Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here have a favorite armor perk and if so what other amour perk would you fuse it with.
[doublepost=1466938042,1466937874][/doublepost]Mines is the titan amour perk id fuse it with the turtle armour to become a freaking fotified turrent. Lol
we dont serve off topic posts here!
[doublepost=1466959138][/doublepost]
Yeah sorry bout that to bring this back on topic anyone have any ideas as to when the 1.2.4.1 update is comming to Xbox
never.

Same problem here. I was told that it may be due to the size of the world and the amount of stuff in it.

Trust me, I feel your pain, I lost 300 hours, every item including the axe, and about 2 years of pixel art. Now I just don't play the game anymore
wow that sucks.

@demvic1 3 weeks? Sony's update dropped on the 9th, and a few of us thought since MS takes two weeks to approve, XBox would have had their update on the 23rd. It's the 26th, so it's been a little more than 2 weeks. This Thursday will be three weeks.

Hell, even if it drops mid-July, we still get it. My guess is they hit a snag somewhere and had to rectify some issues. Regardless of whatever the situation is, it's not that serious and MS will release it when it's ready.
I can't bear the thought that PS has it and we don't. I do now realise that both MS and Sony care about the fans in diffrent ways. Sony probably thought about how long we have been waiting and got the update out ASAP, on the other hand MS wanted to make sure thathe fans had a good update. Despite this, the longer I wait the less exited i get.

I really hope they fix the glitch/bug the Xbox 360 had where if you loaded up a certain save that you had it will crash and freeze the system. I've been waiting since December of last year and I really hope they fixed it. It's honestly frustrating. Has anyone here had that problem?

I really hope they fix the glitch/bug the Xbox 360 had where if you loaded up a certain save that you had it will crash and freeze the system. I've been waiting since December of last year and I really hope they fixed it. It's honestly frustrating. Has anyone here had that problem?

Nope, never

I can't bear the thought that PS has it and we don't. I do now realise that both MS and Sony care about the fans in diffrent ways. Sony probably thought about how long we have been waiting and got the update out ASAP, on the other hand MS wanted to make sure thathe fans had a good update. Despite this, the longer I wait the less exited i get.

I'll agree that Sony and MS do things differently, but they're massive corporations driven by money and that's it (my opinion). They don't take into consideration how long a certain player-base has waited for more content in order to release said content. I get how you feel in regards to the wait, but I'm still looking forward to it.

Visible/Vanity/Dyable accessories, new Summoner gear, better smart-cursor functions , and being able to re-name chests are some of the things I look forward to the most.

@Coolguy2201 - I hope so as well. That's why I'm trying to remain optimistic about this whole situation.

Last edited:
I had something like that happened when i played on local multiplayer with my brother. Honestly it was fun to see his wtf face about it.

I had something like that happened when i played on local multiplayer with my brother. Honestly it was fun to see his wtf face about it.

It kind of happened to me too, I just hope that after 6 months they Finally fix the save glitch the game has on the 360.
[doublepost=1467008192,1467008132][/doublepost]
well apperently xbox terraria has couple of hundred of bugs...

More like millions of bugs.....especially on 360.
[doublepost=1467008363][/doublepost]

I guess I must be the only one then....

I have all the optic staff ingredients. Just waiting to craft it. I wish this update would come out. So much more items to collect just on the otherside of this update.

I hope 505 gives us an update of the situation this week... I dunno microsoft needs a whole month to cert an update, and if this week passes wihouth notices is possible that the update was rejected.

Mabye they'll realease it around july 5 or june 28 the day the physical wii U copy comes out.
[doublepost=1467089408,1467089028][/doublepost]I might have to get a new copy since im getting a new console. Ughh how this update tortures me so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom