• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

What HAVEN'T you done in Terraria yet?

Sapphire wolf

Terrarian
I never used a potion other than health potions

I never built a sky bridge

Never built a hellivator

Never gotten to hardmode with a hardcore character (I always get smashed by a boulder right when spelunking to underworld or step on an explosive trap)

I also forgot to add i've never played multiplayer with anyone

Last edited:

Edge

Headless Horseman
What HAVEN'T you done in Terraria yet?

Hmm, lemme see, Haven't drown the underworld with water from the ocean, :D(soon it will)
and haven't destroyed the dungeon with explosives

Flairon

Skeletron Prime
Beaten WoF hardcore.

420 health left. Damn!

Haven't done Plantera mediumcore either. Waiting for that eclipse.

ripley

Official Terrarian
Oh, a lot of things.. I have never got the axe, frozen shell, uzi, whoopie cushion and the list goes on and on..

But one thing comes in mind particularly- I have NEVER killed a black recluse. I hate spiders and I'm trying to avoid them as much as I can in pre HM and in HM.

Flairon

Skeletron Prime
Still haven't beaten Plantera mediumcore. I tried to kill it recently, and I died when it had NINETEEN health left. ONE BULLET from killing it...
Got everything back luckily.

Varsia

Spazmatism
Work out teleporters. I can't figure them out for the life of me. I even do what everyone else does, it didn't work...

yourgenerikuser

Terrarian
I have never set up a teleporter network. I tried once but they don't always work for me. I only play multiplayer with my friends, so maybe its something to do with the server.
I also haven't defeated Fishron. Me and my friend just keep getting owned by him.
I have never player anything besides soft core. I have wanted to, but its just not as fun when your the only non-soft core player in the group and none of you friends want to change.

Voyager

Headless Horseman
I've gotten three slime staves.
I tried today, but I haven't been able to beat Duke Fishron without using a teleporter escape system.
I got close though.
I just did this Yesterday and today... that Flailron was the key!
1.3 - I'm ready for ya.

Jill

Official Terrarian
I have never seen a Ragged Caster.

My native dungeon, regrettably, spawned - I kid you not - as something like:

Blue Armoured Bones zone: 95%
Hell Armoured Bones zone: 4% (2 rooms)
Rusty Bones zone: 1 MINISCULE STRETCH OF CORRIDOR. 1%

Flairon

Skeletron Prime
I have never seen a Ragged Caster.

My native dungeon, regrettably, spawned - I kid you not - as something like:

Blue Armoured Bones zone: 95%
Hell Armoured Bones zone: 4% (2 rooms)
Rusty Bones zone: 1 MINISCULE STRETCH OF CORRIDOR. 1%
Better than mine, which is 0% rusty.

Jill

Official Terrarian
Better than mine, which is 0% rusty.
Hahaha, well I'm sort of glad to hear that I'm not the only person in this situation. But honestly, it may as well be - I've sat in there with a water candle for 5 minutes at a time, nada. Over the entire course of my dungeoneering forays, I have seen 2 rusty armoured bones. That's it. They just won't spawn, because they have to spawn offscreen, and there is no offscreen for it. xD;

Last edited:

DippyDerps

Steampunker
  • I haven't killed Duke Fishron yet.
  • I haven't gotten to wave 20 of the Frost Moon.
  • I haven't built a teleport system using more than two teleporters.
  • I haven't built a railway connecting all of the important places in my world.
  • I haven't done a play through on any difficulty other than softcore.
  • I haven't attempted the Pumpkin Moon as any class other than Mage.

Flairon

Skeletron Prime
I've yet to beat Fishron on mediumcore, Frost Moon on softcore, and the mechanical bosses on hardcore.

Edit: Beat all the mech bosses and Plantera. Still need to find the temple though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom