tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to remove the music files to cut down a lot of the memory problem? I have heard you have a lot of custom music and that will drive the memory usage up in a massive way. Might be a necessary evil to maintain compatibility with other mods. I'm sorry, bro, but if I need to pick between Tremor, and Thorium/GRealm/Spirit/Calamity, well....

You can find all modded music and sounds in MyGames/Terraria/Tmodloader/Mods/Cache
But if you want to delete it, Terraria may glitch out. (I tried with Calamity Mod, it didn't work)

I heard you have ten tracks, that would be half the file size right there. 22-10=12, would definitely help a lot and go a long way to MP-friendliness.

edit: I mean it is totally your choice of course, don't get me wrong. It's just a possible suggestion for an answer to the memory issues, since everything has to load etc.

I found that Angelite and Collapsium ore doesnt mine with celestial pickaxe
only by star drill.
Is that enother bug?
It's not a bug.

I heard you have ten tracks, that would be half the file size right there. 22-10=12, would definitely help a lot and go a long way to MP-friendliness.

edit: I mean it is totally your choice of course, don't get me wrong. It's just a possible suggestion for an answer to the memory issues, since everything has to load etc.
We will think on what can we do :)

This one added food, right? And there's a way to turn it off, right?
Because I don't want Terraria to have a hunger bar, that's a Minecraft thing.
Probably already been answered (maybe even in the original post), but how do you turn it off?

This one added food, right? And there's a way to turn it off, right?
Because I don't want Terraria to have a hunger bar, that's a Minecraft thing.
Probably already been answered (maybe even in the original post), but how do you turn it off?
Yes, there is a Green button near armor slots. Press RMB to disable it.

I have a problem.... I updated Tremor and Fargo's Mutant Mod and my walls are dissapearing when torches are close (just asking if it could be from the update). Do you know if this is by Tremor? (didn't happen before update of these mods)

I have a problem.... I updated Tremor and Fargo's Mutant Mod and my walls are dissapearing when torches are close (just asking if it could be from the update). Do you know if this is by Tremor? (didn't happen before update of these mods)
Yes, we know about this bug, should add it to FAQ. We're trying to figure out the cause of it!

Oh.Nevermind!
I created a World! YEEEEEAAAAH!!!!
Thnx for the mod anyway, zadum4ivii!
Nice, glad it worked! :)

Let's say it's not a bug but a feature :naughty:

Not sure if youre aware or other mods conflicting but I am having trouble creating a large world with a glacier biome? It says that its generating the biome, I cant seem to find it, im using HERO mod, so I can completely see the map.
Disregard what i said, Mustve been only a few worlds created without it, made another and it worked perfectly! Awesome mod, really put more hours into the game because of you guys! any ETA of multiplayer yet?

Last edited:
are you gonna add another biome? i know there hard, (i did one yesterday) but pls, make a MOON biome, lots of people would probably like that.

(Trelamium mod/ T-Realm Biome)
20170307073730_1.jpg

The moon biome is hard to make, as, like, it shouldn't be placed on the ground according to logic.
there's lots of thing i want to know about coding but i cant find it, and thats one of them i wanna know how to make a biome generate in the sky. and make a yoyo similar to the terrarian yoyo

You can, but a few mods like Spirit and Legend of Terraria 3 are currently incompatible, likely due to a bug involving NPCs. If one of those mods are loaded alongside other big mods like Thorium or Calamity, it causes the memory overflow. Disable those mods for a while and you can play the other big mods.

I actually found a workaround for this. If the game keeps disabling mods because of memory like you said, just exit out of the game when you click on "reload mods". This loads every mod for me, and I use like 20+ mods and all the big ones.

Thanks, i'll try it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom