tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I had the same issue. What you want to do is go into your "steam/steamapps/common/Terraria" folder. Under "players", take the character you want, and then go into the "ModLoader" file and paste the character in that "players" folder. Rinse and repeat for the worlds you want!

Thanks Spyke! This will make them available in vanilla Terraria after that? Just making sure :) I appreciate the help

The more crazy of this, is that I dont have ANY lag from any armor or item, instead, some of the best weapons have that damn graphical glitch that I have comented before.

I wanna ask something, which one do you guys perfer? Last Prism with Mana Flower and a bunch of Super Mana Potion OR Last Prism with Celestial Emblem ( increases pickup range for mana star ) and a bunch of "mana star generator" ( Mana Statue, Mobs farm ). I perfer the second choice ;) The debuff from Mana Potion really decreases your damage.

Last edited:
I wanna ask something, which one do you guys perfer? Last Prism with Mana Flower and a bunch of Greater Mana Potion OR Last Prism with Celestial Emblem ( increases pickup range for mana star ) and a bunch of "mana star generator" ( Mana Statue, Mobs farm ). I perfer the second choice ;) The debuff from Mana Potion really decreases your damage.
'eh. The first one honestly. While the latter is more effective you'll be moving constantly all the time in any fight you'd need to use it on. The debuff you get is relatively low and you shouldn't be just spamming it all the time anyways as it's a huge waste of damage if you're not hitting anything.

'eh. The first one honestly. While the latter is more effective you'll be moving constantly all the time in any fight you'd need to use it on. The debuff you get is relatively low and you shouldn't be just spamming it all the time anyways as it's a huge waste of damage if you're not hitting anything.
Thanks, nice to see everyone ideas, i honestly love the second method as the Celestial Emblem just up your damage so high ( +15% magik ) and the increases pickup range for mana star is pretty good, constant -50% magic damage for me is too much, especialy late/end game. Thanks for the respond doe ;)

I don't really like complaining, but I think the motherboard is way to powerful. Sure, the crimson is supposed to be more difficult, but the motherboard is too strong, I think. Can anyone give some advice on beating it?

I don't really like complaining, but I think the motherboard is way to powerful. Sure, the crimson is supposed to be more difficult, but the motherboard is too strong, I think. Can anyone give some advice on beating it?
She's pretty easy. Just make small figure eight patterns over her. Let it get close to the ground then just keep hopping over and it's a cake walk..specially in phase 2 of the fight.

She's pretty easy. Just make small figure eight patterns over her. Let it get close to the ground then just keep hopping over and it's a cake walk..specially in phase 2 of the fight.
Um, I'm not sure what you mean. What kind of figure do you mean? And what do you mean with "hopping over"? (Sorry if I'm asking too many questions)

Um, I'm not sure what you mean. What kind of figure do you mean? And what do you mean with "hopping over"? (Sorry if I'm asking too many questions)
Uh. Okay so basically you don't even need much of an arena for her (wings help though) and just stand on the ground moving backwards until she's on the ground too or level with you. Then hop over her and go backwards the other way until she's close to the ground again. Repeat until dead.

okay so if tried some things for you chime and this is the result: putting the mod armour on vanity and mod armour in armour slot doesnt do a thing the bug keeps giving you insane lagg, the wood armour doesnt rlly have any problems it could be from installing something wrong , if i use armour and put normal armour in vanity it fixes the bug, and the white blocks whas a issue but i found out that happens when you install the mod wrong you must reinstall the mod and do it like in the tuturiol and it fixed by me, and for the rest it works fine no problems with weapons or blocks or anything, oh wait thre is one thing the supicious looking present (wich spawns the elf) doesnt work for a reason i tried many things(use it on a valid house- try it at night-try it at day-try it in a other biome) but nothing worked so can you tell me how you were supposed to use it so i can look more in it ?

