Hot Topic Will Console/Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

Console and mobile games in general just don't allow it. There are quite a few existing threads on this topic that you can read.

Does Relogics deal with 505 games just not allow it?
It's because it would take money away from those companies. Why buy the call of duty game when a modder makes the same game but ten times better for free?Microsoft is slightly more open but not by much.

i'm somewhat fine with this but i don't understand the "losing money" argument
it's free dlc
that requires you to purchase the game to use
and the game is also more expensive on current-gen console

i do get the problem with the ram capacity though

answer is sadly no for multiple reasons, one of which being the fact that if most mobile devices touched any big mods like calamity, they would probably melt

Yes, the title is easy. As a poor person like me who can't afford a computer, I really envy others every time they play. I believe other people who don't have a computer can also deeply experience it.
Therefore, I believe that users like us need games on mobile devices.
I hope the production team can consider the development of mobile TMOD. Although it requires a lot of work, I still hope to have a mobile version. Moreover, there are many people who cannot afford a computer and cannot experience the fun of playing mods.

If possible, I hope the production team can consider it. If not, let it be, as I am a joke.

Likely never.
Due to several reasons, primarily the limitations set forth by console and mobile companies, mods will not be coming to console or mobile for the foreseeable future.

This thread has also been made numerous times. In the future, please use the search bar to discover if your idea or suggestion has been made before.

Last edited:
It seems to me that there is hope for its official release, because the developers of the main terrarium gave them a strong head start by postponing the 1.4.5 update.

Unfortunately it is not worth hoping, no. Due to restrictions set forth by console and mobile companies, it is not feasible for mods to be ported to either platform for the foreseeable future.
Screenshot_20240117-004232_Samsung Internet.jpg

i'm somewhat fine with this but i don't understand the "losing money" argument
it's free dlc
that requires you to purchase the game to use
and the game is also more expensive on current-gen console

i do get the problem with the ram capacity though
The MK8DX has it's DLC on Switch because people wanted DLC
Also about modding it's illegal to homebrew on consoles, I am not sure about Wii (like CTGP)

The MK8DX has it's DLC on Switch because people wanted DLC
Also about modding it's illegal to homebrew on consoles, I am not sure about Wii (like CTGP)
homebrewing isn't illegal. pirating is. and even then that doesn't apply to everything

So I found this in the files of mobile terraria while I was just looking around, I wonder if there were plans to make modded mobile terraria?

Attachments

• IMG_6703.png
    IMG_6703.png
    284.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6702.png
    IMG_6702.png
    304.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6701.png
    IMG_6701.png
    309 KB · Views: 27
So I found this in the files of mobile terraria while I was just looking around, I wonder if there were plans to make modded mobile terraria?

This has been merged into the general thread for questions about mods on Mobile/Console.

To answer your question, there are no plans currently for mods to be added to Mobile.

Likely never.
Due to several reasons, primarily the limitations set forth by console and mobile companies, mods will not be coming to console or mobile for the foreseeable future.

This thread has also been made numerous times. In the future, please use the search bar to discover if your idea or suggestion has been made before.
There is one issue where Terraria on Wii U Online Multiplayer was discontinued. However, I would not tell the online play modding for Wii U on Terraria for some reason. (As of April 8, 2024, Nintendo Network was shut down online play, this affects Terraria and other games with it. If you attempt to play Terraria on Wii U online play, you will get an error code that the online service is no longer available).

Back
Top Bottom