tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I am not able to craft the mysterious drum? beat the EoC queen bee have mats

Edit: Turns out you need 6 silk in addition to the mats listed on wikis

Last edited:
I can't figure out where to get the key for the Glacier chests. I've looked and tried doing a search on this thread only. Also, the puzzle pieces. I'm at post Golem and I only have one so far.

Any Tremode boss I try to spawn seems to consume the summon item but not spawn the actual boss? Am I doing something wrong or is there a known conflict, I've a lot of mods installed so it's entirely likely one of them is conflicting, but I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong (tried motherboard both in crimson and normal arena and tried dark emperor twice)

where do i get dark mass trying to summon the dark emperor but i cant find dark mass or the recipe for it :sigh:
It drops from all Slimes in Tremode.

How do you summon Violeum?
It spawns several times during Paradox Cohort.

I can't figure out where to get the key for the Glacier chests. I've looked and tried doing a search on this thread only. Also, the puzzle pieces. I'm at post Golem and I only have one so far.
Glacier Chests are opened via Ice Keys. Those drops from Coldtraps.
Puzzle Pieces drop from Gurd, Geerd, Grood and Nightmare Walker.
[doublepost=1490348748,1490348716][/doublepost]
Any Tremode boss I try to spawn seems to consume the summon item but not spawn the actual boss? Am I doing something wrong or is there a known conflict, I've a lot of mods installed so it's entirely likely one of them is conflicting, but I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong (tried motherboard both in crimson and normal arena and tried dark emperor twice)
Yeah, something might conflict as everything is fine for me.

I have another few bugs(or questions) to report :c

1 - Brass Chain Repeater was supposed to turn any type of arrow into wooden arrows? Cause i'm using Holy Arrows, with the Bolter works just fine, but it doens't with the Brass Chain Repeater.
2 - Pixie Queen doesn't have a Treasure Bag drop in the Expert mode, I killed her 4 times(with so much luck) in a row and got nothing :/

Now the question, Zadum, you have a future plan that involves the Argite ore? Cause there's a significant amount of it in the whole world and it crafts only early game gear.

What is the ammo type for the Knife Launcher??
And how to make it
There is no ammo for it, it's not working.

I have another few bugs(or questions) to report :c

1 - Brass Chain Repeater was supposed to turn any type of arrow into wooden arrows? Cause i'm using Holy Arrows, with the Bolter works just fine, but it doens't with the Brass Chain Repeater.
2 - Pixie Queen doesn't have a Treasure Bag drop in the Expert mode, I killed her 4 times(with so much luck) in a row and got nothing :/

Now the question, Zadum, you have a future plan that involves the Argite ore? Cause there's a significant amount of it in the whole world and it crafts only early game gear.
  • I know about Repeater and thinking on it's fix.
  • Already fixed Pixie Queen Bag.
  • Yeah, we're probably gonna add more crafts with Argite :)

Is there a wiki of all the content online somewhere? The two wikis I could find of Tremor appear to not nearly have all of the content that this mod seems to have :p

There is no ammo for it, it's not working.

• I know about Repeater and thinking on it's fix.
  • Already fixed Pixie Queen Bag.
  • Yeah, we're probably gonna add more crafts with Argite :)
Good :D
And, I just killed the Pixie Queen again and got nothing again T_T, could this be a problem with the mods i'm using?

Mods : Boss Checklist v0.1.1.12, Yet Another Boss Health Bar v1.0, Infinity - Endless Items v12.0, Even More Modifiers v0.0.6, Tremor Mod Remastered v1.3.1.4
tModLoader v0.9.2.1

Good :D
And, I just killed the Pixie Queen again and got nothing again T_T, could this be a problem with the mods i'm using?

Mods : Boss Checklist v0.1.1.12, Yet Another Boss Health Bar v1.0, Infinity - Endless Items v12.0, Even More Modifiers v0.0.6, Tremor Mod Remastered v1.3.1.4
tModLoader v0.9.2.1
It got fixed, I haven't said it is fixed ALREADY in latest update.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom