tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, I wasn't getting alerts again! Thanks TCF!

Guys. I'm sorry. Where do I get a band. The type of band to craft band of regeneration and nebula band. Cant find it anywhere
It's made of Tungsten or Silver.

Zadum i hear that you from Russia and i have question,how many bosses will you add in update 1.3.0
[doublepost=1470631275,1470631123][/doublepost]and you know i am Russian too.
Zero.

I think, the Boss Progression should be like this (Calamity, Thorium, Bluemagic123 Mod, Ersion and Pumpkings Mod bosses are there too) (WIPs too)

The Grand Thunder Bird
Giant Slime
Evil Corn
King Slime
Desert Scourge
Eye of Ctuhlhu
Tiki Totem
Rukh
Brain of Cthulhu/Eater of Worlds
The Hive Mind/The Perforator (WIP)
Queen Jellyfish
Queen Bee
Skeletron
Star Scouter
Wall of Flesh
Sea Dragon Leviathan (WIP)
Cryogen (WIP)
Slime God
Coznix
Golden Slime (Even it has 100000HP, it's a fair hardmode beginner Boss)
The Twins
Pixie Queen
Motherboard
Bionic Brain
The Destroyer
The Lich
Skeletron Prime
Calamitas
Cog Lord
Plantera
Pumpking's Horseman
The Devourer of Gods
Golem
Plaguebringer Goliath
Duke Fishron
The Abomination
Lunatic Cultist
Moon Lord
Ragnarök
Terra Lord
Alpha and Omega (WIP)
Spirit of Purity
Martian Star Destroyer (WIP)
Jungle Dragon Yharon (WIP)
Yharim, Lord of the Cosmos (WIP)
Soul of Yharim (WIP)

44 bosses, when all bosses are finished and able to defeat. I used only the Bosses of the following mods:
Calamity by MountainDrew, Thorium by DivermanSam, Tremor by zadum4ivii, Pumpkings Mod by Pumpking (wow) and Bluemagic's Mod by Bluemagic123.
Oh, and Ersion Mod. :D

Last edited:
I think, the Boss Progression should be like this (Calamity, Thorium, Bluemagic123 Mod and Pumpkings Mod bosses are there too) (WIPs too)

--
--
--

42 bosses, when all bosses are finished and able to defeat. I used only the Bosses of the following mods:
Calamity by MountainDrew, Thorium by DivermanSam, Tremor by zadum4ivii, Pumpkings Mod by Pumpking (wow) and Bluemagic's Mod by Bluemagic123.

Good work, but Golden Slime and Bionic Brain - Ersion mod. But chart no have Giant Slime and... this mod have more bosses?
Bluemagic's Mod have The Abomination - chart no have this boss too.

a little chart of boss progression (for vanilla, thorium and tremor mod) for anyone interested:

Ud1nIOf.jpg

No guarantee of correctness!
Actually it's not possible to defeat the Tiki Totem before the EoW/BoC since the summoning item for it requires Demonite Scales/Tissue Samples which are only dropped by those two bosses. Of course you don't have to fully defeat those bosses in order to get their drops, you could just kill a few segments of the EoW or a few of those floating creeper eyeballs that assist the BoC (if that's what you're thinking)

I think, the Boss Progression should be like this (Calamity, Thorium, Bluemagic123 Mod, Ersion and Pumpkings Mod bosses are there too) (WIPs too)

The Grand Thunder Bird
Giant Slime
Evil Corn
King Slime
Desert Scourge
Eye of Ctuhlhu
Tiki Totem
Rukh
Queen Jellyfish
Queen Bee
Skeletron
Star Scouter
Wall of Flesh
Cryogen (WIP)
Slime God
Coznix
The Twins
Motherboard
Bionic Brain
The Destroyer
Skeletron Prime
Calamitas
Cog Lord
Plantera
Pumpking's Horseman
The Devourer of Gods
Golem
Plaguebringer Goliath
Duke Fishron
The Abomination
Lunatic Cultist
Moon Lord
Ragnarök
Terra Lord
Alpha and Omega (WIP)
Spirit of Purity
Soul of Yharim (WIP)

44 bosses, when all bosses are finished and able to defeat. I used only the Bosses of the following mods:
Oh, and Ersion Mod

but what about the pixie queen?

The Grand Thunder Bird
Giant Slime
Evil Corn
King Slime
Desert Scourge
Eye of Ctuhlhu
Tiki Totem
Rukh
Queen Jellyfish
Queen Bee
Skeletron
Star Scouter
Wall of Flesh
Cryogen (WIP)
Slime God
Coznix
The Twins
Motherboard
Bionic Brain
The Destroyer
Skeletron Prime
Calamitas
Cog Lord
Plantera
Pumpking's Horseman
The Devourer of Gods
Golem
Plaguebringer Goliath
Duke Fishron
The Abomination
Lunatic Cultist
Moon Lord
Ragnarök
Terra Lord
Alpha and Omega (WIP)
Spirit of Purity
Soul of Yharim (WIP)

Oh, and Ersion Mod. :D
No Lich?

Both the evil corn and tiki totem are listed before the brain and eater of worlds, you can even get the summoning items before fighting them

One issue with this mod, Observers spawn waaaaay too often considering they have 2500HP.

In this Image I had 6 of them clustered up. (Most of them overlapping eachother, making it appear like theres less there)
20160810153840_1.jpg

Sure I play at triple spawn rate, but even at vanilla spawn rate observers are way too common for an enemy with 2500HP, they don't even do that much damage( at least with their easy to avoid laser, and they are easy to avoid touching too) they are just extremely tedious to kill.

Suggestions are.
- Make them a rare "miniboss" spawn, maybe give them a few nice unique drops to make them worthwhile to kill, since they have so much freakin HP for an early hardmode enemy. Buff up the laser damage even and maybe make them more of a threat.
- Add the reqirement of defeating a mechanical boss before they spawn, so at least players will have weapons that can at least kill them in less then a few minutes.
- Nerf that freakin HP.

Not all these changes are needed, just one of the three mentioned, I'd prefer the first one over the other two, making observers a rare "miniboss" would make them better IMO.

All my mods work on multiplayer but only tremor mobs dissapear after hit
I have other mods like thorium but i have this issue only with tremor (after disabling tremor it worked fine)
well i wont be playing tremor with friends ;(
1 awesome mod less for multiplayer ;(

Last edited:
I need help, I got this mod and the tmod loader and it worked, but every now and then my would reset and all my stuff would be gone from my world. I really like this mod but it keeps doing this! :merchanteek::merchantmad:

i'm currently playing this mod with no others as a mage, and every single spell i get feels weaker than anything else i can get around that level. example: the burning fist, which you craft from materials you grind for in hell, is slightly worse in every way compared to the demon scythe, a spell you grind for in hell, and the demon scythe pierces through enemies while the burning fist hits one and vanishes. the only spell i've found that is usable over the same-tier items so far is the gloom tome, and im just before hardmode. i will give further posts, but i just wanted to let you know you might want to make most of your pre-hardmode spells have either longer range, more knockback, or piercing, and almost all of them burn mana considerably faster than any pre-hardmode spell. i apologize if i'm being a bit harsh here, im just trying to let you know how to improve your mod.
[doublepost=1471133794,1471133506][/doublepost]
i'm currently playing this mod with no others as a mage, and every single spell i get feels weaker than anything else i can get around that level. example: the burning fist, which you craft from materials you grind for in hell, is slightly worse in every way compared to the demon scythe, a spell you grind for in hell, and the demon scythe pierces through enemies while the burning fist hits one and vanishes. the only spell i've found that is usable over the same-tier items so far is the gloom tome, and im just before hardmode. i will give further posts, but i just wanted to let you know you might want to make most of your pre-hardmode spells have either longer range, more knockback, or piercing, and almost all of them burn mana considerably faster than any pre-hardmode spell. i apologize if i'm being a bit harsh here, im just trying to let you know how to improve your mod.

it should also be noted that i am playing in expert mode.

I'm sure that we are all aware that trying to import mobile terraria items is kinda of a big no-no here, so when I saw that the Tremor mod had a Sharanga, I started to sweat a bit. (not really, it's a metaphor.)
I really suggest changing the name before any trouble can be caused. Perhaps in the future, to reference Touhou Project, Sharanga should be named "Scarlet Devil Bow" or something similar, to avoid even mentioning mobile terraria content by name.
Only a small nitpick I had, the mod has been an amazing experience so far and this is only getting me concerned, not anything ruining my gameplay experience. Keep up the great work.

I'm sure that we are all aware that trying to import mobile terraria items is kinda of a big no-no here, so when I saw that the Tremor mod had a Sharanga, I started to sweat a bit. (not really, it's a metaphor.)
I really suggest changing the name before any trouble can be caused. Perhaps in the future, to reference Touhou Project, Sharanga should be named "Scarlet Devil Bow" or something similar, to avoid even mentioning mobile terraria content by name.
Only a small nitpick I had, the mod has been an amazing experience so far and this is only getting me concerned, not anything ruining my gameplay experience. Keep up the great work.

It's not the same sharanga, it's a different sharanga. Just 'cause it has the same name doesn't mean it's a copy from mobile.

It's not the same sharanga, it's a different sharanga. Just 'cause it has the same name doesn't mean it's a copy from mobile.
Understandable, and I said A, not THE, but the very name popping up feels like they might be trying to bend the rules or of that matter. And not to be a backseat cop here, I don't condone that, but I do worry of someone that would, and it would be safe to change the name to avoid confusion. If you are a tremor dev, note that this is only a suggestion, doesn't ruin the mod, you do you, etc.

I have been notified Tremor Mod contains the following item(s), but they are not limited to:
  • Sharanga
These items are either intentionally removed items by Re-Logic, or came from another Terraria platform. It has been stated that it is not allowed to port this external content via mods. Kindly remove or rename this content, or you're in danger of having your thread locked/removed and the mod removed from the mod browser. This is not meant as intimidation, it's a mere warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom