What is Your Favorite Terraria Music?

Also forgot to mention that I really enjoy listening to the Rain theme if it's actually raining outside.

Really helpful if I have work to do or somethin'. ^^

Underground hollow. My reason is preety similar to @Daimera 's. whenever I go to the underground hollow and hear that music, I get this feeling of "Woah dude! I'm gonna mine every crystal, get some cobalt/palladium, and maybe even get the rod of discord!"
Then there's (in no paticular order):
Ocean
Solar eclipse
Rain
Underground corruption
Mushroom

The Wall of Flesh theme was my original favorite, because I love the glitch style of the music.

After 1.2 released, my favorite track changed to the Underground Crimson Theme. It has a lot of Chiptune sounds and Glitch vibes, which are some of my favorite things in music, so naturally I gravitated toward the track. :D

I like...
........................................................................................
...............................................................................................
...............................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................................THEM ALL!!! :DDDD::D:D:D:DD:

I dont know if it is because I love Rain IRL so much, but I always liked the Rain event and music at least sligthly more than the rest. Its so... soothing? I dunno. Its perfect for building at the surface :D

I even intentionally do stuff around my base just because I dont want to leave the surface so I listen to it more. Lame I know xD.

Plantera's theme and the Jungle theme are probably my favorites.

An honorable mention goes to the Underworld theme because it helps me poo.

I like the tutorial music I've been trying to make the music box but can't figure out how to get the snow and boss 4

Continued:but my fav boss music is the destroyer one

Back
Top Bottom