What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

You're probably not aware, but 'tha mods' have taken steps to stamp this 'discussion' out. It might not be the best idea to rekindle it, buddy. :3
try looking at that other guy. i said there was someone on youtube with a spongebob icon who said MC was for four year olds, then some random guy, a TERRARIAN, mind you, says that MC sucks, and i said that is your opinion. talk to that other guy.

try looking at that other guy. i said there was someone on youtube with a spongebob icon who said MC was for four year olds, then some random guy, a TERRARIAN, mind you, says that MC sucks, and i said that is your opinion. talk to that other guy.

Yeah, and Duke got banned from the thread as a result. Not that Duke meant any ill by it, no doubt, but the high-ups don't want this thread exploding into a massive debate/raijfest, and I can understand that.

We have this chick in our class (finally last year), and she is so :red:ing dumb, it takes freaking skill to be so dumb.

Anywho, we have this project thing we must do, and we had to choose a country to represent.

She said "I want to represent London".

London. London. LONDON
I had a Russian in the class and when the teacher asked him a country in South America he answered like "southern africa ? "

1. "CF and CS are the best games"
No story, just shoot at other people. LAME AS HELL!
2. "K-Pop are way more better than USUK music, K-Pop singers are way more better than MJ. MJ is gay and is very lame."

Here's another one:
In 6th grade, I had a girl in my class. She was a germaphobe. She knew almost nothing about germs.
To tease her, I told her about how she had germs all over her in science class. She replied calmly by saying, "Oh no, I'm okay; I washed my hands this morning."

My brother: wait doesn't Death have a pale horse?
This was right after I said: conquest has a white horse, war has a red horse, famine/pestilence has a black horse and death has a white horse
My brother may know large amount of knowledge on the four horsemen, but damn, he can be stupid as hell at times.

Shotte is correct. That conversation should never have happened, and it is ended now. You have no business rekindling it, and pushing the issue in that regard will just end up with you in the same position as the other people who did.

"Let's make the unlock for a weapon be searching around on huge maps looking for white boxes in the snow the size of a knife so you can go into an elevator with 4 friends you may or may not have who all must have different Dog Tags from those boxes!"

-DICE 2014

Shotte is correct. That conversation should never have happened, and it is ended now. You have no business rekindling it, and pushing the issue in that regard will just end up with you in the same position as the other people who did.
i wasnt trying to rekindle it.

"Half the people that are euthanized every year [in the Netherlands], and it's 10% of all deaths, half of those people are euthanized involuntarily."

-Rick Santorum

Which is one of the reasons I don't dabble in politics.

Help I can't quote a post anymore! It says added to multiquote!
On topic: 1+0= torches! -minecraft fan.
S3yP994.jpg
I made a meme for it too

Back
Top Bottom