Try to guess the last poster's favorite Terraria boss!

Nope.
I know I’m not really going by the intended format. I’m sorry about that. It just feels weird.
Anyways, it’s one of the mech bosses.

Although that depends on what you mean by "pathetic," I'd have to guess EoC because he's the weakest.
Nope. close tho. Also, hint, and probably the aswer, i'm team eaters.
[doublepost=1556938081,1556937997][/doublepost]
Obviously Eye of Cthulhu.
[doublepost=1549072903,1549072870][/doublepost]Plus crimtane sells pretty nicely.
[doublepost=1549072934][/doublepost]or the corruption alternative, idk what it is please no sue
[doublepost=1549072952][/doublepost]Only ever had crimson worlds ;-;
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF.

Evacuate the city,
Engage all defenses,
And get this man a crimson world.
Snowman-guy-dude (So i don't get banned for not giving you a nickname) Yes, a bit later i figured out it was Brain, but i was too in the "Balls of Cuthulu" thing to not put it. also, my friend introduced me to Terraria and it was a crimson world. i only got to the brain, but still. well, technically, i didn't defeat it, as i died (From one fall dmg, mind you) just as it exploded, but still.

Snowman-guy-dude (So i don't get banned for not giving you a nickname) Yes, a bit later i figured out it was Brain, but i was too in the "Balls of Cuthulu" thing to not put it. also, my friend introduced me to Terraria and it was a crimson world. i only got to the brain, but still. well, technically, i didn't defeat it, as i died (From one fall dmg, mind you) just as it exploded, but still.
I just now realised, this isn't "Give a nickname to the user above" I dun OOOOFED
[doublepost=1557680137,1557679972][/doublepost]
AD is calamity, and what is Boc? Balls of cuthulu? XD

I just realized again, the creepers are like the many cajones of Cthulhu.

Back
Top Bottom