Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

It can get pretty frustrating.

The only good side to them is the Shadowbeam Staff.

Since I'm more of a mage guy, it's one of my better weapons.

I hate ELF COPTERS. They are a waste of time to kill while I try to kill everything else. They do too much damage in too little of time.

herplings are pretty much the bane of my terraria experience. i remember how i used to get killed by them so easily in FULL turtle armor. the worst part is that they would usually spawn in packs of 3. im sure that if you went into a hardmode world of mine with crimson in it youll see most of my tombstones are from herplings killing me

Moths.

Because they're so damn rare and I still don't have a banner from those.

Or gameplay wise, Necromancers. STAND STILL, WILL YOU?

Red Devils....those unholy tridents are high damaging(about 130). They can snipe those tridents off screen too. Go ahead dig in hardmode dungeon or farm items from WoF. Fire imps on the same screen aren't fun either but it's not so much as RED freakn DEVILS. I would rather have a golem-sized Red Devil as a hard-mode boss for the Underworld just to put them down as many times as needed for item drops then ZERO :sigh:

Diabolists because I'll be at 2 hearts before finding the turd way offscreen while being chased by alot of the regular/easy to kill mobs; and Paladins because their dang axes still easily wreck my hearts.

<Double Post Merged>

Why is that even necessary? I mean they bank shot powerful beams that slow you down, just so that when you finally get to them and hit them they teleport and do it again :sigh:
That's why I always carry my Piranha Gun, it will follow them when they teleport

Last edited by a moderator:
Eyezors, gastropods, herplings, derpings, jungle turtles (I will never make a jungle base *sigh*), skeleton archers, when you first enter the dungeon it is hell.
sand is the worst enemy

Mine would be the hardmode dungeon enemy Bone Lee, reason being that they attack you so quivk and I find knockback doesn't really stop them...I've never killed one yet that's how tough they are XD

i feel like diabolists can definitely be one of the most (if not the most) annoying monster to deal with at certain times in hard mode. the ragged caster is also almost equally annoying, too.

Those god damn ANGRY TRAPPERS!

Why? I was fighting Golem with some friends and all of a sudden a damn angry trapper comes in and kills all three of us!

I have quite a few I dislike, but i'll list a few off of the top of my head here for ya.

1. Regular & Mossy Hornets
2. Probes (although they can be useful during The Destroyer fight, since they'll drop hearts and mana stars.)
3. Vampires
4. Hellbats
5. The Twins (Hated that boss before, still hate 'em now.)

The most evil of all... Santa on Steroids with a minigun. Was it really necessary to give a dude with a High Damage Minigun some land mines and parachutes of death? No. Not at all.

Ragged Caster. Just walking around in the dungeon when *Pop* "And you're blind" *Pop*. After that it becomes extremely difficult to kill this teleporting wall hacking enemy with freaking homing projectiles.

Jungle creatures seem to get the best of me, as far as most disliked, I think I'd definitely have to go with Turtles. They hit hard and have a fair amount of defense for a regular enemy, and if you don't take them seriously, they can still kill you fairly quick with end-game equipment.
Runner up would be Paladins, they gave me such a hard time during my first few post-Plantera dungeon visits.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom