• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tubeman Mod

fencedin

Skeletron Prime
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tubeman Mod

This is a simple mod that only adds Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tubeman.
They are all from mob drops. See if you can collect them all!

Halloween Event only:

New Christmas Event ones to come later 2017

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tubeman Mod is made for tModLoader v0.10.0.1 for Terraria 1.3.5.2

Current Version: 1.2.2 (6/11/17)

You can get the latest version on the tModLoader 'Mod Browser' or direct download (Place the .tmod file into your "Mods" folder under My Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader)

Last edited:
I always wanted a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man in my game! These wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube-men look amazing. I'm gonna get one!

0cra_tr0per

Spazmatism
Even though the sprites use 1x1 pixels and not 2x2 pixels like every other Terraria sprite, it's kinda annoying that the game needs to WWIAFTs in vanilla.

four plus four

The Destroyer
Listen. Listen. Listen.

I don't care if this mod is useless or not.
It is still the greatest thing the Terraria modding community has ever created.

Top Bottom