OOC Unknown World (OOC)

Species: Dragon
Appearance:

unknown.png
Personality: I suck at describing these.
Abilities:
Constantly emits two kind of gases, one's corrosive (orange, no scent) and the other (no color, smells horrible) neutralises the corrosive one
Breathes the above gases as opposed to air (Also serves as flaw to some extent)
Has an acidic bite
Strengths:
Not hurt by acid or corrosion
Blood is extremely acidic (Also serves as a flaw)
Weaknesses:
Doesn't hear too well.
Right hindleg is just straight up dead
Corrosive gas is extremely flammable
Extras:
Combat theme:
Backstory (optional):
Species: Dragon
Appearance:

KteYtCJ.png
Abilities:
Can make audio, visual, and haptic (touch) illusions
Can also identify illusions and sometimes remove them
Has venom that can be injected via bite, in low doses the venom serves as a hallucinogen, and higher doses are lethal.
Strengths:
Stealthy
Weaknesses:
Weak physically (except for bite)
Weak resolve (easily broken mentally)
Extras:
Combat theme:
Backstory (optional):
Species: Drake
Appearance:

unknown.png
Personality:
Abilities:
Summoning
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Dependent on his summons
Extras:
Combat theme:
Backstory (optional):
Species: Gryphon
Appearance:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Also has severe chemical burn on the left side of her face.
Personality:
Abilities:
Can make potions if she has the ingredients and equipment for it.
Can also identify potions.
Strengths:
Understands economics
Immune to poison and venom (and other things that are the same but with different words)
Has dart rifle and the mask in her pic which works as a gas mask.
Weaknesses:
Not good at fighting
Extras:
Backstory (optional):
Species: Magic artifact (mask)
Appearance:

6YPuqhS.png
Personality:
Abilities:
Transforms the wearer into the drake in appearance picture and erases their mind and memories, effectively killing them. (The drake does not have gender and has gold for blood, and also will melt into gold on death.)
Cannot be taken off
Wearer is able to use runes by drawing them
Strengths:
Can read runic writing
Cannot be damaged
Able to understand things beyond mortal understanding
Cannot be affected by mind control of any kind
Weaknesses:
Not being worn is equivalent to unconsciousness
Wearer still has regular mortal needs.
Extras:
Literally only the application is different from the usual way I do Rune.
Combat theme:
Backstory (optional):
DIdn't you post 5 characters, not three?

Might as well mention here that I updated Dijth's appearance. And obviously include the updated one.
1616024478573.png

I've been working on keeping the Current Characters thing up to date, so:
@Esther are there any characters there you won't be using? And I can't find the text colour you used for Riverside, so could you post it here?
@Agent Sandstorm Σ are there last names for the characters you have that currently haven't had their last names posted in the Current Characters section? (Mostly asking about Eddie and Alexa, but putting all the names here would help.)

I'm also planning on updating a few other parts of the first post due to the current locations of all the characters.

I've been working on keeping the Current Characters thing up to date, so:
@Esther are there any characters there you won't be using? And I can't find the text colour you used for Riverside, so could you post it here?
@Agent Sandstorm Σ are there last names for the characters you have that currently haven't had their last names posted in the Current Characters section? (Mostly asking about Eddie and Alexa, but putting all the names here would help.)

I'm also planning on updating a few other parts of the first post due to the current locations of all the characters.
I CAN'T put all the names there.
Because that :red:ing profile ban.

Also, I noticed Michelle has the wrong text color in the character list, her text color was changed to #a7e39e because the other text color was too hard for me to see.

The names of the characters you have in this RP, as the only application you made that had their full name was the one for Sandstorm.

Oh.
Here they are:
Jeffery "Frost" Quinn
William "Ford" Denfure (Yes, she changed her name to William, and the last name Denford was a typo in her records.)
Jason "Etryss" Barker
Edward "Eddie" Flanders
Alexandria "Alexa" Flanders
Marcus "Sandstorm" Argent

Name: Ein
Nickname: N/A
Species: Avali
Personality: Really shifty guy (yes, he's had some dealings in the black market) but for the most part is usually an okay person, save for being an impulsive liar. Often tries to talk himself out of situations rather than fighting but if he has to, he will.
Backstory: Goes against Avali norms since he's not much a pack type, it's kind of unknown as to how he's still sane and not a schizophrenic mess from having no packmates. For the most part however, he's just another one of those orphan types and has had a relatively not-so-legal history.
Equipment: Customized P-SR/HAL-01 "Fragarach" (note: already an illegal weapon), carbon inserts in the clothes to keep himself from getting badly hurt. Otherwise wears a standard white and orange trenchcoat with a similarly colored cloak and goggles.
Abilities:
Extreme Cold Resistance (comes with the species)
Ability to attack from a distance or close up (since the Fragarach is capable of turning from a sniper rifle to a spear/sword hybrid)
Swift footed
Lightweight (both an advantage and disadvantage)
Weaknesses:
Heat (you guys know what that means)
Lightweight (trust me, you can take him and throw him against a wall if you want to)
Appearance:
1616175297326.png
1616175382241.png

1616175337980.png

Back
Top Bottom