IC Unknown World (IC)

PaperHat said:
"Nice to meet you too! I am Piloty"
"You going to fly high with that name? Just teasing."
Cian looked around.
"Well, I didn't hear a plane crash yet...? Well, we're all in the woods, I'm not completely sure myself, but I am trying to get some information about this place. I'm not sure if it'll be useful, but I can tell you about what I know about this place if you want. It might not be that helpful though."

David is too busy screaming in pain to respond.

The hut Juniper and Hazelnut arrive at would be the same hut Vircavil, Jack, and Agnes found.

"Yeah, I think that plane, whatever it is, isn't here. Otherwise, I'd be pretty sure I would have heard it crashing in quiet-ish woods like here."

It would have the same result as pouring water on any chemical burns.
The dragon simply watches the two, still leaning on the tree.

"Several. I've gotten up three floors, including the ground floor, but the staircase is busted after that... So, any idea about being here? It seems that at least we had that same experience, of just appearing here out of the blue, although it seems a bit more draining on me..."

Geotree said:
"well, geo would be able to fix the staircase easily assuming this place is made of stone"
"You so sure it's wise to use stone? You might make the rest of the tower collapse."
PaperHat said:
"I have some experience with this, I've been in 6 Plane crashes! The answer is simple, Make a ladder!"
"With what? I don't have an axe to cut wood, and you have to think about attaching the wood pieces together. Sorry, but... I can't really do that."

Back
Top Bottom