What does your character look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My character!
index.php

You could think of him as a guy from Destiny, that became pixelated and jumped into Terraria.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-16-19-03-23.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-16-19-03-23.png
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,482
I wasn't saying anything bad about mobile. I play it sometimes even.
The question was more directed to the guy from Destiny thing but I see your point.
Yes, I mentioned Destiny, but only because the sun stone is around my character's arm, and not around his wrist, and it is very large.(By the way, I don't play Destiny, but my cousin does, sometimes he let's me play.)

Ultimate Duke Fishron costume, which is the Fishron mask and wings, as well as Pumpkin breastplate and leggings with teal dye. In all my experimenting with colors, Pumpkin armor with teal dye is the ONLY armor or vanity in the game that will exactly match Duke Fishron's colors.

You're required to use the Flairon while wearing this costume, of course.

d680c41f2d.png

Ultimate Duke Fishron costume, which is the Fishron mask and wings, as well as Pumpkin breastplate and leggings with teal dye. In all my experimenting with colors, Pumpkin armor with teal dye is the ONLY armor or vanity in the game that will exactly match Duke Fishron's colors.

You're required to use the Flairon while wearing this costume, of course.

d680c41f2d.png
That's amazing. Now get a Cute Fishron mount, and make sure to also use the Bubble Gun, Razorblade Typhoon and Tempest Staff.

And then there's this: Eater of Worlds costume. Beetle armor with bright red dye actually makes a brown that almost exactly matches the mask. Of course you have to have the Baby Eater pet and Scourge of the Corruptor. Sadly, there's a glitch in the Eater of Worlds mask, a single blue pixel that spoils the look a bit. You can see it around the mask's mandibles.

It took me a very long time back in the day to figure out which dye/armor/vanity combos would work for these costumes.

Edit: Suspicious Looking Tentacle looks better with bright lime dye with this costume, pic updated.

33c17eab08.png

Last edited:
And then there's this: Eater of Worlds costume. Beetle armor with bright red dye actually makes a brown that almost exactly matches the mask. Of course you have to have the Baby Eater pet and Scourge of the Corruptor. Sadly, there's a glitch in the Eater of Worlds mask, a single blue pixel that spoils the look a bit. You can see it around the mask's mandibles.

It took me a very long time back in the day to figure out which dye/armor/vanity combos would work for these costumes.

04251243c4.png
That looks really awesome as well. Got any other boss vanities?

That looks really awesome as well. Got any other boss vanities?

I think I figured out a couple more, but I'm having to remember what I did almost a year ago. I probably did one for Eye of Cthulhu (because of the Eye Spring pet and Optic Staff) and Golem (because Golem is awesome, also Golem Fist).

Oh, and I know I did a Plantera one. I'll have to remember exactly what clothes and dye I used for that.

Actually, I've just improved on the Plantera costume. Sadly, I STILL haven't gotten the Sapling pet, even after getting two The Axes BEFORE the drop rate was buffed. (Willing to trade great stuff for one by the way.)

This uses: Plantera mask, Tiki Armor, Tiki Pants, Flower Boots with no dye, Titan Glove with bright violet dye, and Leaf Wings with lime dye.

b0991ffa09.png
That's awesome! Nice work :D

Actually, I've just improved on the Plantera costume. Edit: I lied, I do have a Sproutling pet. Pic updated!

This uses: Plantera mask, Tiki Armor, Tiki Pants, Flower Boots with no dye, Titan Glove with bright violet dye, and Leaf Wings with lime dye.

e993ca9967.png

The fact that you're not moving around via grappling hook means you're doing it wrong.
Plantera now occasionally drops a grappling hook based on itself, the Thorn Hook. Try that.

I'll add a picture later.
My character has black hair, red eyes and is male.
My character wears (in the vanity slots, of course):
Helm: Platinum Crown with Shadowflame Hades dye, this gives the character an overlord-esque feeling.
Chest: Ancient Shadow with Twilight dye, I wanted to keep the focus on the helmet and face so not much standing out here.
Legs: Titanium leggings with Twilight dye, same story as chest.
Wings: Nebula Wings with Nebula Dye, this looks really cool and shiny, and creates amazing after-images when dashing with a tabi (MNG is one of my favourite accessories)
Accessories (vanity):
Yorai's Scowl: That extra bit of shade at the eyes finishes the overlord look completely.
Anything else can be ruled out, as I just dye it black, gray or twilight so it remains unseen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom