IC Universes Collide: The Grand Adventures (but its roleplaying)

Status
Not open for further replies.
((make what permanent?))
((The TF.

Itaku - I'm going to keep the promise, but not with Halt or Thartler if they get one))

Itaku finally saw an opening, and decided to run away from the imprisonment. The guards, although clad heavily, stood no chance to his agility without any suit.
- G1: Nevermind, a lost cause.
- G2: Agreed, but will Kerberos take the news good? He will BEHEAD us if he'll find it out!
- G1: Okay, fine, let us continue the pursuit...
They still studdered behind him.

((Actually, you can dictate, where Itaku and pursuit after him goes. @Sockmonkey367 ))

"*Should we trust him?*"
"*So far he seems fine enough.*"
"Well, maybe we could help find the one you're going to be dueling with."
"For the right price at least."

I let a sigh. Mercenaries. Well, they get a job done, but they need money for that. I guess I had a sack with a gold nugget somewhere- ah, there it is! - T: "24-carat gold nugget for finding the one. We shall see if he's either just misguided, or a dirty coward." - Well, I guess here goes my savings for a horse. But as long as I get a fight I want...

((transformations aren't permanent. At all. Also I dont see a transformation on anyone except Bubby, but bubby could probably transform if Friend had a rail))
((The TF.

Itaku - I'm going to keep the promise, but not with Halt or Thartler if they get one))

Itaku finally saw an opening, and decided to run away from the imprisonment. The guards, although clad heavily, stood no chance to his agility without any suit.
- G1: Nevermind, a lost cause.
- G2: Agreed, but will Kerberos take the news good? He will BEHEAD us if he'll find it out!
- G1: Okay, fine, let us continue the pursuit...
They still studdered behind him.

((Actually, you can dictate, where Itaku and pursuit after him goes. @Sockmonkey367 ))

You go on a rainbow cause F IT I DONT KNOW THE LOCATIONS.

((Hey, sock, can you have an npc react to Friend getting anxious over trying to walk?))
"You ok?"

"Oh, you work at a tech shop? I'd like to see that, I could see if they have better processing chips, or endoskeleton."
"They probably have a chip, but not an endoskeleton." He realises the time "Speaking of which, i need to go to the shop! Come if you like, i could show you around."

((brb, gonna eat dinner))

- T: "Their house should be somewhere in the Dirty Badlands." - Well, I guess this should be a hint...

((Um, but what if the one wants permanent transformation? I don't think the "every TF is temporary" approach would be a good compromise.
@Sockmonkey367
Especially since only RPing as permanently humans for me would get boring.))

Itaku continued to run on a rainbow some-:red:ing-how, trying to lose a pursuit!

((Well, they should be in Grandus))

"We'll look from the air. Better visibility."
They take of into the air, still close enough to hear and talk to anyone on the ground.

He goes to the back, getting the chips. "Here are all the chips" You see a potato chip, then he eats it "Whoops, wrong chip!"

There appears to be - oh duh, no, that's not possible. They were trying to do an ambush on Thartler! Quick, warn him!

Especially there were like... twenty four of the bandits plus one "dueler" he wanted?

((theres no permanet transformations. Nobody said that the person can't go out of a transformation they caused themselves. So basicly a transformation is permanet if caused by a player enless the player doesn't want it, but spell turned transformations go away after a few pages.))

"So which chip do you want? Most of them are the same, except the brand. By the way, take a crisp if you want." He pulls up a bag of crisps

((ima call potato chips n such crisps even though im american, to get rid of the confusion of chips and crisps))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom