IC Universes Collide: The Grand Adventures (but its roleplaying)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, :red:, the dueler said he wanted to do it alone. - Th: "Well, then, I'll be going to brace them all with the cold bullets." - I decided to load my revolvers fully instead with only one bullet each. Then comes a so called dueler.
- ?: "Well, you thought it'd be a fair duel, right? You're wrong."
There were like masses of the ambushers. But now I know that he was outright lying.
- T: "Well then, I have to make you sad - actually I am the one who knew about the cheat. And I prepared for that." - Before he could give them a command, I fired. The cheater lied dead. What a disgrace, I spew it out.

But the shots fired, I dodged that barely. I felt a sharp pain on my side... and another one...

And another guy getting hurt.
- H: AUGH! HEY! WHO EVEN HURT ME!?

((Well, unless player wants to permanently change their character species (or two people agree on changing species). Still, a bit unfair for characters that the permanent transformation is well, a turning point, or something a player wants for them.

What's the point of "everything is temporary" then?))

Oh wow that actually worked. now i just need to learn how to surf.
"
do you accept pixels as currency?"
((note: pixels are the standard currency in starbound))

((And I'll allow with Juniper.))
"*We should probably help with this.*"

"*Probably, they might attack us next.*"
For those of you unfamiliar, chain lightning is an electric attack that arcs between targets. Now why am I saying this? Because that's what's happening here.

Now, did I hear some ka-boom?

Urgh, my arms... I clutched both of my wounds with my hands... hrrgh, these pains... And wait, what's the sweet voice?
- H: "Die, you son of a :red:." - Huh, I swear a young adult beating the dishonourable scum to death... I love that karma now.
But still, stung and hurt as HELL!

"i have like no clue. i come from a place that expects you to only ever use pixels as a currency."
((brb, asking the starboundrp server what the exchange rate would be))

Landing, basically in between Thartler and the attackers.
Juniper is shooting the attackers while they're also getting electrocuted.

((Well, I'll allow permanent transformations with Halt & Thartler & any character after them.))

I then looked to the reptile cowboy'... hey, ain't they cool? - T: "Hey, big thanks for that one... although now i need a care of bartender or medic." - I looked around. Nothing. Drat. Except for dead everywhere and strange guy, gal' and reptile.

"Pretty sure I don't have any money on me, but I might be wrong-"

I check my pockets and find a twenty dollar bill because logic.

"OH. Guess I'll go to this 'subway' place."

I walk into Subway.

((Some random person on the streets would probably hear Friend talking to herself. OH well, she's a tiny bit of a Jesse when by herself.))

"Pretty sure I don't have any money on me, but I might be wrong-"

I check my pockets and find a twenty dollar bill because logic.

"OH. Guess I'll go to this 'subway' place."

I walk into Subway.

((Some random person on the streets would probably hear Friend talking to herself. OH well, she's a tiny bit of a Jesse when by herself.))
(Just Shapes and Story Mode Beats. By Telltale Games.)

"I wonder if I should find out if there's other life in the universe..." Igor said, without doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom