Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll certainly be ready to hear that news no matter what is ultimately decided. Just know that no matter how that hand plays out, we certainly appreciate you guys bringing our 360/PS3 Terraria adventures this far. It's been an amazing ride - the good and the bad.

yay! I'll be enjoying having a stylist finally. Don't really care if 1.3 ever makes it to the 360 or not; I am just happy in the very least the entire 1.2.4 finally gets to it. Good enough for me. :dryadhappy:

I'll be awaiting that one.:dryadsmile:

Appreciate the kind words as ever, but it not breaking in the first place is better than us fixing it quickly when it does. You rely on us to be custodians of something very precious to you, and we're gutted when things go badly.

I speak for many Terrarians when I say this, but I believe that many of us are appreciative that you are putting in the effort to rectify this much sooner, rather than later as some people may think would be the case.

So thank you again for the quick and snappy support.

I'm getting kind of bummed again now cause I have all the boss masks on mannequins and I have moon Lord set up for the update but if 1.3 never comes it will be empty forever ;(

Ya but maybe we they can add a new boss like the moon lord and have somethings from 1.3 but well has to wait wecan get trough this guys we can!

505 should make xbox 360 saves transferable to the xbox one s when it comes out. if it was xbox 360 to xbox one to xbox one s, it would be a pain

505 should make xbox 360 saves transferable to the xbox one s when it comes out. if it was xbox 360 to xbox one to xbox one s, it would be a pain
Hopefully that will happen. I'm planning on skipping the One and going straight to the One S, so having a direct transfer from 360 to One S would be awesome!

Pretty sure Xbox One S is still going to be considered an Xbox One and uses same code, so I think it's out of the question that that will most likely be a thing.

(I am not 100% certain though, but based on that evidence, I don't see why not.)

Appreciate the kind words as ever, but it not breaking in the first place is better than us fixing it quickly when it does. You rely on us to be custodians of something very precious to you, and we're gutted when things go badly.

To your question, there's inevitably going to be a point where old gen has to get left behind so the current gen machines aren't held back. We're discussing this currently, and there will be an announcement soon once we're got the plan sorted.
you really have been a good help

Few things to say....it's about damn time we get the update for 360. I understand that there is alot that goes on when it comes to making and distributing an update but this was the longest I have ever waited for an update...ever. now the wait is finally over! :D

Few things to say....it's about damn time we get the update for 360. I understand that there is alot that goes on when it comes to making and distributing an update but this was the longest I have ever waited for an update...ever. now the wait is finally over! :D
ITS OUT FOR 360?

early next week? OMG THIS FREAKING WAIT IS KILLING ME!!!! want to play dark souls 3 with me? add me my psn is deathcore512

Tho off topic plz consider
All items/expert arena/insanely built world!

So my all items world was hacked so I can't play on it, :( , so if anyone wants to rebuild with me, I'm accepting help from everyone, the only thing I will not accept is vulgar pixel art, but anyways, I accept all pixel art, arenas that prevent death during both boss fight/events. A house is already accounted for, if you would like to add on, just ask, I would like Npc styled housing. So in short, all that is required:Expert or Advanced arena/NPC styled housing/pixel art/and all items in-game sorted on different chests/areas
MY GT: GarnetFan8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom