Votes: 22 28.2%
  • Ranger - Ranged

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Mage - Magic

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • Summoner

Votes: 19 24.4%

• Total voters
I love all the classes, but mage is my favorite in all occasions. It fits my persona. It's a glass cannon able to deal tons of punishment, however it can't take too much of the said punishment. The class is amazingly versatile, as the weapons are pretty varied in their uses. While warrior has the most weapons, they're the less unique ones. Ranger has a middle ground between quality and quantity, but mage trumphs in quality over quantity. Summoner is the 2nd youngest class as of now, I'd wait for it to have some growth, as it has a very nice potential into it. I don't consider it a mature class at the moment, even though it has some nice investiment from the endgame.

That's completely false. Far from being the weakest class, summoners have the potential to be the highest single-target DPS-dealers in the game. You just have to know what you're doing.

Well, I agree with you, summoner isn't weak class, but only after Plantera.
Pre-Hardmode and The Twins are really hard obstacles for summoner.

The way I see it, summoner is the only class that can't rely exclusively on weapons of the "proper" damage type.
Warrior, ranger, and mage can do just fine using only on their respective damage types, but the limitations of the summons means a summoner is much better off supplementing their summons with other weapons.

Well, I agree with you, summoner isn't weak class, but only after Plantera.
Pre-Hardmode and The Twins are really hard obstacles for summoner.

That's true, but other classes also have points when they're weak, like early-game magic and melee. Summoner does take much longer than the others to catch up, though.

The way I see it, summoner is the only class that can't rely exclusively on weapons of the "proper" damage type.
Warrior, ranger, and mage can do just fine using only on their respective damage types, but the limitations of the summons means a summoner is much better off supplementing their summons with other weapons.

While that might be true, if you're playing another class and you aren't using summons with it as well, you're doing it wrong. It's a little something called Dominant Strategy.

Until 1.3 it was always Ranger, but since Mage got so much cool stuff and ranger mostly lame stuff in 1.3 (imo) it's now mage. Let's be honest, it was all because of the Last Prism.
Least fav class is throwing. Not because of the lack of content, but because I believe making it a separate class was unnecessary. I think it should re-merge with ranger.

Ranger.
Very high damaging weapons like the Sniper Rifle are my weapon of choice.
I use Melee Tank on some of my main characters just to be safe.

Eh, I feel like I can't choose one, but if I had to, I'd choose...

Summoning Mage with a Gigantic Sword and Guns. There. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom