IC Unknown World (IC)

Streyll would proceed to land behind Fallacy, and wait for her to react.
Fallacy would calmly look behind her and smile a bit... if that even was a smile. But it was, despite her form only allowing for imitation. "Oh, hey! Thought you would've tried that to scare me... wait, not that, maybe. You could possibly have something important to say... or maybe a story to tell, whatever!" - She would start getting quite hasty at her listing of reasons on why Streyll would do that.

"How have you been handling the changes?"
The Earth Pony turned computer would tilt her head, trying to conjure the realization.bat process into reality, but still not quite able to send that. "You meant that, I see. Well, other than constant whirring and shlurping around me, it's... kind of... I strangely find that, while still not what I want from myself, I think it's not a bad fate at all!" She doesn't know about all the drawbacks yet. Like being used to store files against her mind, hacking being effective to hijack her and the like.

"Maybe a bit? At least when I wake up and all that..." Fallacy gives Streyll the only example on when she felt cold. Otherwise, she seems to feel hotter than before, not that it felt uncomfortable.

"Well, if I was a normal pony, I would have one. But... I... I don't think I have one. All I have... is ehm... I don't know that one." Even Fallacy is now sheepish on what is now her heart (or core).

This means that Karo had finally snuck in without Fallacy noticing him... but he's really trying not to get feral like the last time.

Izviing notices Karo seemingly struggling, and steps closer to him.
"You could use me if you have to." (@Changing Flask)

"Also, Chir' was telling me of a few problems you may have, but you will have to ask him yourself for what they are."

Last edited:
I have been rolling a d20 once everyday until the random number godess finally blessed me with a nat20. today, she did. i am now prepared for the disadvantage roll.
Carrey puts the pump back together, applying a d20 to the disadvantage roll

Well, although I have no way to verify that claim, I'm just going to assume it's true because if it is then I almost admire that level of dedication. And if it isn't, then it's still a somewhat funny thing to think about, so sure.

Anyway, the result of everything is that Carrey would be able to rebuild the pump. The good news is that his new gasket was put in upside down, and a few other parts were forced to kind of just fit, and somehow that actually improved the design beyond what it was originally. The bad news is he wired it backwards, so now if he puts the wires in the way they were originally it would make the pump try to go in reverse, but to solve that he'd just have to switch the wire colours when he connects it to the switch.

unfortunately the pump isint on, so carrey has no way of knowing that they fixed the pump in reverse
"do the others need to be fixed too in order for it to work?"

Izviing notices Karo seemingly struggling, and steps closer to him.
"You could use me if you have to."
It's not because Karo's craving of blood (at least he thought so), as he shakes his head. "D-don't w-want to be s-struck..." He seems to have a legitimate fear of losing control over his reaction. "...but I guess... one lick will do." They start drinking some of Izviing's blood, and since they weren't in blood-thirst state, the shaking stops after slightly weakening Izviing, indicating that the bloodreaver was fed. "O..or maybe that."
Torxon is just silently following Karo, just following the orders that are lax on the dragon-turned-bloodreaver.
"Also, Chir' was telling me of a few problems you may have, but you will have to ask him yourself for what they are."
"Silly problems..." Fallacy would giggle a bit after being provided with a cryptic clue. "Fine, I'll check him, but surely this isn't going to be as bad as the you know... the incidents before?" And she starts trotting towards where Chir' should be.

Hako is still resting, their chitin starting to regrow enough so their disguise could at least look a bit less shattered. Still too shattered for their own good.

Well considering Chir' and Streyll sharing the same body, he should be right there.
"Well if you mean the incidents at the town, it could actually be much worse than that."

"Just tell me how worse can they be. I'm pretty sure it's nothing that cannot have the odds stacked against those problems. Except for Flask nearly dying. Y'know, that'd be the absolute worst."

"Well... for a minor one, the incident when you were told what you are will probably repeat with anything else that'd be shocking to you. For more severe ones..."

unfortunately the pump isint on, so carrey has no way of knowing that they fixed the pump in reverse
"do the others need to be fixed too in order for it to work?"
"Well, it would definitely make it go faster at least, but I think one would work, as long as more water doesn't come in."

It's not because Karo's craving of blood (at least he thought so), as he shakes his head. "D-don't w-want to be s-struck..." He seems to have a legitimate fear of losing control over his reaction. "...but I guess... one lick will do." They start drinking some of Izviing's blood, and since they weren't in blood-thirst state, the shaking stops after slightly weakening Izviing, indicating that the bloodreaver was fed. "O..or maybe that."
Torxon is just silently following Karo, just following the orders that are lax on the dragon-turned-bloodreaver.
Izviing would slow down a bit because of the draining, but would continue following.

Back
Top Bottom