OOC Unknown World (OOC)

So if I were a human in this world, where would I be and what would I know?
Well, currently the RP has progressed quite far, so anything in the original post is pretty much irrelevant now, as the characters aren't even in the same world they started in anymore.

Anyway, as for the current world, this RP has a history of weird stuff happening, so currently the main group is working on building a new town, however a few of them have left to deal with a problem with the river. The problem with the river is that it turned Carrey into a plush and James (who turned into a dragon in the previous world) into a pooltoy. It is also going to turn a few other people into mechanical creatures, but that hasn't happened yet.

So if I were a human in this world, where would I be and what would I know?
Also, now that I look at it, it seems I misread this as a request for a summary, so as for where a human might come from, there is a city on an island to the south of the current group, a destroyed town to the east, and another small town to the northwest that hasn't been seen in the RP yet. And if you want information on any of them, just tell me which one you want to know more about.

Last edited:
as for where a human might come from
a destroyed town to the east
if you want information on any of them, just tell me which one you want to know more about.
Tell me about the destroyed town from the east. Why/how was it destroyed, what kind of people lived there. I'm thinking some kind of vengeful character.

Tell me about the destroyed town from the east. Why/how was it destroyed, what kind of people lived there. I'm thinking some kind of vengeful character.
It was built in the style of a medieval fantasy village, but had modern technology being used in it. It was destroyed after a some kind of creature escaped from a lab inside of the town, and destroyed the entire village, with only a handful of survivors.

The residents of the village were all human from what I remember, and they probably wouldn't have much contact with the rest of the world, except through the internet. And there would be a general focus on working together with the other people in the town, with a somewhat conservative view.

I'm just going to say this here. I'm ok with basically anything being done to Ivyss here, unless it's something I'm uncomfortable with. (If you'd like a list for this, then I'll provide one.) Just please at least tell me first, if for whatever reason you intend to kill her.

I'm just going to say this here. I'm ok with basically anything being done to Ivyss here, unless it's something I'm uncomfortable with. (If you'd like a list for this, then I'll provide one.) Just please at least tell me first, if for whatever reason you intend to kill her.
Same to Flask, as I need him to interact too.

The following TFs:
  • Any farm animal or similar creature
  • Anything that looks, for lack of a better word, fat
  • While not technically uncomfortable with these I just really don't like them: human or any kind of monkey or similar creature
  • Inanimate objects (As much as I doubt this happening, I wouldn't really be surprised if it did either.)
Vore (I mean, if you really want her to get eaten for some reason, then just leave out any further details on how it happens. (Although I kind of imagine the detailing would be against forum rules anyway, but I just want to be sure.))
Mental effects, unless you're one of the two people in this RP (And possibly in general right now) that I trust with them (Dragonwolf and Flask/Firewing)

And I think anything else I could add to this list would either be something that no one here would do anyway or against forum rules or both.

Back
Top Bottom