tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody just say what items we "stole", we will correct this misunderstanding and disperse?
today Zadum4ivii's birthday, still a lot of work with mod, I don't want to strain him this day
As I mentioned earlier, if anyone has an issue with any sprites that they think may be being used without permission, please report it or PM a moderator and send evidence. We take plagiarism very seriously and look into each and every report.

Baseless accusations help no one, and if you're hearing talk about it elsewhere, hardly anyone is doing any real reporting of it. We can't look into it if it's not brought to us. So if you think that we're doing nothing about it, it's because it's not being brought to us with evidence. Report it or PM a moderator, but there is no need to post it here.

To answer some questions about the mod that have come up in the past few pages and make a megapost of helpful stuff:

The disappearing walls is an issue that's been reported and is being worked on.
The broken hunger system was fixed in the second update patch.
The stolen sprite accusations refer to a single sprite that was used in testing and, while no longer tied to a normally-obtainable item, was not properly removed before launch. It was removed in the first update patch, and the person who left it in by accident has apologized.
Left click the carrot by your dye slots to turn hunger off, right click it to turn it on.
They know the glacier biome mobs are OP and are addressing it soon.
multiplayer is broke at the moment but it's something they really want to fix.
If you install the mod and can't run it, just try restarting tmodloader and disabling/re-enabling the mod.

Keep in mind that this is, all in all, a huge project by a group of amateur game designers being done for free as a hobby. It isn't going to have professional quality, especially at launch. Mistakes are bound to be made, even Terraria 1.3 had bugs in its launch, some of which made the game unplayable for people. Give people time to correct them, and with a little patience, you'll make yourself and everyone else happier. Please remember to support eachother. We ALL want this to be a great mod with no flaws: The players, the developers, and the forum staff. Given time, patience, and a positive attitude, it has the potential to get there, and is most of the way there already.

It has devolved from Tremor. Most of these people are starting to be hostile towards Zadium and his team. (And seriously, he doesn't need that!)

I mean most of the people were already hostile. It's just showing now. It still was tremor they were talking about /shrug

Still I want to know which sprites were Stolen or something. Tremor, in fact, was a modpack made of different little mods(and later the authors of those mods gathered together in one team). So you can see the different styles of drawing sprites, for example. It's possible someone could take these "stolen" sprites anywhere and we didn't know about it.

In any case, tell me what content were stolen, so we could somehow fix it. Otherwise, if we do not fix this conflict will arise again and again.

Can you guys stop?, you think that making your "competition" stop making the mod because of hate, and making people that enjoy his mod stop playing because he dropped gonna make your mod more famous??, nobody gives a :red: about individual mods here, 90% of the people here put a BUNCH of mods together, and we dont care about the little fight that you guys are doing, we want to play with the mods we love and support the creators, we dont need a :red:ing fight to make a creator stop posting or getting late updates because of a fight... just stop, :red: the copied sprite, we want to :red:ing play, not watch a battle of who makes the better mod and the other one copy or not

Still I want to know which sprites were Stolen or something. Tremor, in fact, was a modpack made of different little mods(and later the authors of those mods gathered together in one team). So you can see the different styles of drawing sprites, for example. It's possible someone could take these "stolen" sprites anywhere and we didn't know about it.

In any case, tell me what content were stolen, so we could somehow fix it. Otherwise, if we do not fix this conflict will arise again and again.
The flaming tooth weapon
.eJwdyNENhCAMANBdGACkoBDXcIALwQZMlBLa-zK3-xk_37vVd5xqVVWk82rMfnCmsWsWGqmgLkTlxNQP1pkuk0RSrhc2YQMxTj7Y4MMC4Fycl7fm6YENznkPT215IDauJB-wVvdW1O8PAEgk2g.hlYf52D0VVGQVG3yfhpYWTIcHK8
has a stolen sprite from me which can be found here https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/elis-pixel-factory.20091/page-11#post-955658
Any hopes of having this rectified?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom