IC Voidtouched Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Integritas quickly adjusts his aim to the weapon, seems he’s almost ready to fire.
(11)
The barrier cast by Yura begins to crack and flicker as the divine blacksmith stumbles, looking weakened.
“F…Forgive me… I…Integritas…”

He draws his hands back, slamming them once again into the barrier, his body growing bright once again.

…. He begins to crack, his edges fading away into shining ashes as he puts the very energy that constitutes his being into the barrier and keeping it deployed.

(Inside the light barrier cast by Yura.)
Grace, by now, has managed to push herself up to see what's going on...
[I forgot her hex colour-] Grace: "...H-H-"
She falls over, only barely managing to dragging herself about an inch or two towards Yura.

... Integritas looses his arrow.

In a blinding flash, a beam as bright as the sun flies forward, hitting the massive orb and exploding in a flash of white light. A huge blast slams into the barrier as a good 100 feet all around the barrier is completely turned to dust, leaving a blast crater around the barrier.

Yura gives a grin as he dips his head, shattering with a flash of light to give one final push to the barrier.

As the flash fades.. the barrier fades with it.

Smoke fills the air..

It is quiet.

Integritas has fallen to his knees.. the beam of light from the purity growing dim.. and extinguishing.

... The void, ever patient, begins to creep along the water.

Gandrin (who’s text color I’m too lazy to get because it’s the only one not in my notes) is currently trying to decide whether or not floating through space for another few centuries is better than staying.

In a blinding flash, a beam as bright as the sun flies forward, hitting the massive orb and exploding in a flash of white light. A huge blast slams into the barrier as a good 100 feet all around the barrier is completely turned to dust, leaving a blast crater around the barrier.

Yura gives a grin as he dips his head, shattering with a flash of light to give one final push to the barrier.

Smoke fills the air..

It is quiet.

Integritas has fallen to his knees.. the beam of light from the purity growing dim.. and extinguishing.

Grace, getting up into a sitting position..widens her eyes...
Meanwhile, a white portal opens up, from which a white hand reaches out, clasping her mouth to stop her from screaming as it drags her in..to new horizons.

Integritas rises weakly as he strides towards the group with heavy feet.

"... I have failed to save this world.. but I will not fail to save you."

.. a sickening dark purple portal rips itself out of Pen's destroyed staff, a malformed creature stepping out with confident strides.

Licentia, Adrakhan waiting behind him.

The air itself seems to begin to grow hazy.. the sun seemingly choking out in the presence of such a monster.

"Well.. it would seem the necromancer was.. stronger than expected."

Integritas stomps his foot into the ground, a bright flash illuminating him as a large spear of light forms in his hand.

Light portals begin sporadically ripping open around him.. to the meager force left in the purity.. these portals lead.. well..

Places.. perhaps home.. perhaps.. somewhere new?

"... I will lay down my life for you.. valiant warriors.. and if you wish to aid me in this.. losing battle.. then you will squander your last chance of escape."

He grips his spear tightly.. standing as tall as he can. He's shaking.

".. Let us meet our destiny."

Feel free to exit now.. or partake in a losing battle. Bring in whatever void characters you want from this portal.. this is it.

Smoke fills the air..

It is quiet.

YESSSS MY ORB IS ORBIN!!!))

Noo my orb D:)

The orb vanishes, falling to the ground, reduced to a small black marble with a tiny inscription etched across its surface. It pulsates softly, giving off an enticing glow...

Licentia raises a hand.. a disgusting amalgamation of organic looking void chunks forming into a huge axe.

".. How I have longed to bring the sons of light to their knees.."

".. Die."

He begins slowly walking towards the shaking divine warrior, his firm steps corrupting the very ground below him.

Integritas slams the bottom of his spear into the ground, a small cluster of light soldiers forming around him, a phalanx.

At the edges of this reality...

A multitude of white somethings watched for the final chapter of this world...far away and yet right there at the same time...intangible...

A rain of spectral musket balls and void spikes tear through the phalanx, the light soldiers silently screaming in pain as their fleeting existence is swept away.

A man in leather attire, a rapier in hand, and a large hat tilted over his head stands beside Adrakhan, several spectral muskets floating beside and behind him.

Stalwart scoops up Niko.. who is sobbing hysterically.

He sprints around to the various portals until Niko points to one..

He sets them down.. ripping the lightbulb from their grasp..

Before they can say a word, Stalwart shoves them inside the portal, it closing behind them..

He turns to face the oncoming void legion.. grabbing the lightbulb and firmly gripping the outside with both mechanical arms..

They begin to charge.

Licentia looks over.

"Kill him."

The man with the muskets glides forwards towards him like a warm summer breeze, drifting with such elegance that he hardly seems to be human.

The lightbulb begins to crack.

Hive just kinda looks at Licentia with the "no thoughts, head empty" expression.
".. Go forth."

"Our time is nigh."

Licentia is now within 20 feet of Integritas.

The light warrior lunges at him with inhuman speed, thrusting his spear at the void god.

Licentia blocks by simply holding out his palm, which is impaled.. but stops the spear in its tracks.

Stalwart is riddled with musket balls, gagging as he spits out blood, wobbling a bit.. but still cracking the lightbulb further.

".. Go forth."

"Our time is nigh."

Licentia is now within 20 feet of Integritas.

The light warrior lunges at him with inhuman speed, thrusting his spear at the void god.

Licentia blocks by simply holding out his palm, which is impaled.. but stops the spear in its tracks.

Stalwart is riddled with musket balls, gagging as he spits out blood, wobbling a bit.. but still cracking the lightbulb further.
Hive winds up like a spring, bouncing along the ground to go bump into Stalwart (....1 💀)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom