What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

Update coming out tomorrow should fix it!
[DOUBLEPOST=1427161700][/DOUBLEPOST]
On iOS it plays smooth. I understand the frustration you may be going through, but new update is fixing everything tomorrow, and adding wrenches too!!

I appreciate the link, but the cynic in me says that some trust is going to have to be regained. But anyway...

@crackshotCerberus - Reminds me of the Hunger Games. Didn't anyone look up Battle Royal? Its almost literally the same thing, except Hunger Games is less violent and more palpable to American audiences. :merchantsad: This annoyed me the most with news outlets-- research, anyone?

I don't think this counts, but it has to go somewhere. And it is pretty stupid.
Screen Shot 2015-03-29 at 3.41.30 PM.png

Why did I post that question on Spotify? Why did I join Flipboard? How do I make emails sent by these people spam?

If you agreed to let them send you emails they aren't spam. Marking them as spam would be dishonest.

Instead look for an "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of one email from each sender, click them, and be patient as it could take them a few days to get to your case.

"you're going to be OK. You're going to be fine."
From every movie ever when the sidekick has an obviously fatal injury.
Also, "You're going to be fine."
You are NEVER going to be fine when someone says that. I've learned this from experience. :/

"you're going to be OK. You're going to be fine."
From every movie ever when the sidekick has an obviously fatal injury.
Also, "You're going to be fine."
You are NEVER going to be fine when someone says that. I've learned this from experience. :/
Whenever someone else says that to me, i'm :red:ed.
Whenever I say it to myself or addressing my friends about it, it's fine.
It's weird.
Seriously, I have deeply wounded my finger twice (in the same spot. Damn food tech...).
The first time it was awful, and someone said I would be fine. I had to go to hospital.
The second time I never told anybody, and I was fine. Bleeding everywhere, but fine.
Everybody I know was all worried for me, and I was like: "I couldn't give less of a :red:. :cool:"
It didn't hurt.

"money doesn't grow on trees"
it's made of paper right?
No It is not made of paper it is made of: "Paper money is made from 75% cotton and 25% linen fibers. It takes about 4,000 double folds (first forward and then backwards) before a paper bill will tear." (exert from a government site)

No It is not made of paper it is made of: "Paper money is made from 75% cotton and 25% linen fibers. It takes about 4,000 double folds (first forward and then backwards) before a paper bill will tear." (exert from a government site)
which country i assume its different for different country's :p the new money in canada definitely doesn't have cotton its basically plastic. but in some cases i'm assuming it was or used to be made with paper

"The half life 2 gravity gun is useless, it only lifts props you should be able to push with your hands"
"The AR2 is just a weapon that is not very cool, doesnt do any damage, and has very low ammo."
"I always knew Half-Life 1 was going to be worse than its sequel, but I didn't know it would be this worse!
The level design is terrible, I get lost and end up going in circles because it isn't clear at all where to go. The audio quality is bad and sounds like I'm listening to the game from really far away. All the security guards are identical and have the same voice, and I've only counted 3 unique scientists so far. You take far too much damage from enemies and deal far too little damage in return.
I got this game expecting it to be of similar, if slightly lower quality to its sequel. I was wrong. Half-Life 1 hasn't aged well, and my advice to all those who haven't yet played isd this: Go for Half-Life 2 and its episodes, they're way better. I know it mat seem unfair to judge the whole of this game on just 1.1 hours of gameplay, but the reason I only played for that long is because I couldn't ignore the game's flaws any longer."
Edit: "Blockland is stupid, dont buy it, trolls are everywhere, the only good thing is that you can put a password on your server and play it with friends"
"Minecraft is the worst game ever, roblox is the best"
I honestly diddnt agree with any of these.

Back
Top Bottom