Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who are wondering when is the update, It's OFFICIALLY going live THIS upcoming Monday. Less Waiting, more uppy-dates! (What?) My good developer friend verified this a little while ago. AND the multiplayer complication patch on Xbox one should come AFTER the update I think. Just helping people to the best of my knowledge.

This is off topic but I don't want any more platform exclusives it just ruins the fun of the game for people on all platforms that's why I wish eventually all platforms will have all items and no platform exclusives

I can help you right now
[doublepost=1468069844,1468069822][/doublepost]I started a conversation
[doublepost=1468069868][/doublepost]We're not supposed to talk about this here

hey guys. i been wondering. does the spectre mask has the set effect on xbox one? if it does no have,then 505 games and engine software hates us.

hey guys. i been wondering. does the spectre mask has the set effect on xbox one? if it does no have,then 505 games and engine software hates us.

It doesn't, that was one of the first things I tried when I updated.

Concerning new gear though, Spider Armor and the spiders with it do work, and the Optic Staff works without a hitch. So that's something.

Last edited:
I posted the X1 multiplayer issue as a bug and someone suggested the host invite players who are still on dashboard. Just wanted to report that method has been working great ever since.

It doesn't, that was one of the first things I tried when I updated.

Concerning new gear though, Spider Armor and the spiders with it so work, and the Optic Staff works without a hitch. So that's something.
welp rip hype. april 2016-july 2016

Well, our days of waiting will be over tomorrow as the update goes live. And I'm PRETTY sure there should be a patch where everything that doesn't work or do what it's supposed to gets fixed. That is if the Moderators and @Deanzor takes immediate notice of these bugs and glitches, but who knows? Xbox 360 might not have these bugs. OR I could be wrong! We'll have to see once the update comes. Hopefully we don't get overwhelmed will glitches that will break the game though. This will all get resolved TOMORROW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom