tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been notified Tremor Mod contains the following item(s), but they are not limited to:
  • Sharanga
These items are either intentionally removed items by Re-Logic, or came from another Terraria platform. It has been stated that it is not allowed to port this external content via mods. Kindly remove or rename this content, or you're in danger of having your thread locked/removed and the mod removed from the mod browser. This is not meant as intimidation, it's a mere warning.
This issue came up a real while back. The reply was:
The sharanga of this mod doesn't have the same sprite plus I am pretty sure it doesn't have the same attributes. The only thing they share in common is the mythological name, which this mod has plenty of. As for the Jungle Mimic, I am not really sure of it. Zadum might want to check it out, but I guess it's fine? Welp. If it's not, some nice item drops will be either lost or will have to be obtained by other means.
That is why the moderators haven't done anything about it.

But what about the Drills and Chainsaws?
Personally checked in the mod itself, there is no sign of the lunar drills/chainsaws. However, there should be an edit from the tremor mod devs to show that these were removed.
I have been notified Tremor Mod contains the following item(s), but they are not limited to:
  • Sharanga
These items are either intentionally removed items by Re-Logic, or came from another Terraria platform. It has been stated that it is not allowed to port this external content via mods. Kindly remove or rename this content, or you're in danger of having your thread locked/removed and the mod removed from the mod browser. This is not meant as intimidation, it's a mere warning.
As to note, only the name, weapon type, and design are similar, the crafting tree and the damage is different, and I believe it does not fire spectral arrows.

It was just a mere warning of things that could happen if it is found that they're enough of a copy, decided by official mods, that is.
i can half agree and disagree on this, while it does share the name of the console exclusive weapon, it has been in this mod for a long while now, and i'm pretty sure the mods would've noticed by this point, heck its been featured in baumproductions videos for a few episodes now, but i guess its still up to the mods when they want to act on this, if they do act on this.

i can half agree and disagree on this, while it does share the name of the console exclusive weapon, it has been in this mod for a long while now, and i'm pretty sure the mods would've noticed by this point, heck its been featured in baumproductions videos for a few episodes now, but i guess its still up to the mods when they want to act on this, if they do act on this.
I doubt mods are able to check every mod on every subject the mod has.

One issue with this mod, Observers spawn waaaaay too often considering they have 2500HP.

In this Image I had 6 of them clustered up. (Most of them overlapping eachother, making it appear like theres less there)
View attachment 133405

Sure I play at triple spawn rate, but even at vanilla spawn rate observers are way too common for an enemy with 2500HP, they don't even do that much damage( at least with their easy to avoid laser, and they are easy to avoid touching too) they are just extremely tedious to kill.

Suggestions are.
- Make them a rare "miniboss" spawn, maybe give them a few nice unique drops to make them worthwhile to kill, since they have so much freakin HP for an early hardmode enemy. Buff up the laser damage even and maybe make them more of a threat.
- Add the reqirement of defeating a mechanical boss before they spawn, so at least players will have weapons that can at least kill them in less then a few minutes.
- Nerf that freakin HP.

Not all these changes are needed, just one of the three mentioned, I'd prefer the first one over the other two, making observers a rare "miniboss" would make them better IMO.
We will think about the Observers, thanks!

All my mods work on multiplayer but only tremor mobs dissapear after hit
I have other mods like thorium but i have this issue only with tremor (after disabling tremor it worked fine)
well i wont be playing tremor with friends ;(
1 awesome mod less for multiplayer ;(
I think you're playing the very old version of mod... It was fixed a months ago.

• Sharanga
Yeah I was told about Sharanga by some user a long time ago.
One moderator (Can't remember his name) asked me to remove Lunar Drills & Chainsaws but told nothing about Sharanga. If somebody from Developers or Moderators will ask me to remove the Sharanga too - I will do it :)

The content page still shows that the Lunar Drills/Chainsaws are part of the content, can you quickly edit the page as to correct that?

I'm curious to why these lunar tools aren't allowed
They're technically unobtainable/removed items. Their files were in the code, but never released as existent items because they're basically irrelevant. Since adding officially unobtainable items to the game is banned, it's a very grey area as to whether these items are allowed because they were simply never removed before release from the game's code. It's not like stuff like the Zapinator where the item was added by accident and then patched out. You can say the same about mods that give Lunatic Cultist a Treasure Bag, because that item is still in the code as an unobtainable item, so by technicality that's not allowed to be modded in. However these mods generally add new and cool stuff to the Treasure Bag so it's not the same item, which makes it allowed. It's weird.

This still isn't available for 1.3 right? If not you can you still play with mods that are available in the latest version of terraria?

This still isn't available for 1.3 right? If not you can you still play with mods that are available in the latest version of terraria?
ok i see thanks. i got confused since it said it was version 1.2.4 i thought it was for that version of terraria

Is it possible to change the town NPC sprites to properly wearing party hats? As vanilla NPC's have different sprites for this occasion.

Albeit a small gripe, but some town NPC's just don't look right as of right now -- would be helped immensely if guys like the Archer and Sorcerer looked less awkward. If not, then wearing a hat on top of another hat is fine with me personally (it's amusing anyway), but the hats currently levitate above some of them.

Can i remove tremor mod after i generated a world with it(used terracustom to make the world). I just started dont think i accessed any tremor mod items. Or do i need to generate a new world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom