tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Почему из Воров выпадают только поножи и шлемы(около 8 понож и 4 шлемов и ни одного нагрудника)

in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.WmpProxyThread.RunInRightApartment(WmpProxyFunction proxyFunction)
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.UnsafeNativeMethods.DecodeStreamToTexture(Void* pDevice, UInt32 stream, Int32* targetWidth, Int32* targetHeight, XnaImageOperation operation, Int32 maxAspectRatio, Void** pTexture)
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
in Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

zoms.png

So in the Night of the Undead are they supposed to spawn this often. Also, they are only spawning from the right, not sure if was intentional

View attachment 161805
So in the Night of the Undead are they supposed to spawn this often. Also, they are only spawning from the right, not sure if was intentional
That's a bug, thanks for reminder. We're fixing it!

Minor nitpick #2! Potions don't have listed durations, vanilla potions do.
Gotta check it out, thanks!
[doublepost=1488739175,1488739100][/doublepost]
I have to say, right before downloading 1.3, I tried out the old version. It's an insane improvement. You even took time to resprite some vanilla stuff! :D
PS: I'm getting a ton of Queen Bee spawns, even when not in the jungle. Any reason?
That's really strange! Queen Bee sometimes spawn itself even in vanilla, but don't think that in that numbers like you have it.

I think I know why you might be getting queen bee spawns. Since some weapon projectiles travel through blocks and have an infinite projectile travel which should be fixed, which means they are traveling all the way underground towards a bee hive killing the queen bee spawn, thus triggering the queen bee fight
[doublepost=1488739710,1488739552][/doublepost]It happened to me so yea, thought it was funny and even tested it with Royal Daggers
[doublepost=1488740065][/doublepost]
food lol.png
Wait a minute, wut :eek:

Loving this new tremor update but i have one kind of major problem. It's with the hunger system and when i toggle it off i still get the debuffs from it and when it reaches 0 it ends up going into the - (minuses) which means i get 1 shotted. Can someone help me with this or is this genuinly bugged?

Loving this new tremor update but i have one kind of major problem. It's with the hunger system and when i toggle it off i still get the debuffs from it and when it reaches 0 it ends up going into the - (minuses) which means i get 1 shotted. Can someone help me with this or is this genuinly bugged?
You should try updsting to the latest version. It is fixed there.

I think I know why you might be getting queen bee spawns. Since some weapon projectiles travel through blocks and have an infinite projectile travel which should be fixed, which means they are traveling all the way underground towards a bee hive killing the queen bee spawn, thus triggering the queen bee fight
[doublepost=1488739710,1488739552][/doublepost]It happened to me so yea, thought it was funny and even tested it with Royal Daggers
[doublepost=1488740065][/doublepost]View attachment 161807 Wait a minute, wut :eek:
Gonna fix infinite oprojectiles tomorrow.
And the meat too.

Since I can't use multiplayer ATM (when will that be fixed BTW?), how can I go back to the previous version?

soooo, uh bug. the new update is acting weird with cheat sheet. when ever I scroll down to see all the new items all the text and buttons just vanish, my mouse goes invisible, and I can't scroll down anymore. same thing happene with hero's mod but I was able to fix it. other than that, this new update literally blew me out of my chair. its that good.
also are the bosses getting more loot in the future? cause the how and frost king (lets not forget about cyber king) only have one drop besides their expert item. speaking of which, isn't the icemourne one of the items your not allowed to re-implement?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom