What to work towards on Hardmode?

SecretlyArtist

Terrarian
So, in my let's play series (no commentary) I've been kind of stuck on what to do next after moving to Hardmode(Playing on Expert mode too btw!). I haven't fought any of the new bosses before and I'm just kind of lost. I'm going for a range guy (like, bows and stuff) but will use still melee and mage stuff. Should I work on getting better armor, what boss to kill or what? (and yes, I'm kind of a noob on Terraria! :p)
Edit: I'm playing on Expert mode!

Here's link to my youtube channel if you want to check what I've done so far: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYbyn0u7p-NoelAqjaFo88g

Last edited:
You should also go break demon altars with your new pwn hammer, it will populate new ores into the world so you can get new armor.

Have you acquired the poison staff from spiders? Comes in quite handy. But for bows the bees knees works well.
While you're at it, consider collecting enough spider fangs to make the spider staff (minion) as well. It can be a big help in early hardmode.

defintly try to kill some hallowed/crimson mimics. if your a ranger, the dadelous stormbow will be a nessicity. for how to kill them just archery pots regen ironskin and maybe some guns?

sry my spelling sucks

You should also go break demon altars with your new pwn hammer, it will populate new ores into the world so you can get new armor.
Yeah, I remembered that from 1.2 when I played it! I'm not sure what's new on 1.3 as I really did not play it when it came out!
[doublepost=1478702698,1478702613][/doublepost]
defintly try to kill some hallowed/crimson mimics. if your a ranger, the dadelous stormbow will be a nessicity. for how to kill them just archery pots regen ironskin and maybe some guns?

sry my spelling sucks
Yeah, I've seen only once one hallowed mimic (died before could have killed it.. whoops!). I'll keep in mind the stormbow, thanks! And no worries, your English is still understandable and good! :3

Back
Top Bottom