1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Discussion in 'Released' started by Batby, Jul 29, 2015.

?

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

1. Yes!

1,490 vote(s)
    86.1%
  2. Nope.

241 vote(s)
    13.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shahrom

Shahrom Terrarian

You can find all modded music and sounds in MyGames/Terraria/Tmodloader/Mods/Cache
    But if you want to delete it, Terraria may glitch out. (I tried with Calamity Mod, it didn't work)

2. Radenium

Radenium Spazmatism

I heard you have ten tracks, that would be half the file size right there. 22-10=12, would definitely help a lot and go a long way to MP-friendliness.

edit: I mean it is totally your choice of course, don't get me wrong. It's just a possible suggestion for an answer to the memory issues, since everything has to load etc.

3. Vlad Terrarian

Vlad Terrarian The Destroyer

I found that Angelite and Collapsium ore doesnt mine with celestial pickaxe
    only by star drill.
    Is that enother bug?

4. zadum4ivii

zadum4ivii Official Terrarian

It's not a bug.

We will think on what can we do :)

Vlad Terrarian likes this.
  5. no mobs in multiplayer

6. Vlad Terrarian

Vlad Terrarian The Destroyer

Enother bug that eye of cthulhu drop only one monster tooth.
    And its consumable!

7. zadum4ivii

You could read messages before, so you would see I've said the same already.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 7, 2017 ---
    Gonna check it. It's weapon btw.

DontEatSocks and Vlad Terrarian like this.
  8. This one added food, right? And there's a way to turn it off, right?
    Because I don't want Terraria to have a hunger bar, that's a Minecraft thing.
    Probably already been answered (maybe even in the original post), but how do you turn it off?

9. zadum4ivii

Yes, there is a Green button near armor slots. Press RMB to disable it.

10. Thanks.

11. Milo100

Milo100 Terrarian

I have a problem.... I updated Tremor and Fargo's Mutant Mod and my walls are dissapearing when torches are close (just asking if it could be from the update). Do you know if this is by Tremor? (didn't happen before update of these mods)

12. Shahrom

Shahrom Terrarian

Oh.Nevermind!
    I created a World! YEEEEEAAAAH!!!!
    Thnx for the mod anyway, zadum4ivii!

13. Kirei

Kirei Terrarian

14. zadum4ivii

Yes, we know about this bug, should add it to FAQ. We're trying to figure out the cause of it!

Nice, glad it worked! :)

Let's say it's not a bug but a feature :naughty:

DontEatSocks likes this.
  15. exassasinx

exassasinx Terrarian

Is there a way to remove hunger toggle from esc screen? Because I use extra accessory by CheatSheet

16. Arron :>

Arron :> Official Terrarian

Not sure if youre aware or other mods conflicting but I am having trouble creating a large world with a glacier biome? It says that its generating the biome, I cant seem to find it, im using HERO mod, so I can completely see the map.
    Disregard what i said, Mustve been only a few worlds created without it, made another and it worked perfectly! Awesome mod, really put more hours into the game because of you guys! any ETA of multiplayer yet?

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  17. PankHairStudios

PankHairStudios Skeletron Prime

are you gonna add another biome? i know there hard, (i did one yesterday) but pls, make a MOON biome, lots of people would probably like that.

(Trelamium mod/ T-Realm Biome)
    20170307073730_1.jpg

bootr bawss likes this.
  18. zadum4ivii

The moon biome is hard to make, as, like, it shouldn't be placed on the ground according to logic.

Lunatic Lobbyist likes this.
  19. PankHairStudios

PankHairStudios Skeletron Prime

there's lots of thing i want to know about coding but i cant find it, and thats one of them i wanna know how to make a biome generate in the sky. and make a yoyo similar to the terrarian yoyo

20. Alphark

Alphark Skeletron Prime

Thanks, i'll try it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.