What is the most OP weapon in non terraria games

The Boltor Prime from Warframe. If you dislike doing anything more than holding down the fire key then this is the perfect gun for you. I would go on a rant about this thing but this video explains my feelings in less than 2 minutes.
They nerf the Vulklok but not this DE what the :red:.

Last edited:
Ceph Devastator weapons from Crysis III: Deals the most damage and fire faster than all weapons in overall.

Priest (AoE Series): A simple word: WoLoLo, but means everything. Terrarian if Moon Lord have this ability... Oh Gosh, that's like Terrarian is a new boss in-game. Invasion of monks... Death every second. That's too op. With base dmg (if enemy researched Hesesy) of 79608769656985569895... Sudden death in mining, or boss dead guaranteed. Also, If they somehow convert moon Lord... Hewill disapperar in terraria, confusing terrarian and going after him. Priest converts him and this ends.
Priests in a rampage:

Last edited:
-The Metal Blade from Mega Man 2. It can be thrown in 8 directions, is larger than a single Mega Buster shot, uses little to no ammo, and pretty much owns mostly every enemy in the game (asides from Springers, Sniper Armors, Quick Man, the Boobeam Trap, and the Alien). It also wrecks Bubble Man, Wood Man, and Flash Man, and in the 5th fortress stage, it can destroy Metal Man in 2 hits. A Robot Master is weak to his own weapon.

-Also Mega Man X's Hadouken, but they make it hard to get; pretty much you need to get every upgrade in the game, then fall down the pit before Armored Armadillo's boss shutter. Eventually, you will see a Light Capsule, and entering it gives you the Hadouken. It 1-hits every boss except Sigma's final form. While Metal Blade is less powerful than Hadouken, it's MUCH easier to get, as Metal Man's stage is one of the easiest in Mega Man 2.

A couple I have to say would be...

1. The Cerebral Bore - Turok Games

It homes in on enemies and drills into their head, then explodes killing them, a 1-hit-kill weapon that homes in on enemies.

2. The Inflator - Turok Rage Wars

It's normal shots aren't that great but its special is what makes it OP as balls, charge it up and fire a charged shot that 1-hil-kills anyone you hit with it(By inflating them until they pop) Sure the special uses alot of energy rounds and takes a short time to charge up but when you 1shot everyone you shoot with it, it doesn't matter.

The Boltor Prime from Warframe. If you dislike doing anything more than holding down the fire key then this is the perfect gun for you. I would go on a rant about this thing but this video explains my feelings in less than 2 minutes.
They nerf the Vulklok but not this DE what the :red:.
I'll raise you a Synoid Simulor!

The Gyrm great hammer from dark souls 2.
If I remember correctly, not that easy. I had to farm for it two hours I think.
I used it for the rest of the game from the moment I got it. I even went and beat NG+ with it.
Pretty effective on bosses, due to it being blunt, I can't remember if its blunt exactly. A lot of armored enemies are weak from blunt damage.

Ares 90 XCX
This thing one shots most things with extreme ease and with augments basically unstoppable
You can obtain this after the main story and its stupid easy to craft

I'd like to say that the Norfleet from Borderlands 2 is OP both on it's own and with a Logan's gun & 93% Absorb chance Sham for infinite rocket ammo. If you're a gunzerker and have two of different elements then you can basically nuke everything in your way, problem is you wouldn't be able to regenerate rocket ammo while gunzerking and it would eat through your ammo supply to begin with.

There's so much amazing gear in that game I'd be spending my entire life telling you guys about it all.

Cod: Black ops III, The Seraph's Annihilator. Its a charged ability in the multiplayer, after death it vanishes and the player has to charge the ability again. It is also found in The Giant bonus map through a easter egg where the player has to PAP a weapon and find teddy bears by shooting them with that weapon.

Back
Top Bottom