Serious What's the male equivalent to a girl taking off her bra after a long day?

Keigora

Lunatic Cultist
If you feel the need to act like a 10 y.old, sure, go ahead, but don't let it affect the discussion.
The feeling of wearing a bra is a strange one indeed, even more strange when you try to explain the feeling to the opposite gender.
I guess the closest you can get without using any object to demostrate is by cupping your pecs while pushing slighty up and against each other. If you hold it for several minutes and then let go, you feel like your chest gets lighter in a way. It's a good feeling.

Now, the question is as follows:
What do you think is the equal of a girl finally taking off her bra after a long and hard day -- to a guy?
Alternative question:
Is there something that you allways take off/put on when you get home which makes you feel better?

It's an honest question which I see as neither childish nor something you'd have to be 18+ to discuss as long as we keep out of that kinky stuff (which shouldn't be too hard, guys..!)
It is intresting to know other peoples' take on the matter as we can have varying opinions.

Szaila said:
For me, taking off my bra after getting home and jumping onto the couch while snuggling up into my fave blanket is one of the best feelings in the world. Could probably be compared to when guys "let mini-me flow in the wind." It get's so much more windy and free!

Last edited:
Taking of your pants.... maybe? (Depending on how tight they are)
If they're too tight, it can be a little 'constricting'....

(and by pants, I mean the British pants. The ones that you wear under your trousers)

If you feel the need to act like a 10 y.old, sure, go ahead, but don't let it affect the discussion.
The feeling of wearing a bra is a strange one indeed, even more strange when you try to explain the feeling to the opposite gender.
I guess the closest you can get without using any object to demostrate is by cupping your pecs while pushing slighty up and against each other. If you hold it for several minutes and then let go, you feel like your chest gets lighter in a way. It's a good feeling.

Now, the question is as follows:
What do you think is the equal of a girl finally taking off her bra after a long and hard day -- to a guy?

It's an honest question which I see as neither childish nor something you'd have to be 18+ to discuss as long as we keep out of that kinky stuff (which shouldn't be too hard, guys..!)
It is intresting to know other peoples' take on the matter as we can have varying opinions.

Personally, after a long, hard day; I like to dip my teabag into a nice hot cup before adding some milk.

fyi i mean an actual teabag, not my testicles

anyone think this sholud go in adult swim?
As long as the commenters know how to treat is simply as a question and not actively making it akward to discuss (like what you just did), there is no need for it to go over there.

Personally, it wouldn't me a physical thing but a mental thing.
I think coming home and getting online to talk to my girlfriend and play League is just a giant weight off my shoulders.

I dont know since im not a woman so i dont know the exact feeling although i would have to guess putting on looser pants/taking of your underwear well at least that's what i do :p

Is this when people start to run out of ideas for topics? Because it sure seems like it.

After a school day i like taking off my shoes and socks, because from 7:00 to 19:00 I have to use them, and having my feet free is a nice feeling. As for the equivalent, I don't have idea. But throwing myself to the sofa/bed is what I do. Oh yeah, and playing videogames :p

After a school day i like taking off my shoes and socks, because from 7:00 to 19:00 I have to use them, and having my feet free is a nice feeling. As for the equivalent, I don't have idea. But throwing myself to the sofa/bed is what I do. Oh yeah, and playing videogames :p
Lol true. I do that as well.

Back
Top Bottom