What's your LEAST favorite terraria update?

UlticraftMTT

Plantera
What is your least favorite terraria update in your opinion?
Mine's 1.2.3. While Gemspark Blocks, Travelling Merchant, Stylist and critter catching were nice, it imbalanced some things:
I like Golem being vunerable to the Poisoned and On Fire! debuffs.
The Destroyer does wayyyy to much head damage.
You want to heal from a goblin army fight, as soon as the nurse moves to your backup house, goblin sorcerers start spawning.
Gem Staves now eat through your mana and deal like 0 damage.

For me it was either 1.2.1 or 1.2.2. One of those and their minor bug fix updates (1.2.1.x). At the time they were still balancing out the then vast amount of new Hardmode Content by locking the HM Dungeon, Plantera, and Chlorophyte behind the Mech Bosses.

The things I wasn't very happy with were locking Frost Armor and the Mushroom Spear behind beating at least one Mech Boss when they were initially available at the beginning of Hardmode. Because at the time using Frost Armor and the Mushroom Spear was the only way I could defeat the Destroyer and get more equipment to challenge more Mech Bosses. I understand why they made these changes, but I still wasn't happy with it. I've certainly come to terms with it since then because I've gotten much better at Terraria overall since 1.2.

I started playing Terraria when it was in 1.1.2 so I don't know what any 1.0.x changes people may've not enjoyed as much.

Probably the really old updates like 1.0.blah or whatever.
No, I don't dislike them, they're just my least favourite. Mostly due to me not being a member of the Terraria community ATT, so I wasn't able to gain hype for it.

Back
Top Bottom