ty already have a good night xxx

Uh. Okay so basically you don't even need much of an arena for her (wings help though) and just stand on the ground moving backwards until she's on the ground too or level with you. Then hop over her and go backwards the other way until she's close to the ground again. Repeat until dead.
Ahhh, now I get it. Thanks!

okay so if tried some things for you chime and this is the result: putting the mod armour on vanity and mod armour in armour slot doesnt do a thing the bug keeps giving you insane lagg, the wood armour doesnt rlly have any problems it could be from installing something wrong , if i use armour and put normal armour in vanity it fixes the bug, and the white blocks whas a issue but i found out that happens when you install the mod wrong you must reinstall the mod and do it like in the tuturiol and it fixed by me, and for the rest it works fine no problems with weapons or blocks or anything, oh wait thre is one thing the supicious looking present (wich spawns the elf) doesnt work for a reason i tried many things(use it on a valid house- try it at night-try it at day-try it in a other biome) but nothing worked so can you tell me how you were supposed to use it so i can look more in it ?

ty already have a good night xxx
Hm. So double mod armors doesn't work so it definately must be that tmodloader issue then and not just one where it equips. And yeah I kind of had a feeling that the white block issue might have been an improper install somehow. I guess it'll be good to tell people to reinstall it and see if that fixes the issue for them. Also for the suspicious looking present just lets the elf spawn as long as it's in your inventory. It works sorta like how the strange plants do so if you keep a hold on it the elf should eventually spawn (probably behind ques for other npcs still) so you may need to wait for other npcs to spawn in first.

Anyways thanks for checking it out for me! That'll be a big help in fixing other peoples problems they're having.

Hm. So double mod armors doesn't work so it definately must be that tmodloader issue then and not just one where it equips. And yeah I kind of had a feeling that the white block issue might have been an improper install somehow. I guess it'll be good to tell people to reinstall it and see if that fixes the issue for them. Also for the suspicious looking present just lets the elf spawn as long as it's in your inventory. It works sorta like how the strange plants do so if you keep a hold on it the elf should eventually spawn (probably behind ques for other npcs still) so you may need to wait for other npcs to spawn in first.

Anyways thanks for checking it out for me! That'll be a big help in fixing other peoples problems they're having.
yh sure no problem the elf thing worked btw ty.
and the tmodloader is probably the problem here cause i found out why some people have no lagg issue it main reason is that espacially it affects laptops with no high processor so i think what happen is that when you changed some things with the modloader the game itself on steam doesnt really get what happend and may not recogniz it wich creates the bug,
i can try for you to use the steam verify option maybe that can fix it cause if it is indeed tmodloaders fault then why do some people like you have no problem with the armour thingy
cause it only happens when you can actully see the armour that is where the problem layes i guess cause if you moffel the appearance up with normal armour or full vanity sets you dont have the bug.
so simply said you can wear it without problem but when you try to show it it creates the bug so you should look if the appearance creates the bug (i tested it with several armours and all the new armours react like this) cause if you put it on like a maniquen (wooden statue) it gives no lag what so ever.
is it also possible to use the mod without the modloader cause i have seen some youtubers who use the mod but dont have any lagg when they use the new armour
[DOUBLEPOST=1455649479,1455648930][/DOUBLEPOST]
Only @Lied71 and I have the problem with some items? The graphical glitch problem. The white square or box around the item in use, and in the inventory.
hey leon i think i found a solution try to reinstall the tmodloader and mod that can fix it (not sure yet it worked with me) just install like the tuturiol clip but before you do that can you tell me if you have a huge lagg when u use 1 of the new armours ?

yh sure no problem the elf thing worked btw ty.
and the tmodloader is probably the problem here cause i found out why some people have no lagg issue it main reason is that espacially it affects laptops with no high processor so i think what happen is that when you changed some things with the modloader the game itself on steam doesnt really get what happend and may not recogniz it wich creates the bug,
i can try for you to use the steam verify option maybe that can fix it cause if it is indeed tmodloaders fault then why do some people like you have no problem with the armour thingy
cause it only happens when you can actully see the armour that is where the problem layes i guess cause if you moffel the appearance up with normal armour or full vanity sets you dont have the bug.
so simply said you can wear it without problem but when you try to show it it creates the bug so you should look if the appearance creates the bug (i tested it with several armours and all the new armours react like this) cause if you put it on like a maniquen (wooden statue) it gives no lag what so ever.
is it also possible to use the mod without the modloader cause i have seen some youtubers who use the mod but dont have any lagg when they use the new armour
Np! Also yeah I think some of the lag issue might be because of the computers running them. Though I do feel like a lot of the issues stem from some error that's related to Tmodloader. My computer is pretty beefy so I may just not have the issue because I'm likely capable of running this game at a much much higher fps. Getting steam to verify it might be a worthwhile idea to see if maybe it helps any. If not then it's likely just something that'll have to be fixed by the Tmodloader guys. Also I don't...think it is? You might be able to manually install the mod without tmodloader though so perhaps. Also as for the youtuber thing I imagine they have pretty beefy computers too (I mean they record videos and such so they'd kinda need too)

Np! Also yeah I think some of the lag issue might be because of the computers running them. Though I do feel like a lot of the issues stem from some error that's related to Tmodloader. My computer is pretty beefy so I may just not have the issue because I'm likely capable of running this game at a much much higher fps. Getting steam to verify it might be a worthwhile idea to see if maybe it helps any. If not then it's likely just something that'll have to be fixed by the Tmodloader guys. Also I don't...think it is? You might be able to manually install the mod without tmodloader though so perhaps. Also as for the youtuber thing I imagine they have pretty beefy computers too (I mean they record videos and such so they'd kinda need too)
yeah i think youre right cause i tried to verify integrety with steam and he found a problem and deleted it but when i started the game i saw that he had deleted the modloader so i dont really know anymore what to try i just think its the modloader itself so i am going to try and install the mod without the modloader.
btw do you have any idea how to do that ?

Last edited:
Under what conditions do elite blood moon warriors/supreme possessed amours spawn? I went a hardmode blood moon without ever seeing either.
PRetty much just need a hardmode blood moon. They're kinda rare though but a water candle and enough time and you should see a couple of them.

So I finally took the plunge into Hardmode, and I was pondering what kind of wings to try, and decided to go with Vulture for the time-being.

It kinda makes me wish that there was a wiki for this mod... the wings almost appear to increase walking speed, but without a special arena and lots of farming, I don't really know how well they stack up against, say, the Frost Wings that I normally use.

Yea, the wings from the Ruhk are pretty Overpowered compared to alot of the wings you get at the start of hardmode. They take my running speed of 36 to a flight speed of 41, and can grapple floating islands from the ground on a small world.

You can make a thingy at the start of hardmode to summon blood moons, so you can farm the drops pretty easy. Although i think it should be makeable in pre-hardmode so some of those phantom soul requiring items are realistic to make.

Yea, the wings from the Ruhk are pretty Overpowered compared to alot of the wings you get at the start of hardmode. They take my running speed of 36 to a flight speed of 41, and can grapple floating islands from the ground on a small world.

I rather like em because of the walking speed buff, lol. They seem OK as far as flight time, though I'm unsure if they have quite as much as Frost or more, I can't tell. Not enough to be a big difference.

You can make a thingy at the start of hardmode to summon blood moons, so you can farm the drops pretty easy. Although i think it should be makeable in pre-hardmode so some of those phantom soul requiring items are realistic to make.

Oh, right, I remember that being mentioned... that will definitely be nice when I'm trying to get the Ankh Shield later, lol.

Also, Arachophobia... I'm still using it occasionally. It kills Blue Armored Skeletons, Illuminant Slimes/Bats, Chaos Elementals, I even killed a Jungle Turtle with it amusingly enough. It is slowing down, and taking multiple eggs to kill junk, but just the sheer range and how you can throw the eggs around terrain ensures that it still has a place on my hotbar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom