tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can only have I think... 200 storage objects (Chests/Dressers/Barrels/etc) in your world, after that... I believe it will just not let you place anymore? My numbers may be off there, but I know there is a limit, could be the issue

You can only have I think... 200 storage objects (Chests/Dressers/Barrels/etc) in your world, after that... I believe it will just not let you place anymore? My numbers may be off there, but I know there is a limit, could be the issue
well it seems I hit your mentioned limit, But you can still place piggybank,safe and defenders forge.

Edit: the max number of storage items are 1000
http://terraria.wiki.gg/Storage_items but i have less of 200 so the new biome can be responsible for more extra numbers along with the other mods, well time to take any chest that I see.

Last edited:
zadum will you ask fargo to make a summoning item for the ruins boss? because every time I use the lanter to summon the boss the altar breaks.

What this ancient dragon drops?
This is prehardmode boss?
Where i can found ruins?
prehardmode I dont know since getting the summoning item is very rare and we have to use cheatsheet and the drops are before skeletron.
drops: dragon head and ancient times edge (melee weapons)
ancient soul expert drop
swordstorm (magic weapon)
but if you want to know what they do, get them.

Edit: if you have world gen preview mod you may want to have a screenshot of the world because ruins are scattered around the world cavern depth.

Think I found another bug, the Wall of Flesh isn't dropping a Pwnhammer. This is my first time progressing in this mod, so is that intended and I'm supposed to use a different tool to break the Altars so I can start generating ore?

Edit: Okay, killed a bunch more and finally got one in a treasure bag, nevermind.

Last edited:
zadum will you ask fargo to make a summoning item for the ruins boss? because every time I use the lanter to summon the boss the altar breaks.
Yeah, of course :)

Think I found another bug, the Wall of Flesh isn't dropping a Pwnhammer. This is my first time progressing in this mod, so is that intended and I'm supposed to use a different tool to break the Altars so I can start generating ore?

Edit: Okay, killed a bunch more and finally got one in a treasure bag, nevermind.
Will check, thanks for reporting!

Oh i see so the ancient dragon comes from the new dungeons. its sad because the dungeon chests are glitched and cannot be open for me, they can be destroyed and instantly dissapear, so does that weird thing that i supposed is the spawner. also how do I get the chest seller to sell more chests? he only sells the default one
[doublepost=1495355032,1495354852][/doublepost]also how do you spawn it, i tried searching everywhere about this boss but not even in the wiki. maybe its like very new or something. also im playing in multiplayer so that might be the bugs that happen to me, the glacier chests dont open either and just dissapear after destroyed.

PS: are the thorn boomerangs like the florarang and stuff supposed to have a big collision, because i cannot shoot it in a space of 2 blocks and it collides very close to the ground if im standing on it

Oh i see so the ancient dragon comes from the new dungeons. its sad because the dungeon chests are glitched and cannot be open for me, they can be destroyed and instantly dissapear, so does that weird thing that i supposed is the spawner. also how do I get the chest seller to sell more chests? he only sells the default one
[doublepost=1495355032,1495354852][/doublepost]also how do you spawn it, i tried searching everywhere about this boss but not even in the wiki. maybe its like very new or something. also im playing in multiplayer so that might be the bugs that happen to me, the glacier chests dont open either and just dissapear after destroyed.

PS: are the thorn boomerangs like the florarang and stuff supposed to have a big collision, because i cannot shoot it in a space of 2 blocks and it collides very close to the ground if im standing on it
1. Have you tried opening Chests with a Ruin Key?
3. You can't break the chests if they contain stuff in it, I checked that.
2. What Chest Seller are you talking about?...

Yeah, I was say off on the number, I guess, lol. Just knew there was a limit, you should check out Magic Storage. It's the... Bees Knees...

1. Have you tried opening Chests with a Ruin Key?
3. You can't break the chests if they contain stuff in it, I checked that.
2. What Chest Seller are you talking about?...
sorry the chest seller might be in another mod haha sorry I think its reduced griding mod isntead
but yeah Ive been playing with my friends on multiplayer expert and we can just instakill the chests and the altars in those dungeons. I just experimented in singleplayer and yes as you said the chest dont get destroyed if they have items, but they do in multiplayer.

how do you get ruin keys and and the lantern for the ancient dragon? cant find anything on the wiki or youtube

sorry the chest seller might be in another mod haha sorry I think its reduced griding mod isntead
but yeah Ive been playing with my friends on multiplayer expert and we can just instakill the chests and the altars in those dungeons. I just experimented in singleplayer and yes as you said the chest dont get destroyed if they have items, but they do in multiplayer.

how do you get ruin keys and and the lantern for the ancient dragon? cant find anything on the wiki or youtube
Ruin Keys and Lanterns are dropped from Ruin Ghosts.

Ruin Keys and Lanterns are dropped from Ruin Ghosts.
Yeah Ive been in the ruin quite a while but no other enemies seem to spawn, (tremor ones) only happens in the dungeon im sure like the ruin ghosts since i never seen them. probably another multiplayer bug because it happens in spirit mod too with the reach

thank you for your help though. appreciate it

The thorium aquatic depths chest dont open either and are instantly destroyed for some reason and they can be picked up. so its probably not a tremor mod bug. just the enemies dont spawn i guess, and it doesnt show a key icon on chests

Hello, it seems that your boss, the "Space Whale", seems to have stolen some ideas from this suggestion: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/space-whale.18258/page-4
Did you have any sorts of consultation with the creator about using their ideas?
WDyMssk.png

Hey zadum,

Let me start off by saying that the mod is pretty great. I've been enjoying it a lot so far.
I just wanted to drop a comment in here saying that I've run into a couple of bugs while playing on the latest release of the mod (I am unsure if multiplayer is having any effect on this);
1. Goblin Standard Bearers respawn infinitely (I see that this has been tagged as fixed, but it seems to still be happening, even though I am running 1.3.1.7)
2. The Glacier biome seems to be set to hardmode from the very start of the game, or is otherwise extremely dangerous by nature, as 1500HP Glaciers that deal 260 damage are spawning from the moment of world gen.

Let me know if there is anything that can be done to fix these issues, or if you need any more information.
Thanks!

1. Goblin Standard Bearers respawn infinitely (I see that this has been tagged as fixed, but it seems to still be happening, even though I am running 1.3.1.7)
2. The Glacier biome seems to be set to hardmode from the very start of the game, or is otherwise extremely dangerous by nature, as 1500HP Glaciers that deal 260 damage are spawning from the moment of world gen.
both known issues check known bugs on OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom