BluE22

Skeletron Prime
:joy: RULES
Format like this:
I would........
What would you do if...........

What would you do if someone broke down the door to your house

Try to not start a war with them.

What would you do if you discovered that the world was a simulation and only you knew?

Eat it, what else are you supposed to do?

What would you do if you were seen killing someone?

I would grab the cop's gun, 360 noscope all the people in the surrounding area, and then make a speedy getaway in the cop car.

What would you do if you got a puppy.

(I didn't say it was a cop who saw you.)
I'd have a puppy.

What would you do if you knew the world was gonna end this year, just this, no more specific.

I would hop into a beam of light and go really fast and go into the distant future.

What would you do if you had an extremely bad disease with no cure.

I would yell”IF IM GOING DOWN YOUR GOING WITH ME” and destroy the human race

What would you do if you took a very rare diamond and were a criminal

I would kill the stick because it freaks me out because it has emotions.

What would you do if you suddenly turned into Kermit the Frog?

I would ask myself how I got a son, then try to help.

What would you do if one of those window stickers suddenly appeared on your window?

I would wonder what life has become
[doublepost=1510113205,1510113137][/doublepost]What would you do if you turned into a duck

I would quack and live my life in peace (after I attacked the person that did this to me)

What would you do if squirrels attacked?

I would quack and live my life in peace (after I attacked the person that did this to me)

What would you do if squirrels attacked?
I would find my crazy, mad-scientist grandpa -- who would scold me on messing with squirrels -- in the garage, and then proceed to leave to an alternate reality in which the revolt of the squirrels never happened with him. (Get the reference?)

What would you do if you bought a Terrarian One-Drop off Amazon or something, and it a) came in a color that wasn't the one you payed for, and/or b) was noticeably scratched/smudged when you received it?

(It rings a very small bell)
I would send it back for a refund, and if they refused I would use it to break into the storage area and grab the one I wanted.

What would you do if this what would you do if didn't have anything in it? (creative.exe is still starting up....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom