Serious What's the male equivalent to a girl taking off her bra after a long day?

I just take off my shoes and it works, I guess.
[joke]Something I put on to make me feel better would be putting on my Ash Ketchum hat[/joke]

I would have to say taking off a cup after playing sports?
I haven't worn one in about 5 years so i have no idea
*goes into room and puts on cup that is 5 sizes to small*
Nope, i don't know... Because that was just a whole lotta ouch

I take off my socks and shoes after walking from a far place to my room.
It feels so good getting air for the feet after they get so much sweating inside the shoes and the socks.

taking off a jacket, I am weird and wear a giant jacket through the whole day till i get home
also taking off socks.

Speaking of socks and shoes, when you run at least 2 miles in heat and then get home and take off your shoes and socks, it feels so good. (talking about slower-paced running, not sprinting the whole way. That's just insane.) (Also, 2 miles is around 3 km for those not American)

well i dont know about you but i take off everything throw on my lazy boxers and get on the computer. with a heater or fan (depending on weather)

and if its day and i know i have to get up every now and again i put on some loose pants :U

Hmmmm... my guess would be taking off a tie?

Personally for me what I take off after a long day is my long pants and then putting on 2 pairs of sleep pants.

Coming home from work and immediately shucking my uniform and relaxing in my boxers and undershirt.

:red: yeah that feels good.

Well, my dad always just takes off his uniform and lounges watching TV... But he's generally cranky so IDK if that actually feels good >_>

I personally have some, issues, with my body and wear literally all my clothing until I shower in the morning. And I haven't gotten around to wearing bras yet, so IDK what that feels like anyway. But if I had to guess it'd probably be like tossing my earbuds on my nightstand and letting my music just play from the built-in speakers, that always feels very weight-lifting... Until I get yelled at for being too loud :p

First thing , the belt , when I remove my belt I feel so free my pants fall down.
Second thing , the bandages that I wear on my left knee , once I remove em' my leg feels free , but it also hurts when I remove the bandages.

If you feel the need to act like a 10 y.old, sure, go ahead, but don't let it affect the discussion.
The feeling of wearing a bra is a strange one indeed, even more strange when you try to explain the feeling to the opposite gender.
I guess the closest you can get without using any object to demostrate is by cupping your pecs while pushing slighty up and against each other. If you hold it for several minutes and then let go, you feel like your chest gets lighter in a way. It's a good feeling.

Now, the question is as follows:
What do you think is the equal of a girl finally taking off her bra after a long and hard day -- to a guy?
Alternative question:
Is there something that you allways take off/put on when you get home which makes you feel better?

It's an honest question which I see as neither childish nor something you'd have to be 18+ to discuss as long as we keep out of that kinky stuff (which shouldn't be too hard, guys..!)
It is intresting to know other peoples' take on the matter as we can have varying opinions.
What?! it works for both genders! Men like taking off a bra after a long day. :naughty:

When Ties where a common clothing accessory for man loosening or removing your tie was the common equivalent. Nowadays formal wear and ties in particular are far less common.

The main problem with this question is that nowadays most man don't really wear any piece of clothes that woman don't wear as well, so most examples of switching to more comfortable attire won't be exclusive to man as removing the bra would be exclusive to woman.

From a personally perspective the closest I can come up with is trading my jeans and sneakers for training and sleepers (or flip-flops at summer), basically forgoing heavy more restricting clothes for lighter more elastic ones.

Back
Top Bottom