What is Your Favorite Terraria Music?

Oh yeah BTW I also rather enjoy how Plantera´s theme manages to sneak in some of the Jungle theme.

It makes all sort of sence and its a nice touch :D

I really like the Corruption music. It feels perfect for that biome, it's dark and strange, but in a good way.

Overworld: Rain, Corruption.
Underground.

I can't say which of the major new themes I really like, since I haven't played as far as even spelunking in a new world since before the 1.2 update. I'm barely scratching the surface on a new game with 1.2.4.1.

Likely the Crimson theme. Seeing the background change to trees that appear to have decayed with the red grass and music give a major sense of dread upon entering the area. It causes the most uneasiness out of all the biomes which is what makes the theme powerful.

I played the game since, what, 2011? 2012? I don't remember the year, but it was the version where cacti were actually damaging you and causing knockback.
Anyways, music kinda got really, really annoying at some point to me so I turned it completely off and just blast my own tunes.

That being said, I think the one that annoys me the least is Underground. It's got that nice techno feel to it.

Back
Top Bottom