tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiplayer seems to be slightly buggy still? Friend and I connected fine, however after a while we realised that there were no monsters spawning, setting it to midnight showed this to be the case. Has noone else had this? Otherwise be useful to know what were doing wrong =p

Crash on attempting to make a new Small Crimson Normal world

Attachments

• Crash.jpg
    Crash.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 151
Multiplayer seems to be slightly buggy still? Friend and I connected fine, however after a while we realised that there were no monsters spawning, setting it to midnight showed this to be the case. Has noone else had this? Otherwise be useful to know what were doing wrong =p
Same bug for me and my friend and this just happens if we try to play the world in multiplayer

Little bug report: tungsten bullet is not seen as bullet ammo, I cannot fire it with any item using bullets as ammo, nor does it respond to any of my mods' useAmmo == AmmoID.Bullet check.

Was the glacier biome bug fixed? Because it's still happening to me.. :sigh:

Attachments

• TerrariaError.png
    TerrariaError.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 154
I don't know if anyone pointed this yet, but there's something wrong with the goblin army. It's not able to be summoned.

Attachments

• goblin.png
    goblin.png
    452.4 KB · Views: 180
I encountered a pretty odd bug when I updated the mod. My background walls dissapeared. I thought this was just a one time thing because of the update, so I replaced them, but the same walls kept dissapearing. When I just walked around, some of the walls were deleted again. The walls affected were behind decorative furniture mostly, but also some blocks and platforms, and it is kind of irregular. Shown here: http://i.imgur.com/jQUxhR1.png
As you can see, not ALL of the walls behind furniture are gone. That room in the screenshot looked the worst, it might have been around 70% gone in these situations behind furniture. And again, not all of the walls behind hammered blocks and platforms (stairs).

I updated it via the mob browser in game, and my other mods have been downloaded through the browser. The mods I'm using are:
imkSushi Mod (v3.1.1)
MaxStackPlus (v3.1)
Thorium Mod (v1.3.1.6)
Tremor Mod Remastered (v1.3.1)
Cheat Sheet (v0.2.5.13)

I also cerated a new world (same mods, same size, same crimson, same normal mode) and built a room very similar to one of my "bugged" rooms and nothing happened. I could not re-create the bug on that new world. I tried logging on a Tremor + Thorium world that is 4 months old, the walls did not dissapear. I tried logging on a 1 year old Thorium world - nothing. About two weeks ago, before I updated the mod, I copied my house from a vanilla world and pasted it into my current world with TEdit 3.9 (v3.9.16350.181 to be precise - released on 15 Dec 2016 which is a beta version and may be unstable, according to their website). So I tried copying the same house to the new world I created 30 minutes ago, to re-create the bug. Without any mods enabled the background walls were fine and not dissapearing. When I enabled only Tremor the walls started dissapearing again, I recreated the bug!

Copying a build from one world to another with TEdit before the Tremor update was completely fine, but with this new update, the background walls started to be randomly deleted. I do realize that this is a very, very specific situation for the bug to happen, and I don't have anymore info. It took me literally 3 hours trying to figure out what was causing the problem and to write this post, and I don't have time to try other versions of TEdit, other builds, other maps etc. I need some sleep :p

TL;DR: Copying a build/house from one world to another with TEdit 3.9 and logging in to that world with the newely updated Tremor, the background walls will start to dissapear.

No!No!Noooooooooooooooooo!
Why you remove this beautiful resprites!
I really enjoy them!;(:dryadcry::merchantcry::nursecrying:~:cry:`:cry:
As someone who uses texture packs, it's incredibly annoying when any mod overwrites vanilla sprites and ruins the textures you're trying to use -- couldn't be happier to see them gone. Texture packs provide a ton of freedom if some people like some sprites, they can also remove any they don't like quite easily.

As others like @Graydee have mentioned and suggested, if the resprites ever make a return, it would make far more sense to release them as a separate texture pack, rather than part of a mod.

@zadum4ivii I am so happy that multiplayer seems to be working. Unfortunately after I got the server up and running there is an issue where no monsters will spawn. The only thing that spawns is the Guide NPC & critters around the world. So basically multiplayer doesn't work correctly right now. Hopefully that ends up being an easy fix.

They should probably just be a texture pack or something though.

It definitely should, but I'm okay with toggle because it's just as good. I personally haven't seen the re-sprites but I don't like being forced to use something that I might not necessarily like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom