cheat Sheet to spawn a Rusty Lantern, and when I used it the Ancient Dragon kept me constantly Petrified; was the idea to deal with it using minions?

Been testing out the Ruins, and there are three things I noticed.
  1. Right clicking a locked chest instantly spawns 4 RuinGhost1's and can be spammed infinitely, is that intended?
  2. After about an hour of grinding naturally spawned Ruin Ghosts, I never got a Rusty Lantern to summon the Ancient Dragon. Then tried summoning hordes of both types using Cheat Sheet, got multiple Rusty Keys, Royal Claymores, Tiny Sais and Crowbars but no Rusty Lantern still. I'm assuming it's meant to be dropped by RuinGhost2 (the one actually holding a lantern), but either the drop chance is so abysmal it's not worth it or they're bugged and not dropping the lantern.
  3. Gave in and used Cheat Sheet to spawn a Rusty Lantern, and when I used it the Ancient Dragon kept me constantly Petrified; was the idea to deal with it using minions?
1. Check known bugs in the OP.
2. Yeah, it's dropped from the second Ghost. Maybe we should make the chance of dropping the Lantern a bit bigger.
3. It only petrifies you with it's head. You need to make a large territory free of blocks, like a big arena. It's just the tactics to fight the dragon, the boss itself isn't hard, like it doesn't have any another attacks.

Okay, thanks very much for the quick clarification. One last thing, I've been testing some of the new items to put on the wiki. With the Ancient Soul accessory, the rotating souls disappear about a second after they spawn, just before making half a rotation.

AncientSoulExample.gif

Okay, thanks very much for the quick clarification. One last thing, I've been testing some of the new items to put on the wiki. With the Ancient Soul accessory, the rotating souls disappear about a second after they spawn, just before making half a rotation.

View attachment 170513
That's strange, since everything worked fine for me. Will check, thanks!

is the ancient dragon in tremor mod? I have it unticked in the boss list and I dont know what mod is it from
[doublepost=1495315401,1495315294][/doublepost]also is it normal for half the items that the alchemist npc sells, to not have a description or name, you hover over them and it shows nothing. still not sure if multiplayer bug or not.

is the ancient dragon in tremor mod? I have it unticked in the boss list and I dont know what mod is it from
[doublepost=1495315401,1495315294][/doublepost]also is it normal for half the items that the alchemist npc sells, to not have a description or name, you hover over them and it shows nothing. still not sure if multiplayer bug or not.
yes it is from tremor, and I don't know about the alchemist thing
I don't have access to my computer right now; which is why I requested a screenshot.
20170520141544_1.jpg
20170520141542_1.jpg

also, if anyone was wondering how to summon it, you take a rusty lantern (left) to an ancient altar (right)
20170520141932_1.jpg

yes it is from tremor, and I don't know about the alchemist thing

View attachment 170549View attachment 170550
also, if anyone was wondering how to summon it, you take a rusty lantern (left) to an ancient altar (right)
View attachment 170551
somehow it reminds me of serris-X from metroid fusion (weird because they dont look similar)
[doublepost=1495317946,1495317568][/doublepost]I dont know if its tremor or another mod but when I try to put a 48 dresser (npc hotel if you want to know) on my world it dosent allow me this dosent happen before, I know this because the last mods to update was tremor and the chest seller.

somehow it reminds me of serris-X from metroid fusion (weird because they dont look similar)
[doublepost=1495317946,1495317568][/doublepost]I dont know if its tremor or another mod but when I try to put a 48 dresser (npc hotel if you want to know) on my world it dosent allow me this dosent happen before, I know this because the last mods to update was tremor and the chest seller.
probably chest seller. never heard of it though. my houses work fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom