tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I unno. You might have but because of how infinity housing works it was probably just trying to cycle them back in to that specific house but couldn't because someone was already in there. I unno. Could always test it out later on another save or something and see if the same issue arises.

I believe it's a fault in the mod, as in a Vanilla world, I generally use Infinity houses until I feel like building actual houses. Never had an issue before with this, so I'm guessing something in the NPC Spawn code isn't playing nice with the weirdness of the Infinity House.

Quick question, I wanted to work on my old (non-tremor) world and so disabled the mod in the menu, exited Terraria and restarted but still only get the option for that world/character in the menu, what step am I missing? Thanks!
TModLoader handles the worlds..not tremor..try looking around in your terraria folder for that :)

Add a infinite snowball item, that you use 4 stacks of snowballs to make. Like the Endless quiver and musket pouch. also maybe you could add different types of snowballs like ichor snowballs or cursed snowballs. Then you could make a bunch of teirs to snowball lauchers and make it its own weapon type all the way to endgame! Just an idea, dont worry about giving me credit, someone was going to think of it

You should even make a pre-harmode snow boss! and have its drops be like a snowball shotgun or somthing, and its expert mode item is an accesory that powers up snowball guns like the hive pack, and maybe make it drop bars to make a armour that improves snowballs. And you could make it so you can craft more powerful snowballs from those bars too! I feel like im being too creative, ill maybe send more ideas when i think of them

You should even make a pre-harmode snow boss! and have its drops be like a snowball shotgun or somthing, and its expert mode item is an accesory that powers up snowball guns like the hive pack, and maybe make it drop bars to make a armour that improves snowballs. And you could make it so you can craft more powerful snowballs from those bars too! I feel like im being too creative, ill maybe send more ideas when i think of them
the shotgun thingy is already sold by the elf, and the snowballs really don't need to be more powerful, i can one-shot most mobs with my snowball shotgun. Although, i do like the idea :D

So, i've been going page to page on this but haven't found anything to help me with a little problem I have with this mod. I made the mods early summoner armor and put it on and instantly my fps dropped to like nothing. I know its in the FAQ at the beginning but it doesn't really have a fix. Anyone know of a way to fix this or no?

So, i've been going page to page on this but haven't found anything to help me with a little problem I have with this mod. I made the mods early summoner armor and put it on and instantly my fps dropped to like nothing. I know its in the FAQ at the beginning but it doesn't really have a fix. Anyone know of a way to fix this or no?

Have you tried wearing vanity armor?

No I didn't think of that, ill try to throw on some other type of armor on type of it and see if that helps. I'm early game still so thats the only vanity I can do lol.

Even wood armor should work, doesn't matter what it is, as long as it changes your appearance.

Can someone help me in finding the Arabian Merchant? because it says you find him in the desert but i've looked for him about 20 times and still havent found him. Is he just standing there in ther desert or what?

Can someone help me in finding the Arabian Merchant? because it says you find him in the desert but i've looked for him about 20 times and still havent found him. Is he just standing there in ther desert or what?
The front page is wrong. He now only spawns when you kill the Rukh.

Well, this is about vanilla but, in the 1.3.0.8 version, i can't fish up Duke at both ocean, i've tried it with different types of fishing rods but, it seems like that doesn't do anything, i cover the ocean surface with Asphalt block, if that help, and i didn't stand inside of 2 blocks of liquid, so i should summon normaly, i think?! I have a Truffle Worm in my inventory, no other baits. Plz help, i am playing with my friend, and he's new to this game so, really needed to defeat him.

Well, this is about vanilla but, in the 1.3.0.8 version, i can't fish up Duke at both ocean, i've tried it with different types of fishing rods but, it seems like that doesn't do anything, i cover the ocean surface with Asphalt block, if that help, and i didn't stand inside of 2 blocks of liquid, so i should summon normaly, i think?! I have a Truffle Worm in my inventory, no other baits. Plz help, i am playing with my friend, and he's new to this game so, really needed to defeat him.
Uh...if it's multiplayer it's probably just a bug with tmodloader since it doesn't support Multiplayer yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom