What do you have in your social slots?

SolaR

Golem
I use Hallowed armor with the mask and red dye. I like to have angel wings or flame wings in my accessory social slots.

I use a variety of vanity items, such as different parts of the Fish Set, or perhaps boss masks. It is really hard to choose a definite, set-in-stone social set. Oh damn, alliteration is real.

Frost armor is Cool Stupid pun hue hue hue
And either a jungle rose, or a familiar wig and an obsidian rose.
That vanity set is very interesting, or at least it sounds interesting. Might have to try it out. Also was that pun unintentional; I'm not sure whether to cry endlessly or pass by silently.

That vanity set is very interesting, or at least it sounds interesting. Might have to try it out. Also was that pun unintentional; I'm not sure whether to cry endlessly or pass by silently.
It was unintentional. I am not a clever man.

I like either... black and red dyed Crimson armor with red Goggles, a lot of things while wearing regular Goggles, or blue and black/red and black dyed Spectre Armor. I also enjoy wearing an appropriately dyed Star Cloak because it flickers in the wind after me while I walk, and transforms into wings when in the air. :joy:

Jack O Lantern mask and flame wings with black and flame dye, usually. If I could get the crimson cape to work with the flame wings in a separate vanity slot I would, but alas...

Lets see, I would have to go with Neuro Cheapskate, Leggings, Mime Mask, and Demon Wings, all dyed black.

May be unoriginal, but hey I like it.

Winter cape, Familiar chest and leggings, Junge rose, and a diamond ring. All dyed with flame&black dye.

I have the dye trader's robe, angel halo, and diamond ring all dyed silver, the eyepatch, then leaf wings and frostspark boots dyed purple. I'm probably gonna update it soon though

Back
Top Bottom