tModLoader Universe of Swords

so a couple of other stupid questions first is the buzzkill future mode a material for anything else and if so does the result still launch bees or beenades

BuzzKill Future Mode is the final form of normal BuzzKill. It isn't material for anything. If you are wondering about upgrading cycle then here it is: Stinger → The Swarm → BuzzKill → BuzzKill FM. Stinger is a basic early game weapon, it needs 14 Stinger, Vine and 100 Sword Matter to craft.

BuzzKill Future Mode is the final form of normal BuzzKill. It isn't material for anything. If you are wondering about upgrading cycle then here it is: Stinger → The Swarm → BuzzKill → BuzzKill FM. Stinger is a basic early game weapon, it needs 14 Stinger, Vine and 100 Sword Matter to craft.
OK I just didn't know if this was a case of multiple weapon paths converging at the end so had to ask

So I found the recipe for the inflation while I was helping a friend clean out one world and transfer their items to a new world it said it is a material and given its golden theme I'm curious as to what it makes

Where do i find damascus ore lol?

It's a common ore which should spawn everywhere in the world. If you can't find it then that means you have to create a new world and farm it from it, beacuse it won't spawn on worlds which you had before downloading this mod.
[doublepost=1522329141,1522328942][/doublepost]
So I found the recipe for the inflation while I was helping a friend clean out one world and transfer their items to a new world it said it is a material and given its golden theme I'm curious as to what it makes

It's used for crafting upgraded version of Inflation (Or else called Super Inflation, same concept like with BuzzKill). In the new update it will be used for crafting another sword, but I won't tell you the name or functions of it now ;)

Pretty nice mod. Good work. It's nice to see a mod that makes melee class expand with lots of options for you to use.

I created the world after enabling the mod but cant find this ore. Oh well, dont really need it anymore but thanks for info

Make the void blade here are some stats
425 melee damage
Knockback 6.5
Crit chance 10%
Use time 12
If the blade hits a enemy or player it wil rain shadow beams, death sickels and terra beams
5% drop chance from moon lord

Make the void blade here are some stats
425 melee damage
Knockback 6.5
Crit chance 10%
Use time 12
If the blade hits a enemy or player it wil rain shadow beams, death sickels and terra beams
5% drop chance from moon lord

Hmm, sure. But it would be cool if you could create a sprite of it.

Kudos to you for this mod. I was pleasantly surprised by the quantity and variety of weapons that you added. Would definitely love to see this mod continue to expand especially add more upgrades for lower tier weapons. Always enjoy when I can continue to upgrade a weapon keeping it useful throughout the game.

So while looking through the stuff that this mod offer with the Cheat Sheet mod, I came across something called the Halo of Horrors (if I remember correctly). It is an expert mode accessory that gives something like 100% armor penetration, 2000 health, -30% melee speed, 100 defense, and a couple of other stats. I assumed that it was just a drop from the Dungeon Guardian in expert mode, but I killed several and one didn't drop. Am I even supposed to be able to get this item, if so, from where?

Great mod by the way, I have loved using it so far.

So while looking through the stuff that this mod offer with the Cheat Sheet mod, I came across something called the Halo of Horrors (if I remember correctly). It is an expert mode accessory that gives something like 100% armor penetration, 2000 health, -30% melee speed, 100 defense, and a couple of other stats. I assumed that it was just a drop from the Dungeon Guardian in expert mode, but I killed several and one didn't drop. Am I even supposed to be able to get this item, if so, from where?

Great mod by the way, I have loved using it so far.

It's 1/100 drop.

I was wondering why I couldn't place the Halo of horrors.It says that it can be placed,and also could you add like immunity to the dungeon guardian when you equip it,because it would be just easier to farm Bone Keys,Otherworldly Amulets, Emagled Fragmentations [AlchemistNPC] and other things.Also make it a little rarer like 1/300,because it gives you immunity.I need Emagled Fragmentations to make the Solar,Nebula... Fragments alot faster,to get the sword of the multiverse.I don't want to wait for the cultist to respawn each time I need to kill him.One last suggestion is to tweak some of the swords like Sword of the multiverse.The Sound that plays when you swing the sword gets a little annoying from time to time.Maybe add a special button to turn the sound off.Thanks in advance!

I was wondering why I couldn't place the Halo of horrors.It says that it can be placed,and also could you add like immunity to the dungeon guardian when you equip it,because it would be just easier to farm Bone Keys,Otherworldly Amulets, Emagled Fragmentations [AlchemistNPC] and other things.Also make it a little rarer like 1/300,because it gives you immunity.I need Emangled Fragmentations to make the Solar,Nebula... Fragments alot faster,to get the sword of the multiverse.I don't want to wait for the cultist to respawn each time I need to kill him.One last suggestion is to tweak some of the swords like Sword of the multiverse.The Sound that plays when you swing the sword gets a little annoying from time to time.Maybe add a special button to turn the sound off.Thanks in advance!

wait, why would one need to farm Bone Keys? it's a 100% drop, and you typically only need one for the pet. also, the sword of the multiverse is more an overpowered joke weapon, made simply to see how crazy a sword can be. Plus the grind for such an item is INSANE.

I was wondering why I couldn't place the Halo of horrors.It says that it can be placed,and also could you add like immunity to the dungeon guardian when you equip it,because it would be just easier to farm Bone Keys,Otherworldly Amulets, Emagled Fragmentations [AlchemistNPC] and other things.Also make it a little rarer like 1/300,because it gives you immunity.I need Emagled Fragmentations to make the Solar,Nebula... Fragments alot faster,to get the sword of the multiverse.I don't want to wait for the cultist to respawn each time I need to kill him.One last suggestion is to tweak some of the swords like Sword of the multiverse.The Sound that plays when you swing the sword gets a little annoying from time to time.Maybe add a special button to turn the sound off.Thanks in advance!

If you have much trouble farming guardians then I suggest you to use Sword of the Emperor. It inflicts debuff to which guardians aren't immune and it kills them in seconds.

Back
Top Bottom