IC Universes Collide: The Grand Adventures (but its roleplaying)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Welp, I got the permission to sub for Sockmonkey...But I have no idea where everything is.)
Screenshot-2019-7-3 Application Terraria Community Forums.png

(Literally, I have no idea what the heck the story is, or even the areas with the obvious exception of the details that have been mentioned so...
I wasn't really subbing for Sock before because I don't want to conflict with any lore or story or whatever, but I have no guidelines right now and it is going pretty slow so... I'm just going to go with what is already mentioned.)
"So which chip do you want? Most of them are the same, except the brand. By the way, take a crisp if you want." He pulls up a bag of crisps

((ima call potato chips n such crisps even though im american, to get rid of the confusion of chips and crisps))
"Uh... don't you have to work or something?"
"Wait... Oh right!"
Sockmonkey367 said:
"They probably have a chip, but not an endoskeleton." He realises the time "Speaking of which, i need to go to the shop! Come if you like, i could show you around."

((brb, gonna eat dinner))
(The moment you have to work is the same time you want to eat. Had that happen to me once, maybe twice.)
"Thanks for reminding me about work, I mean I could always take a sick day, but... do you want a crisp?"
"...Fine fine."
*Takes a crisp but doesn't eat it. Not sure how an animatronic would digest that anyways.*
*Throws/Jams/Shoves the crisps bag into a pocket on his jeans. Unless somehow he doesn't have pockets or some other way of holding a crisp bag in which he just holds it.*
"Okay, let's go."
*Begins the journey from the apartment to the almighty tech shop.*

*Both Lolbit and the Tech Shop Guy arrives at Tech shop, not even sure what name this tech shop has.*
(Animus's Suggestion for Tech Shop name, which probably is horrible: Dead End (Like the Dead End sign) Tech.)
Random tech person, because who was running the shop when the other guy was talking to Lolbit?: "Hey, a package arrived! It's over there"
*points to Mega Man package tho no one actually knows in character*

"That's odd. I mean it's larger than everything else we have, who ordered this?"
"I don't know."
"Should we open it?"
"Maybe... I'm curious."
"Well, let's see what is in there."
*Gets crowbar if package is wood/Box cutter if cardboard to open the box.*

I look around Subway before deciding to look at the menu and place my order.

"Uh, hi. I would like to ordeeeerrrrr... Wait, are you vegetarian friendly? I can't have poultry."

((Should I say what's inside the box?))
((Also Halt wants one of his characters to go to one of the civalized locations I think.))

I look around Subway before deciding to look at the menu and place my order.

"Uh, hi. I would like to ordeeeerrrrr... Wait, are you vegetarian friendly? I can't have poultry."

"I'm new at this job. Thank you for your patience. I can get you a lettuce sandwich if you like. Or tomato. Or just some condiment sandwich."

(My take as a generic cashier)
((Should I say what's inside the box?))
((Also Halt wants one of his characters to go to one of the civalized locations I think.))
(Your choice for the box, but for the other thing, the only places I know about their surroundings is Grand City and the other dimensions mentioned here, which the other dimensions I only know a few slivers of it, so I can't really get Ikatu anywhere except Grand City. Plus, the obvious reminder that I'm just the substitute while Sock is AFK.)

((Alright.))
*Inside the box is some sort of green robot with an arm cannon and a shield. It appears to be inactive*

((Saving the Robot Masters for later.))

"I'll just have lettuce with olives on a flatbread."
"Ok."
*Goes to make your order and etc with the making process.*
(Literally comparing prices with Subway food.)
"That will be 2.99."
((Alright.))
*Inside the box is some sort of green robot with an arm cannon and a shield. It appears to be inactive*

((Saving the Robot Masters for later.))
"What the? How come there is a robot here? Did they send it here because it was a mistake? Or was it because they wanted to, I don't know, repair or tinker with it? Maybe the robot fox knows something about this."
*Looks for Lolbit but it will prove fruitless in the end, in terms of information.*
Halt said:
Finally, Itaku apparently arrived at some sort of a city. He didn't stop running.

*Murph could see some sort of a soldier, pursuit by two dark knights.*
(Even though he's watching TV in his apartment? Or house, if I'm wrong.)

*I stop watching TV and look out the window, only to see the two guards*
"Huh? What's going on?"
*Grabs my stuff and runs outside*

"What the? How come there is a robot here? Did they send it here because it was a mistake? Or was it because they wanted to, I don't know, repair or tinker with it? Maybe the robot fox knows something about this."
*Looks for Lolbit but it will prove fruitless in the end, in terms of information.*

*There seems to be a button on the top of the robot's helmet*

((Edit: Also you might want to do something with Nosako and Igor. They have nothing to do at the moment.))

"I'm no healer, but you can keep the gold, you might need it when you do find one."
"*Maybe we could help get him to one.*"
"*Maybe.*"

The 'guards' were apparently hostile to a soldier, who unsheathed the sword, tired a bit. The soldier seemed to be nice enough though. - I: "I may require any assistance."
- K1: "No, you won't dare escaping from us."
- K2: "Yeah, you shall-
- TSG1(Team Skull Grunt): Troubling everyone, we trouble too!
- TSG2: Yeah, we're team Skull, deal with it, stealing the Slowpokes for tails...
The knights let out sighs and groans.
- K1: "Seriously?"

- I: "Those two knights were chasing me just because I escaped from the evil one who wanted to trap me."
- K: "This outlaw there escaped the Kerberos outpost, that slithery Darion Snake...
- G: "Whtever, Zubat, use bite on weird guys!" - Yup, Grunt really did led a Pokemon to a field, to which melee a trois formed. Itaku against the knights against the Team Skull...
----
I looked at Defure and Juniper... well, what mess I got into... - T: "It doesn't get too honorable with a refund, I'd rather let you find me a doctor and have him try to treat me..."

Itaku looked at Murph, unsure what even. Then he barely blocked the swords.
- K: "Bwah, we're the guards, there's no need for intervention."
- I: "Watch out, strange man!"

As short as Itaku finished, somebody tried to slash at Murph!

Turns out it was the evil knight. - K2: "That's why we don't need bystanders. They tell Dario, and we get a beating." - But then Itaku managed to kill one, a zubat army annoying the hell out of the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom